Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

MysticOceansFL 10-30-2015 01:53 PM

Pork chops with mashed potatoes and green beans and sweet corn bread & glass of sweet tea!

Gemme 10-30-2015 06:36 PM

I pecked at some chicken salad and ate a lot of the kale "super food" salad and had a spinach and feta tasca. Dum Dums for dessert.

PaPa 10-30-2015 07:25 PM

It has been a very busy day so I made some fried potatoes, peppers, and onions. Put ketchup on it which tasted pretty good. I haven't had them that way in quite some time!

RockOn 10-30-2015 07:29 PM

Worked late, had the 2nd half of my breakfast veggie sub just before I left the office ... came home and ...
SCREAMED ICE CREAM JUST LIKE A GIRL!!!

AAHHHHHAHAHA!
Please excuse punchiness, lack of sleep makes me giddy when I am on my second wind. ;)
*laughing*

Rockinonahigh 10-30-2015 07:51 PM

I had calzones, and last night chili now I have gut fire from a the red sauce I used...I got some on sale and will go back to my regular one from now on. I have cornered the market on antacids and pink stuff.

JDeere 10-30-2015 08:01 PM

Mom's home made chili and cornbread with sweet tea to drink. Ice cream for dessert!

Electrocell 10-31-2015 04:23 PM

I think tonight is going to be a sushi night, that is if I can find that menu to order lol.

Zimmeh 10-31-2015 05:11 PM

A Greek salad from a family owned pizza shop in Ormond Beach, FL.

Zimmeh

GeorgiaMa'am 10-31-2015 05:26 PM

- French toast with cinnamon sugar
- Baked apple

RockOn 10-31-2015 05:47 PM

Soon as I run through the showerand wash all the sawdust away and dress, I am headed to Hungry Howie's for a large thin crust THE WORKS ... will have them cook it extra crunchy and crispy. Then swing by and pick up a bucket of Blue Bell on the way home.

FOOD STYLING TONIGHT!

It doesn't get any better! ;) Heh Heh!

Gemme 10-31-2015 06:18 PM

I had a chipotle black bean burger on a multi-grain sandwich thin with provolone and fiesta ranch and steak sauce mixed plus sweet potato fries. Gummy bears for dessert.

Kätzchen 10-31-2015 06:30 PM

A bunch of us from work are getting together tonight for an anti-halloween soiree up in the mountains. It's our soon to be annual 'Summer Party in October.'

Each of us are to bring our favorite summer garden party fare, which I am taking a huge bag of Horseradish potato chips and a commercial size container of cottage cheese.

I'm also taking a bottle of aspirin with me too, just in case I have one too many shots of jello.

And, my gigantic patio table umbrella which looks like a huge watermelon. It's raining like it's never rained before and it's big enough to keep a bunch of us dry, in case we want to lounge around outside the cabin. :)

imperfect_cupcake 10-31-2015 06:40 PM

I pulled the thanksgiving roast carcass of Turkey with left over gravy out of the freezer this morning a 6am and roasted the frozen giblets and minced them. I've been boiling the turkey carcass, giblets and gravy for about 12 hours now, with spices, bit of coconut oil, and about to sieve the bones out. Will add veg and should be ready in another three hours.
I am either going to make bacon fat and spelt dumplings or I'll put polenta in. Haven't decided yet.

This gigantic pot of food will have cost $3. The bacon fat is something I freeze when someone fries bacon, the turkey is left over from thanks giving, the polenta was a freebie from a neighbour, the veg was a reduced bag of mixed veg from the grocery store for $1.50 and the spelt flour comes to about $1.50.

This gives me dinners all week :)

I am rockin great at thrift.

Rockinonahigh 10-31-2015 07:18 PM

Most of the day was one or the other of us off doing something or other, so I
put a roast with carrots, onions and celery in the slow cooker then headed off. All in all my son and I had a late lunch say about 4:00 p.m. I guess that's a early dinner as well. So it's been snacking on whatever for the rest of the day.

TruTexan 10-31-2015 07:51 PM

I made homemade soup.......stew meat, diced tomatoes, baby carrots, green beans, diced sweet onion, celery and potatoes. YUMMY for my tummy. Cooked together for 2 hours at a low boil. mmm mmmm mmmm goood.
My neighbor gobbled it up. :)

JDeere 10-31-2015 09:33 PM

Homemade orange chicken chinese dish. Sweet tea for a drink.

cinnamongrrl 11-01-2015 04:39 PM

I made an AWESOME dinner...with help from Trader Joes....

I went there for coffee after work today...went and did the requisite sample round...and today was a tasty dish from the frozen section; butter chicken with basmati rice.

It hit the spot and I knew I wanted something easy for dinner tonight so it came home with me.

For a veggie I cut parsnips and carrots into uniform wedges, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with TJs every day spice. Started them first and then added the quicker cooking butter chicken (which is also microwaveable, but I refuse to own one)

The smell of parsnips cooking is just amazing to me.....yum :)

Gemme 11-01-2015 05:26 PM

I had a feta and spinach tasca with some crunchy veggie salad and kale super food salad. Dum Dums for dessert.

Rockinonahigh 11-01-2015 05:54 PM

I am fixing to chow down on a grill cheese sandwich and a cup of hot coco.

RockOn 11-01-2015 07:46 PM

First I had a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Frozen meal. Only 4 minutes nuketime. And a whooping 9.9 oz of it ... at the moment I am nuking a 36 oz Stoffer's Grandma's Chicken and Vegetable Rice bake. I will have what is left of this 36 oz tomorrow.