Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coffee Break~ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8182)

Chad 03-23-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1134869)
I will send you a coupon:vigil:

There are coupons for homemade pie?
Haha!

:thumbsup:

kittygrrl 03-23-2017 10:31 PM

coffee and cute puppies!

Chad 03-24-2017 11:47 AM

Break

Well, no walk on my break today because it is raining. Bummer.

:coffee:

BullDog 03-24-2017 12:26 PM

Pieless Writing And Coffee Break

No rain here but it is very windy. Writing articles on window shades and blinds (yep my life is that exciting) as I drink my coffee. The articles are for an Australian company so I have to remember to add in plenty of u's to colour and such. Still listening to Stevie Nicks.

kittygrrl 03-24-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1134971)
Well, no walk on my break today because it is raining. Bummer.

:coffee:

Chad....having coffee and lovvvvvvvvvve rain..this is waaay before your time...

kittygrrl 03-24-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 1134974)
No rain here but it is very windy. Writing articles on window shades and blinds (yep my life is that exciting) as I drink my coffee. The articles are for an Australian company so I have to remember to add in plenty of u's to colour and such. Still listening to Stevie Nicks.

Bulldog...sorry you're out pie...I have 10 apples and thinking it's a good day for Apple Pie....hope you have your coupon:thumbsup:

BullDog 03-24-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1134977)
Bulldog...sorry you're out pie...I have 10 apples and thinking it's a good day for Apple Pie....hope you have your coupon:thumbsup:

Lol, too bad pie can't be mailed. I'd pay the big bucks (with coupon code applied of course).

I'm planning to go to Roswell on Monday so I will see if I can find some pie then.

Chad 03-24-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1134976)
Chad....having coffee and lovvvvvvvvvve rain..this is waaay before your time...

Haha! That is before my time. :)

kittygrrl 03-24-2017 06:19 PM

hey...it's coffee again...tgif :coffee:

kittygrrl 03-25-2017 12:01 PM

coffee and these incredible videos!

Chad 03-25-2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1135116)
coffee and these incredible videos!

I saw a video on the news tonight about a nurse shark that swam up to a diver to get a hook out of her belly on the outside. She kept coming back to see him after he removed the hook. Nurse sharks are cool.

kittygrrl 03-26-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1135168)
I saw a video on the news tonight about a nurse shark that swam up to a diver to get a hook out of her belly on the outside. She kept coming back to see him after he removed the hook. Nurse sharks are cool.

That was soooo good to see...maybe there is some hope for humanity:tea:

kittygrrl 03-27-2017 01:34 PM

coffee and poetry

"I remember awakening one morning and finding,
everything smeared with the color of
forgotten love
." - bukowski

BullDog 03-27-2017 02:25 PM

Just re-heated my second cup of coffee.

Poetry and coffee - how sublime. Now if there was just some pie involved it would be perfect.

Another pieless day for me. I was supposed to go to Roswell today, but I woke up late and writing work was waiting for me- the story of my life. I really need to go tomorrow. I have 5 boxes to ship and not much food left in the house. But I do still have plenty of coffee.

kittygrrl 03-27-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 1135477)
Just re-heated my second cup of coffee.

Poetry and coffee - how sublime. Now if there was just some pie involved it would be perfect.

Another pieless day for me. I was supposed to go to Roswell today, but I woke up late and writing work was waiting for me- the story of my life. I really need to go tomorrow. I have 5 boxes to ship and not much food left in the house. But I do still have plenty of coffee.

Bulldog...pie has the answer to all your questions:|
re-heat coffee?..ewwwww blasphemous!:goodluck:

kittygrrl 03-27-2017 09:07 PM

coffee and a blas-t from the past

kittygrrl 03-30-2017 07:52 AM

coffee....dreaming of peach and a new cherry trees...

Chad 03-30-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1135940)
coffee....dreaming of peach and a new cherry trees...

My peach tree is in bloom and I am excited about home grown peaches.

kittygrrl 03-30-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1135956)
My peach tree is in bloom and I am excited about home grown peaches.

having coffee...making dinner...trying to figure out which peach tree is the best...I love the ones with reddish centers...our old peach tree was struck by lightening and never recovered :( We replanted but this peach tree did'nt survive...so I am determined this one will...year before last our cherry was struck with lightening too...it was not happy....but lightening is a good omen...we are having a thunder storm at the moment! Tornado warning-

Chad 03-30-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1135968)
having coffee...making dinner...trying to figure out which peach tree is the best...I love the ones with reddish centers...our old peach tree was struck by lightening and never recovered :( We replanted but this peach tree did'nt survive...so I am determined this one will...year before last our cherry was struck with lightening too...it was not happy....but lightening is a good omen...we are having a thunder storm at the moment! Tornado warning-

I hope that everything is okay at your place. Hunker down.

I suggest trying a different kinds of peaches from your farmers market. In Texas Fredericksburg peaches are the best.