Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Are You Ready For Some Football? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36)

Arwen 02-03-2010 10:15 AM

While I am still a Peyton fan, y'all know who I'm pulling for in this game. Heck, I might even paint my face and drag out some Mardi Gras beads.

Now I'm all :nailbitin:about the Saints winning because they have to play a lot better and less :redcard:on our side. But I'm totally stoked about this game. TOTALLY.

I've always been a sports fan. It's nice to be in a community that doesn't think women can't get sports. lol

Blade 02-03-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 43607)
While I am still a Peyton fan, y'all know who I'm pulling for in this game. Heck, I might even paint my face and drag out some Mardi Gras beads.

Now I'm all :nailbitin:about the Saints winning because they have to play a lot better and less :redcard:on our side. But I'm totally stoked about this game. TOTALLY.

I've always been a sports fan. It's nice to be in a community that doesn't think women can't get sports. lol

A butches dream a femme who gets sports and isn't just a cheerleader

Arwen 02-03-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 43624)
A butches dream a femme who gets sports and isn't just a cheerleader

LOL well I told an ex I was a screamer.

He didn't realize I meant at the referees and players. :) I think I traumatized him at a Rockies game. Then he made the mistake of taking me to a LaCrosse game. HOOKED! I love that sport (live--televised doesn't have the same energy). It was like hockey on grass and much cheaper to attend!

Blade 02-03-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 43627)
LOL well I told an ex I was a screamer.

He didn't realize I meant at the referees and players. :) I think I traumatized him at a Rockies game. Then he made the mistake of taking me to a LaCrosse game. HOOKED! I love that sport (live--televised doesn't have the same energy). It was like hockey on grass and much cheaper to attend!

LOL yeah I'm a screamer too. I was watching a game back in the fall and my then GF had fallen asleep on my chest and when I started screaming at the TV, she about levitated LOL scared her to death.

Julien 04-20-2010 04:59 PM

It's never too early to talk football. Super Bowl Champs the New Orleans Saints will host the Vikings for the first game of the season. I love football.:cheer: (well maybe not that much)
Geaux Saints. Can you do it again?
:byebye:

Julien 04-29-2010 08:18 PM

For all you Colts fans out there. They are favored to go back to the Super Bowl 8 to 1. The Saints are next favored 9 to 1.
:footballpass:

Andrew, Jr. 04-30-2010 10:26 AM

I'm a converted Steelers fan. I used to be a Ravens fan, but that stopped after half the team was found out to be involved in some form of criminal activity one way or another. These folks are not role models for kids. Then I went to be an Eagles fan. Well, Michael Vicks happened. Enough said.

Corkey 04-30-2010 10:31 AM

I'm ready! Is it August yet?

MsDemeanor 04-30-2010 01:00 PM

Gee, the sports press favors the Colts. What a surprise, what big news. News that ranks right up there with all of the weather forecasters getting on TV and announcing that the sun rose in the east today.

Kobi 04-30-2010 01:55 PM

Who's the true underdog this year?

I live in Mass and thanks to the Red Sox and Patriots am used to cheering for the underdog. Who do they has has a snowballs chance in hell of making the SuperBowl this year?

Bad_boi 05-17-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 95810)
I'm ready! Is it August yet?

Three more months. Till the pre-game season AND I turn 21.

Its gonna be the longest three months of my life haha :2butch:

Arwen 05-17-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s (Post 88952)
It's never too early to talk football. Super Bowl Champs the New Orleans Saints will host the Vikings for the first game of the season. I love football.:cheer: (well maybe not that much)
Geaux Saints. Can you do it again?
:byebye:

I'm all about those Saints marchin' back to the SuperBowl. Found out a piece of trivia I didn't know. Apparently the Cowgirls play the previous year's SuperBowl winners for their Thanksgiving game.

I want TICKETS. I've never seen a professional football game. Done hockey and baseball but never football. :) SO that's my goal this year. Get tickets to that game.

Cowboi 05-17-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 108150)

I'm all about those Saints marchin' back to the SuperBowl. Found out a piece of trivia I didn't know. Apparently the Cowgirls play the previous year's SuperBowl winners for their Thanksgiving game.

I want TICKETS. I've never seen a professional football game. Done hockey and baseball but never football. :) SO that's my goal this year. Get tickets to that game.

Uhhhh what about some Longhorn football???

Blade 05-17-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad_boi (Post 107981)
Three more months. Till the pre-game season AND I turn 21.

Its gonna be the longest three months of my life haha :2butch:

Trust me after you hit that big 2 1 the time ticks by just as fast as football season does every year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboi (Post 108260)

Chuckling...I was wondering how long it would be before you started jonesin for some football. Yeah I'm right there with ya.

WolfyOne 05-17-2010 04:05 PM

I've been missing football since the season ended :(

Arwen 05-17-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboi (Post 108260)

Two words.

Hook 'em.

I'd jump on tickets to see the 'Horns play too. I may be :awww:over football. LOL

Cowboi 05-18-2010 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 108639)
Two words.

Hook 'em.

I'd jump on tickets to see the 'Horns play too. I may be :awww:over football. LOL

Ooooo I would love to go to a Longhorns game!!!

Arwen 05-18-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboi (Post 108725)
Ooooo I would love to go to a Longhorns game!!!

I have no clue on how to get tickets. Can anyone get them? I've heard it's difficult.
:cheerleader::farmbull::cheerleader:

WolfyOne 08-15-2010 03:46 PM

Good thing it's only preseason
My Bears lost to Tommi's Chargers
The new kid on the block done good Tommi
I wish our QB played like yours
Denver should've kept him

durrrrrrrr 08-15-2010 03:50 PM

hell yeah i am ready for some football. glad to see the pre-season start

i seen on some website that Jimmy Johnson, coach from Cowboys, is going to be on the next survivor show