Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

turasultana 11-25-2010 04:43 PM

all the normal tday stuff. plus pumpkin cheesecake. i'm stuffed. tons of leftovers. even with giving two plates to the guys from Mumbai who run the corner store since they never had a thanksgiving dinner before.

did i mention i'm stuffed?

Gemme 11-25-2010 04:49 PM

Turkey meatloaf, creamy garlic lemon chicken, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, mac 'n cheese, cranberry sauce, rolls and pumpkin dessert.

SimpleAlaskanBoy 11-25-2010 06:18 PM

Turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce, stuffing and pumpkin pecan caramel pie. I've been dying to eat since we put the turkey in and we still have a little bit to go because it is quite a large bird.
And kosher sparkling grape juice to drink.
< haz a hungry
~SAB, daisy and the cats

lipstixgal 11-25-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleAlaskanBoy (Post 235398)
Turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce, stuffing and pumpkin pecan caramel pie. I've been dying to eat since we put the turkey in and we still have a little bit to go because it is quite a large bird.
< haz a hungry
~SAB, daisy and the cats

I like the kosher drink that you are drinking!!

Blade 11-25-2010 06:26 PM

My gosh who can hold a bite of dinner?

Cowboi 11-25-2010 06:37 PM

Prime Rib, mashed potatoes, green beans with french onions, cornbread, punkin pie

SimpleAlaskanBoy 11-25-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleAlaskanBoy (Post 235398)
< haz a hungry
~SAB, daisy and the cats

It's now 9:13 pm... we're stuffed, the cats have all had a taste of the "big bird" and my yams came out perfect!
Resting a bit before trying the pie and starting on the mountain of dishes.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Planet!
~SAB, daisy, the cats

RockOn 11-25-2010 09:00 PM

Dinner?

I almost killed myself at Thanksgiving late lunch around 1:30 this afternoon to the point all I could do was grunt. I seldom ever consume that much food at one time but there was so much and all so tasty. Next meal will be tomorrow.

I met a lot of new people and that was very enjoyable too.

And a friend let me know she made it safely home after a very long drive from her son's home. That brought on a lot of relief.

I am so blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

p.s.
Of course, a little snackie on some ice cream is not considered dinner. ;)

StillettoDoll 11-25-2010 09:36 PM

The best Thanksgiving Dinner ever

We went out to eat at a farmers market, the whole spread was organic!
Grass-fed and free range, local. It was the most delicious thanksgiving I ever had.
Free range organic turkey , grass feed prime rib. and grilled salmon.....and so much more.., fresh baked bread , pies , cakes. Great coffee, amazing tea
And live jazz in the background!
Priceless!
We're going back next year!:thanksgiving:

femmennoir 11-25-2010 09:57 PM

Seared breast of duck, very rare, with a black currant glaze, Brussel sprouts and shitakii mushrooms sautéed in duck fat with caramelized shallots, purée of Japanese sweet potatoes with cream and lots of minced Chinese chives, an endive/watercress salad with pear and Roquefort, lovely Merlot, and to finish, plum tart in an almond crust, with a small glass of iced Limoncello.
'Twas delicious!
Elle*

CherryFemme 11-26-2010 12:12 AM

Turkey Poke

Since I was cooking this year, I decided to have a Poke Thanksgiving... we ate ono limu ahi rather than the usual bird:
http://www.tastyislandhawaii.com/ima...d_ahi_poke.jpg

storyofmylife 11-26-2010 12:31 AM

I had creamy peanut butter on toast , m & m's and capri sun fruit punch drink
for dinner last night. It hit the spot!

DamonK 11-26-2010 12:46 AM

I just got home from work.

Tacos I think.

And cheese quesadilla

Jesse 11-26-2010 05:50 PM

Shrimp Boil...Spread the newspaper on the table, add some fresh melted butter, lemon slices and pass me the hot sauce! Good Stuff!

LipstickLola 11-26-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 235923)
Shrimp Boil...Spread the newspaper on the table, add some fresh melted butter, lemon slices and pass me the hot sauce! Good Stuff!

O M G eeee. LOFF IT!!!!

diamondrose 11-26-2010 06:10 PM

sweet potatoe pie...

Gemme 11-26-2010 06:20 PM

Turkey meatloaf (SOOOO yummy!), stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet mashed potatoes, mashed spuds, rolls, and maybe some pumpkin dessert.

Corkey 11-26-2010 06:24 PM

We had turkey not stuffed with dressing but with onion, garlic, rosemary and carrots.
Oyster dressing with herbs d'provance, regular dressing with mushrooms.
Cauliflower and broccoli in a havarati colby jack and mozzarella cheese sauce.
Mac 'cheese short ribs, mashed potatoes.
Pecan pie and sweet potato pie.
Egg nog with segrams 7 and nutmeg.

Today it's leftovers.

girl_dee 11-26-2010 07:08 PM

Stuffed bell peppers with venison
jasmine rice
salad
great company

Bread pudding for dessert, (or in some cases it was an appetizer :paw:
)

WickedFemme 11-26-2010 07:17 PM

More of the same - leftovers for tonight are smothered hot turkey sandwiches, cranberry and pumpkin pie.... Thank Goddess for sweat pants!