Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 06-26-2016 06:29 AM

I had a sub last night. Subs are kind of 'splurgy' so I only had them put on half the meat and no cheese with a ton of veggies. I asked for light sauce but didn't get it because I'm me and he was a teenager. I've got to remember to speak to my audience.

:blink:

So, I wound up soaking up some of that with napkins but the sandwich itself was really good. I was still peckish afterwards so I had the last of the Dorito crumbs (doesn't count if none of them are whole pieces, right?) and a handful of white cheddar puff Cheetos.

I was having major sugar cravings probably triggered by the bread of the sub so I had some fresh fruit too and told myself 'NO MORE' and went to bed.

Orema 06-26-2016 06:52 AM

I had grilled ribeye, grilled brussels sprouts, fried green tomatoes. Popsicle for dessert.

Tonight I'll have wings, not sure how I'll prepare them.

clay 06-26-2016 07:20 AM

Pulled pork, BBQ beans, & mac n cheese! ( a regular meal now lasts me for 3 meals...:)

Degotoga 06-26-2016 03:51 PM

Grilled Ribeye, baked tater, grilled veggies, washed down with a glass of water.

C0LLETTE 06-26-2016 05:16 PM

I made "pulled pork". I think some things are best left to people whose grandparents and great-grandparents passed on the recipe.

My pulled pork tastes like hunks of dried ham coated in bbq sauce. It's ok but I doubt anyone south of the Canadian border would call it "pulled pork".

Chad 06-26-2016 06:03 PM

Dinner

I had pepperoni pizza with olives and feta. Peach tea to drink. I am stuffed!!!

:cowboy:

SaltyButch 06-26-2016 06:22 PM

I sauteed some shrimp in garlic butter and put them on top of a huge kale salad...I surprised myself at how good it was.

Blade 06-26-2016 06:37 PM

Wings
Fresh cream corn
Fried green maters

Bèsame* 06-26-2016 06:40 PM

Grilled cheese burger with pico.
Homemade macaroni salad.
Homemade baked beans.

Lemon squares....for later ♡

Gayandgray 06-26-2016 07:34 PM

Grilled burgers with all the fixings, chips and dip, macaroni salad, cake for dessert.

Jesse 06-26-2016 07:45 PM

Something that I grew up eating and still love today, but many people dislike...beef liver n onions. I am having that with mashed rutabaga, and a spinach salad.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-26-2016 08:00 PM

I was lazy today . . . two chili dogs and a Mr. Pibb.

grenade 06-26-2016 08:01 PM

Veggie thin crust pizza. No cheese.

RockOn 06-26-2016 08:15 PM

response to Jesse

Hey Jesse, I love the beef liver and onions too!!

Tonight I dined with Ms. Stouffer ...
nuked salsbury steak with mac n cheese dinner.

stargazingboi 06-27-2016 09:00 AM

I made a chick pea salad, lentil loaf, seasoned potatoes and broccoli this morning..not sure which I'll have but at least I have choices.

Chad 06-27-2016 06:57 PM

Dinner

I had half a turkey sandwich with chips and salsa. Ice tea to drink.

Gemme 06-27-2016 07:06 PM

I'm a total carnivore tonight----look away vegans and vegetarians----and, thankfully, it's cooler than it has been so I was able to use the stove without melting myself. I had hunks of nice thick sirloin, seasoned perfectly, with just the tiniest bit of steak sauce and steamed broccoli. Water to drink.

easygoingfemme 06-27-2016 07:44 PM

A wrap with hummus, avocado, and greens.

A few bites of soft ice cream... but it's not really my thing.

RockOn 06-27-2016 08:40 PM

nuked 2 fresh ears of white corn on the cob ... so good!

nuked a can of Luck's brand pinto beans with shaved colby cheese on top

drank nearly a quart of milk

ice cream for dessert in a glass of chocolate milk ... already stirred up Hershey's liquid chocolate in there first ... hmmm, just talking about the ice cream inspires me to get up and make another one ;)

Venus007 06-28-2016 05:33 PM

I threw this together when I was cleaning out stuff from the refrigerator ...

Spaghetti squash with baby portobello sliced mushrooms sauteed in butter with garlic and pesto, spicy Italian sausage that I sauteed the onions in the drippings of.
I tossed all that together and put it in a sheet cake pan with provolone on top and baked at 400 for 15 min til the top browned and bubbled.
Not bad and it will feed me for the rest of the week for lunch