Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Diva 08-14-2010 11:54 AM

I didn't hear from my person today....but it serves me right cuz my person didn't hear from me either! :eyebat:

amiyesiam 08-14-2010 12:51 PM

someones stuff went out
friday
which is not wed
but I plead sick
and still have to go to work

morningstar55 08-14-2010 03:50 PM

hey ya gang...........
here is a pic of the design i painted on a mens extra large...... tank top T shirt, black.... and sent in for the reunion....
hope everyone likes it..... hope everyone has a fun and safe reunion.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o.../bfptshirt.jpg

Gemme 08-14-2010 06:26 PM

Okay, I hate to say this, but I need help. My plans with the move and reunion have gone a bit sideways on me and it looks like I won't be leaving WA until Sunday night or Monday morning.

What does this mean, you ask, in relation to this thread?

Well, it means that instead of working on my portion of the raffle bags once I've gotten to Austin and have relaxed, I have to work on them now, which would be no biggie....if I had an ounce of inspiration.

I had some great ideas in the beginning and I solicited a few of the donators for additional things to put on the front of the bags, like business cards and patches and such, and they responded fabulously. I'm just bone dry.

I guess the stress from the move and watching $$$ flow so fast betwixt (I don't know if it is an appropriate usage here, but I don't really care) my fingers has overwhelmed me and shortcircuited my creative juice supply. Hell, the whole move has overwhelmed me. :blink:

Soooo...if anyone has any ideas or doesn't mind sharing with me what they did on their bags (and not mind me possibly using parts of what they did in my bags aka plagerism), please pm me. I'll be on and off the site tonight and I'll work on the bags tomorrow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pixie 08-14-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 174921)
Okay, I hate to say this, but I need help. My plans with the move and reunion have gone a bit sideways on me and it looks like I won't be leaving WA until Sunday night or Monday morning.

What does this mean, you ask, in relation to this thread?

Well, it means that instead of working on my portion of the raffle bags once I've gotten to Austin and have relaxed, I have to work on them now, which would be no biggie....if I had an ounce of inspiration.

I had some great ideas in the beginning and I solicited a few of the donators for additional things to put on the front of the bags, like business cards and patches and such, and they responded fabulously. I'm just bone dry.

I guess the stress from the move and watching $$$ flow so fast betwixt (I don't know if it is an appropriate usage here, but I don't really care) my fingers has overwhelmed me and shortcircuited my creative juice supply. Hell, the whole move has overwhelmed me. :blink:

Soooo...if anyone has any ideas or doesn't mind sharing with me what they did on their bags (and not mind me possibly using parts of what they did in my bags aka plagerism), please pm me. I'll be on and off the site tonight and I'll work on the bags tomorrow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got cool printer paper and typed out the number, description, and donor...then decorated the bag like the paper and put glitter around it!!!

Diva 08-16-2010 08:02 PM

I got my letter today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED it, ami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly, however, the meds have taken over..... :eyebat:

amiyesiam 08-16-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 176271)
I got my letter today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED it, ami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly, however, the meds have taken over..... :eyebat:

ya, once that first sentence popped into my head it was down hill from there.

so glad you enjoyed it!

Diva 08-16-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 176360)
ya, once that first sentence popped into my head it was down hill from there.

so glad you enjoyed it!

You're a hot mess, girl..... :D

amiyesiam 08-16-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 176379)
You're a hot mess, girl..... :D

you say that like it is a bad thing!

Diva 08-16-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 176383)
you say that like it is a bad thing!

Nuh~UHHHHH!!! :eyebat:

Tommi 08-16-2010 11:40 PM

Personal Delivery

My person's letter is going Personal Delivery.

I am personally delivering it to her in Little Rock on Thursday.
:artist:

Diva 08-16-2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 176386)
My person's letter is going Personal Delivery.

I am personally delivering it to her in Little Rock on Thursday.
:artist:

Mine is, too...... :eyebat:

Tommi 08-16-2010 11:52 PM

Stamped

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 176387)
Mine is, too...... :eyebat:

Hmm. saving postage too.**:police:

amiyesiam 08-17-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 174719)
I got my letter today
I likey a lot
thank you, thank you
:clap::cheerleader::cheesy:

some one (no names please)
rep'ed me and asked me if I got my letter yet

and people think I have issues :snort:

nycfem 08-26-2010 08:25 PM

I'm happy to say I won the penpal basket. Whoopee!
Twas missing: the basket itself (made by Rain) and 2 of Jakes Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelets ( pink cat's eye and pearls with a solid sterling silver pink Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon charm on each. Any word on those lovely items?

Tommi 08-26-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 180677)
I'm happy to say I won the penpal basket. Whoopee!
Twas missing: the basket itself (made by Rain) and 2 of Jakes Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelets ( pink cat's eye and pearls with a solid sterling silver pink Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon charm on each. Any word on those lovely items?

Pssst. We had the two bracelet's set aside. (Pst. they are now on my dresser, so will get them in the mail to you this weekend) and I will need to see where Rain sent the basket..:rubberducky: Was it to the hotel, to me. to the BFP..Looking for messsages.

Pixie 08-26-2010 08:37 PM

*raises hand*

Ya I has issues!

amiyesiam 08-26-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 180687)
*raises hand*

Ya I has issues!

OOHHHHHH, me toooooo:glasses:

Diva 08-26-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 180698)
OOHHHHHH, me toooooo:glasses:

Me, THREE. :twitch:

Tommi 08-26-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 180706)
Me, THREE. :twitch:

gimme 4.
I got mine in Little Rock.....:mohawk:

issues...yes, and there were tissues too:glasses: