Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ***Vampires**Werewolves**and Magic*** (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357)

LadyFlamezzz 11-21-2009 04:31 PM

***Vampires**Werewolves**and Magic***

How do you feel about the new explosion of the subculture world of Vampire's?

Do you believe in Vampires and or Werewolves ?

Did you know that a subculture does exist and the act of feeding is real for many, not on an everyday live or die to be reborn into immortality state of being but to live as a creature of the night?

Just a question of curiosity of others views on the subject.

I believe anything is possible , that the divisive lines of what is real and what is paranormal or supernatural has been questioned from the beginning of time.
Anyone want to share any stories of strange or unexplainable happenings that have occurred in your life? ie ghost demons poltergeist things that go bump in the night?

This could also include but not limited to the practice of paganism and or Wiiccan beliefs.

Care to share?

:vampirebat::waitinggirl:

LadyFlamezzz 11-22-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz (Post 9765)
How do you feel about the new explosion of the subculture world of Vampire's?

Do you believe in Vampires and or Werewolves ?

Did you know that a subculture does exist and the act of feeding is real for many, not on an everyday live or die to be reborn into immortality state of being but to live as a creature of the night?

Just a question of curiosity of others views on the subject.

I believe anything is possible , that the divisive lines of what is real and what is paranormal or supernatural has been questioned from the beginning of time.
Anyone want to share any stories of strange or unexplainable happenings that have occurred in your life? ie ghost demons poltergeist things that go bump in the night?

This could also include but not limited to the practice of paganism and or Wiiccan beliefs.

Care to share?

:vampirebat::waitinggirl:

OK I got Zilch for responses so i guess y'all don't like this idea for a thread,lol
:bunchflowers:
I Shall try again....sniffles!

HumV4me 11-22-2009 06:29 PM

Being of Crone spirit... I can honestly share I've had my share of Warlocks ... from all walks of life and with all different purposes in their existance here on earth... cross my path. I have felt their energies at various different levels... both comfortable and uncomfortable.

I used to seak out the knowledge in my youth when I was trying to find myself... once I became one with myself... I was strong enough to protect myself and they don't fair my way as much any longer.

It is so nice to see Lady! How is Day doing... hope he's not in as much pain as yesterday or the day before.

Andrew, Jr. 11-22-2009 07:00 PM

I am open to this subculture because there is so much out there that we just don't know about. I am a believer in the paranormal. Yes, there are some folks who are caught up in the media frenzy of the movies and books that have recently come out. That I don't put too much into.

LadyFlamezzz 11-22-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumV4me (Post 10397)
Being of Crone spirit... I can honestly share I've had my share of Warlocks ... from all walks of life and with all different purposes in their existance here on earth... cross my path. I have felt their energies at various different levels... both comfortable and uncomfortable.

I used to seak out the knowledge in my youth when I was trying to find myself... once I became one with myself... I was strong enough to protect myself and they don't fair my way as much any longer.

It is so nice to see Lady! How is Day doing... hope he's not in as much pain as yesterday or the day before.

Thank you for asking about DayWalker...right now hy is passed out on the couch < holding the remote control tight in hys hand,lol > as per hys usual!
Hy is not accustom to taking pain meds routinely but this incident has forced hym too... so the next few days hy is gonna be most likely where hys is now....and still holding the remote. However i did set hys computer up on a table for hym ,beside hym on the couch , so on the rare occasion hys eyes are open hy will i'm sure be checking in on things!

As for warlocks and such...i had a brief encounter with one when i was about 19 and hy wasn't even in the same room with me. The force of hys power literally took me to my knees. Hy was secretly dating a close buddy of mine and i strongly objected to it...so in my little wiccan way i let hym know it....well in hys warlock way hy responded to my interference,lol

I have all my life been a sensitive and i also read tarot , i have read since i was about 14/15 or so. I have it seems always been akin to what goes bump in the night. I have seen my share of the unexplainable and of course walked right into the middle of cold spots, i have seen mist fill a room and have seen what some refer to as ghost or spirits that have never passed on. I've also witnessed objects move and if a spirit is around i'm usually the first one to know it,lol
:moonstars:
The things i fear are mortal beings the ones still breathing the others can make you hurt yourself though.

violaine 11-22-2009 09:43 PM

anne rice blew my mind with her vampire chronicles.

loved The Hunger, with david bowie, susan sarandon, and catherine deneuve.

underworld is visually awesome to me with monochromatic cinematography.

