Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

femmennoir 08-21-2010 08:13 PM

An authentic pizza Margharita with very thin crust at a new place in the West Village, after my first butch-femme tango lesson with Simone Assboek at the Chelsea Studios, with a glass of white wine, and an espresso to finish!

Elle*

WingsOnFire 08-21-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamonK (Post 178192)
Steak
Scrambled eggs
Biscuits
Cheesy hashbrowns and onions

more please.....

Soft*Silver 08-22-2010 12:19 AM

I need to fall in love with a butch/ftm who can cook. While I love to cook, damn, I also love to see a butch nourish his woman as well as Damon does MBE. Makes me weak and want to stumble and drop a pot like I dont know what I am doing in the kitchen....

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes (Post 178257)
more please.....

Venus007 08-22-2010 07:26 AM

"Just like doing nothing but it takes a long time"

Today I am slow roasting a pork shoulder
you splash on some Worcestershire sauce then pack the roast in brown sugar, put cider or apple juice in the bottom of the pan then put the lid on and roast the whole thing for 5-6 hours at 225, yummmmmmmmm

I am making mashed yams w/carrot and ginger, corn bread and for dessert roasted apples with vanilla bean ice cream and to wash it all down, woodchuck hard pear cider

I know it is still summer but I want fall =}

femmennoir 08-22-2010 08:46 AM

Wow! Sounds perfect for today, which is colder and rainy in NYC!

Elle*

SelfMadeMan 08-22-2010 08:48 AM

Something with boneless chicken breast... lol, and homemade garlic, sour cream mashed potatoes.

Abigail Crabby 08-22-2010 08:53 AM

I'm still testing the waters as far as food goes and keeping it inside :seeingstars:

But I've got a pot of chili on the hot plate for the fam and it's smelling good.

:hangloose:

Jesse 08-22-2010 02:42 PM

I have a big ol pork roast in the crock pot along with lots of goodies; potatoes, carrots, pole beans, black beans, onions, bell pepper and secret seasonings. It is going to be sooo good!

Corkey 08-22-2010 02:44 PM

It's a day for my scallops and some Mediterranean pasta, with feta and green olives.

lipstixgal 08-22-2010 03:18 PM

I had my chicken kebob and tres leche cake from whole foods so that's it for the night, tomorrow its back to the diet just a little treat for the Sunday evening!! But gosh whole foods is expensive!!

femmennoir 08-22-2010 04:17 PM

Seared duck breast with crème de cassis glaze and roasted peaches, a glass of Pinot Noir, and an espresso...

Elle*, whose little Tibetan Spaniel is waiting for duck to fall in her dish!

ruthie14 08-22-2010 05:18 PM

@ lipstixgal... I love whole foods but yes it is very expensive. I have to go there for some items I can get no where else. I have a lot of allergies, but only after i know i can't get anything like it anywhere else!

Tonight I had black beans and rice that i made with onions, bell pepper, pablono peppers, garlic,oregano, apple cider vinager, s & P, and chorizo! After I cooked it I put shredded cheese and avacodo on top. mmmmmmmmm yummy!

waxnrope 08-22-2010 06:04 PM

Probably what I'm eating now: Trader Joe's white cheddar popcorn and Laceys Cookies ... milk chocolate macadamia nut.
I love weekend cheats.

waxnrope 08-22-2010 06:05 PM

Probably what I'm eating now: Trader Joe's white cheddar popcorn and Laceys Cookies ... milk chocolate macadamia nut.
I love weekend cheats.

lipstixgal 08-22-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthie14 (Post 178486)
@ lipstixgal... I love whole foods but yes it is very expensive. I have to go there for some items I can get no where else. I have a lot of allergies, but only after i know i can't get anything like it anywhere else!

Tonight I had black beans and rice that i made with onions, bell pepper, pablono peppers, garlic,oregano, apple cider vinager, s & P, and chorizo! After I cooked it I put shredded cheese and avacodo on top. mmmmmmmmm yummy!

Yes its very expensive!! but the food is oh so good.

DamonK 08-22-2010 06:12 PM

We had waffles and bacon for brunch.

I just sent MBE to the store for bread. I elected to take a nap, then forgot to start bread.

Bread
Mac and cheese, per MBE's request
Marinated ribeye steaks on the grill

We really should eat more veggies. However I like fresh veggies and can't currently afford them. Once I have freezer room, and preferably a deep freezer, veggies watch out. I miss them.

Just hate the canned crap.

Sachita 08-22-2010 06:13 PM

Too tired to cook. I wanted ice cream for dinner but I had that friday night :)
I grow lots of herbs and my own hens so I made a big fluffy omelet with garlic chives, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes and provolone. Then wheat toast smeared with lots of butter.

I've really been having a hankering for a big fish fry.

Soft*Silver 08-22-2010 09:08 PM

Damon, Damon, Damon...I said move next door to me. I will grow the fresh veggies and you can cook. And MBE can be the princess ....k

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamonK (Post 178514)

We really should eat more veggies. However I like fresh veggies and can't currently afford them. Once I have freezer room, and preferably a deep freezer, veggies watch out. I miss them.
Just hate the canned crap.

Soft*Silver 08-22-2010 09:12 PM

listen into the voices in me head....lol

Hah! I have plans to enclose my garden like an aviary. I am going to have guinea hens. Yes, but, Softness, you live in the city..you cant have poultry...O?? What poultry? Mine shall be covered with newf hair that I will collect all winter...and I shall get dog licenses for each ot them...and say they are mixes..mixed with basenjjiiis...Surely the neighbors have heard of the yoddling dogs????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 178515)
I grow lots of herbs and my own hens so I made a big fluffy omelet with garlic chives, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes and provolone. Then wheat toast smeared with lots of butter.

Soft*Silver 08-22-2010 09:15 PM

dinner conversation

funny you mention butter. (ok, maybe not funny since this is a dinner thread) but I had a dream last night about a butter cow and my CIS ex who came back to date me and I dinna wanta.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 178515)