Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   What "title" do you use for your SO? what do they use for you? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5461)

stephfromMIT 08-15-2012 02:41 PM

What "title" do you use for your SO? what do they use for you?

Amanda and I call each other fiancee. Once we marry, we'll both be "wife".

The_Lady_Snow 08-15-2012 03:04 PM

Snow or weatherboi

If people insisted on knowing our titles, they would be Master and slave.

starryeyes 08-15-2012 03:19 PM

Daddy first and babe in public. Ummm... Yeah. That's it. I call her other things too but she would KILL me if I posted them here. Lol.

She calls me baby girl, hunnie and beautiful or something to that effect.

:-)

aishah 08-15-2012 03:24 PM

i call c. husband. or sometimes husbandy. or sometimes partner. c. calls me wife, wifey, or baby girl. r. and i use partner or boyfriend/girlfriend.

LaneyDoll 08-15-2012 07:31 PM

Owner and pup for us.

In vanilla world, it is boyfriend/girlfriend. But, I also call him "baby" and "sweetheart."

When he is really good or I want to make him sink a little, I call him "Spartan." (He is very protective of me).

:sparklyheart:

thedivahrrrself 08-15-2012 07:43 PM

I think "lover" describes us best. :)

And of course, I have all kinds of pet names I use that I won't be sharing here...

Bard 08-15-2012 08:00 PM

Desd is my wife my partner and my better half

princessbelle 08-15-2012 08:03 PM

Upon introduction, we use Partner.

In private,
Sir
Daddy

Loads of pet names...well this is the South, we do that a lot.

Depending on our moods and the ebb and flow.

ruffryder 08-15-2012 08:07 PM

she calls me papi, daddy, babe, amor. I call her babe, babygirl, beautiful every day!, amor. In public she is my girl, g/f, or partner.

nycfem 08-15-2012 08:32 PM

nycfembbw and BBinNYC

Note: I went a bit overboard with this post because I just couldn't stop myself.

BB calls me Jenny, Jennifer, and Jen. Fascinating, I know.

I call BB Cindy, Boston, Daddy, Boston Butch, and sometimes whatever name I feel like. My mom calls BB Cindola (Yiddish- we're both from Jewish families).

I refer to BB as my husbutch, my partner, my wife, my boifriend, or my girlfriend. BB refers to herself as my "opening act" because hy tends to arrive at events earlier than me.

For pronouns all feminine pronouns are for me, and BB goes by and I use for her either masculine or feminine pronouns. If I were living in a zanier world I'd love to use and have everyone use the "ze" pronoun for all of us.

I identify as lesbian or a bi dyke (this for me, means I have made the life choice from a young age to have relationships that are not with bio men). BB is not at all bi, IDs as lesbian, and also has secondary trans butch leanings as well. We both ID as feminists, and I ID as a bottom/sub/baby girl, and BB IDs as a top/dominant/Daddy. I ID as a masochist and BB is neither a masochist or a sadist. I have a poly nature, though I only flirt because this is our agreement, and we have a monogamous relationship. All of our varied sexual and gender identities somehow work for us because we've been happily in love for over seven years, and it just keeps getting better! (f)

spritzerJ 08-16-2012 06:40 AM

I find what we call our SO's very interesting. I just adore Jennifer's post above. It reminds me of how delightfully layered our relationships can be.

In public or at work I use partner. Mostly because boifriend would not make sense to co workers and girlfriend isn't how Stoney would want to be called.

The General calls Stoney DJ and I call hym DJ most of the time with others.

When I am just talking to hym, or a few friends that get it, I use Jack. I use various terms of endearment (honey, sweetheart, sweetie). Daddi as often as possible.

We are approaching the phase in our relationship that involves scratching out words on forms and rewriting. I'll probably put partner or SO. We'll see how that goes.

Corkey 08-16-2012 01:04 PM

I have several Titles from her, but they are private. I call her by her name most often. On here she is Ami.

jac 08-16-2012 01:35 PM

I love when she calls me Jack, Honey, Syr, and Daddi... She is my Sweatheart, Beautiful, Doll and Babygirl.

When speaking of Spritz to others I refer to her as my girlfriend or Jenn.
I feel we are approaching the next level of our relationship and even though we have no intention of having a legalized marriage, wife and wifey are right there on the tip of my tongue when I speak of her.

And we have a couple others but nothing we need to put out there.... those are for "ear whispers"!! :sunglass:

RNguy 08-16-2012 03:12 PM

haha

99.87340837 % of the time she calls me daddy
The other .0135234782 % she will say Blake and I know she is a littttttlllleee upset when I get called Blake .
I call her all kinds of goofy names that make no Sence to make her laugh and say stop making up words :)

DamonK 08-16-2012 03:23 PM

She is girl, girlfriend, partner.

He is boyfriend.

girl_dee 08-16-2012 10:06 PM

Leather titles are Master and slave

Everywhere else she is Syr and Daddi, and a few others that i won't be posting !

i am girl, the girl (my personal favorite), dee, little girl, babygirl, and a few others that i certainly won't be posting!

JDeere 01-21-2016 10:00 PM

I call her by her name, Babe, baby

She calls me by my name, babe, baby and other names in private

betruetoyoursoul 01-22-2016 12:49 AM

I have learned in my personal experience my ltp does not like to be called by their name...(I found that out fast*S)..So depending on who I am introducing my S.O. to , it will vary. This is my partner, Babe, Love, Sweetheart, my wild one, precious, my better half (I could go on and on lol)...Now when by ourselves and/or intimate then it becomes a bit more edgy*W* and personal* covered Cough* lol

For me: I am usually introduced by:She,Her,BabyGirl and more...

I have to say there are times when introducing we do introduce each other to people by our names...All depends on the situation....

Gayandgray 01-23-2016 06:31 PM

I call her by her name, or honey, or some special names in private. She calls me by my name or babe. When speaking to someone else I will refer to her as my spouse/partner, she refers to me as her wife.

gotoseagrl 01-23-2016 06:49 PM

I call her Daddy all the time and also my Partner (to others), my Love, and about 10 different Tigers - Sleepy Tiger, Silly Tiger, Sneaky Tiger, you get the idea. And she calls me baby, babygirl, sweetie or kitten.