:bunchflowers: :rrose: :moonstars:

Bit 11-23-2009 02:37 PM

...been wantin' to use this smiley...

:nothingtoadd:

I'm not sure I quite followed your opening post, darlin, but I do know there are Feeders out there--my term for those who take non-consensually--plus there are people who identify as vampires.

I think the shapeshifting thing happens on a psychic level rather than a physical level.

The_Lady_Snow 11-23-2009 02:51 PM

I am on team Vampire.....:vampire:

FeminineAllure 11-23-2009 03:04 PM

I believe anything is possible if you believe.

I believe in Vampires. I actually find it kind of erotic when consensual.:vampire:
Now Emotional Vampires:eyebrow: I will take a pass on.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=539xWgHhatM&feature=fvw"]YouTube- Vampires: Is It Real?[/ame]

LadyFlamezzz 11-23-2009 06:11 PM

well i know sometimes my words just lack in being able to express what I'm thinking,lol

<<<<<< BIT >>>>>> i love ya for trying,lol

i just thought a thread about vamps and paranormal experiences would be UPLIFTING literally,lol
:candle:

i want to hear others experiences and views on anything to do with anything No one has yet to be able to discount scientifically....what i believe is the universe being the vast space it is....there are so many more THINGS for lack of a better term right now...out there....including but not limited to vamps and werewolves and ghost and demons and the like to me they all go hand in hand.....so sharsies!!!....por favor" i think that means please!.....:moonstars::bunchflowers:

Hudson 11-23-2009 06:16 PM

I'm a lycanthrope who's known a vamp or two (in a biblical sense).

LadyFlamezzz 11-23-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben-Her (Post 11018)
I'm a lycanthrope who's known a vamp or two (in a biblical sense).

you can't say that and just walk away,lol

explain please ***** we < all of us > need facts!

:chocolate:

Andrew, Jr. 11-30-2009 02:49 PM

Yes, please share what a lycanthrope is exactly. I thought it was a male werewolf who turns his skin inside and out. On the outside is skin, and on the inside is fur. Do you howl? Do you run on all 4's? What happens?

But in one of the threads you said you have a real "penis" - why would you be on this site? Wouldn't you find more compassion with other werewolves & dog like beings on a site that was aimed with that?

Please forgive my ignorance. I really have no knowledge of this other than what I have learned online.

Andrew, Jr. 11-30-2009 03:09 PM

On the SyFy Channel this week, The Paranormal Research Group (TAPS) is going to the famous prison in Atlanta that is well-known for its paranormal activity.

Hudson 11-30-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 14301)
Yes, please share what a lycanthrope is exactly. I thought it was a male werewolf who turns his skin inside and out. On the outside is skin, and on the inside is fur. Do you howl? Do you run on all 4's? What happens?

But in one of the threads you said you have a real "penis" - why would you be on this site? Wouldn't you find more compassion with other werewolves & dog like beings on a site that was aimed with that?

Please forgive my ignorance. I really have no knowledge of this other than what I have learned online.

I find this post to be lycanphobic, ha. (not to mention transphobic. hey, aren't you an FTM, Andrew?)

Lycanthrope = werewolf, and it was a joke. I'm not *really* a "real-live" werewolf, Andrew. If you meet one though, let me know! That's really be cool.
And my peen is my business. I said on the BFP: what does that mean? (acronym FUN) thread, "Big fat penis." and in invisible font I wrote, "I have one."

Real werewolves, real penises, oh my!

Andrew, Jr. 11-30-2009 04:26 PM

Ben-Her,
I misunderstood what you were saying. My apologies.

Andrew

PS: Are you Ch. Leggs on BFD or Trees x2 on BF?

Isadora 11-30-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumV4me (Post 10397)

Clarification please? Most witches do not use warlock (it means "oath Breaker") they use it as a definition of those within the coven who break their vows. Does it mean this to you?

Andrew, Jr. 11-30-2009 09:53 PM

June,

I am lost. I was talking about the werewolves and the paranormal. This has nothing to do with being human. How is it offensive and in poor taste if this is what we are talking about?

I have no idea of what IM means or even how to do an IM. I can send you a pm and will. But that is about it.

With kind regards,
Andrew