Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

nycfem 07-26-2020 12:02 AM

Spanakopita frozen / microwaved appetizers. Divine.

Dessert: Greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, cinnamon, kamut puff. Always a winner.

Mopsie 07-26-2020 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1272011)
- cheddar cheese
- cherries
- a honeycrisp apple
- Club crackers

I love honeycrisp apples! My favorite!

Wrang1er 07-26-2020 07:40 AM

I'm going to attempt Sunday dinner. I'm making roasted garlic lemon chicken, fried chicken, rice, green beans, cucumber salad, sliced tomatoes and cottage cheese.

This will be our first Sunday dinner without mom. Hopefully, I do her justice.

Happy Sunday, everyone.

Kätzchen 07-26-2020 09:33 AM

Cantaloupe, small green salad, and Halibut with fresh lemon and rosemary (baked).

For dessert: the last little square of Pumpkin Brownie Cake and a small scoop of the Dark Raspberry Sorbet.

Bottled sparkling spring water, to drink

kittygrrl 07-26-2020 02:40 PM

https://www.peta.org/wp-content/uplo...20190103105646

going over to PhD's for dinner..making a modified Vegan Cobb Salad with Arugula, frislee, romaine, purple kale, radicchio, cucumber, pickled onions, heirloom tomatoes, chickpeas, follow your heart pepperjack, with pickled beet slices on the side w a vinaigrette dressing

Orema 07-26-2020 04:55 PM

Wings cooked on the grill, a green salad of mizuna, spinach, chard, kale with a lemon olive dressing.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-26-2020 07:55 PM

- BBQ baked chicken
- green beans
- mac and cheese
- cherries

nycfem 07-26-2020 08:07 PM

Sort of an appetizer plate that I got into having during the pandemic: Gouda cheese, sliced Gala apple, dry roasted almonds, sundried tomatoes, olives. It makes for some fun mixing and matching :).

Blade 07-26-2020 08:57 PM

There is a family owned buffet up the road about an hour. I had 4 chicken wings, yams, mac&cheese slaw and 2 pieces of side meat. It was delicious! Side meat was a little green for me. Probably needed to hang another week.

firegal 07-27-2020 05:38 PM

I just had a tuna salad... simple but cool in this heat.

Mopsie 07-28-2020 04:54 AM

I've been having salad nearly every night lately - it's too hot to cook! My salads are usually just spring mix and green peppers with some sunflower seeds. I like things simple. Bleu cheese dressing to top it off.

Gráinne 07-28-2020 03:05 PM

BBQ chicken sandwich (made in a slow cooker), cole slaw, Rice-A-Roni with cheesecake for dessert :)

Kätzchen 07-28-2020 08:00 PM

Cubed cantaloupe, with plenty of sea salt and freshly cracked peppercorns.

Small bed of organic salad greens with freshly chopped pineapple.

A few fig & kalamata olive crisps, with a touch of freshly ground almond butter.

And lots of water. Hydration is key to optimal health, so i need to catch up on drinking more water.

For dessert? I stopped by a bakery and picked up some freshly baked macaroon cookies. I love coconut cookies. And maybe a small scoop of Dark Raspberry Sorbet, to go with a couple of cookies.

nycfem 07-28-2020 09:10 PM

Veggie egg rolls (frozen / microwaved) with sweet chili sauce. I had a bit of white chocolate for dessert because I fear the dark chocolate is keeping me up at night, but... white chocolate is not the same, lol.

Stone-Butch 07-28-2020 09:33 PM

Dinner

Poached salmon and a side of steamed asparagus. Ice tea with lemon.

Gemme 07-28-2020 10:01 PM

I had a Wahlburger with baked fries, fake Mtn. Dew and Outshine bars for dessert. I wanted to get cherry but they only had watermelon to go with my lime bars so I took a bite of the watermelon and then a bite of the lime and went back and forth. It wasn't a cherry limeade by any measure but it wasn't bad at all. I definitely didn't hate it, since I ate 4 bars total. Water chaser.

FireSignFemme 07-28-2020 10:11 PM

Scrambled eggs, sausage links and some pancakes. Milk, water and tea to drink.

Orema 07-29-2020 04:27 AM

Hamburger on a low-carb tortilla with mayo, mustard, power greens, pickles, cheese.

So good.

Stone-Butch 07-29-2020 10:28 AM

Dinner

BBQ striploin with potato and onion wrapped in tinfoil.

Bèsame* 07-29-2020 12:00 PM

I found a great Italian street restaurant. Piada. Call ahead and just pick up. Super easy peasy!

Last night was a Fresh Market Salad. Spring greens, sliced strawberries, tomatoes, grilled corn, sliced avocado, spiced pecans with Lemon basil dressing. Oh soo good!

Going to gather the ingredients to recreate this at home.

Homemade wine. Finally got my hands on some yeast! This batch came out really good. Practice improves..lol..just like fine wine🍷