Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

firegal 04-23-2016 09:08 PM

After spending 6 days in the doubletree hilton spokane wash.....2 miles from idaho. I am so so tired of fine dining places or heck!!! nice restaurants at all.

I am having a salad, cottage cheese and a chicken thigh boneless .

Yum

storyspinner70 04-23-2016 10:02 PM

Chicken lo mein for half of us and Sweet and sour chicken for the other half of us...lol

candy_coated_bitch 04-23-2016 10:28 PM

Amy's frozen margherita pizza

Jesse 04-24-2016 12:21 AM

I may change my mind by this afternoon, but I am thinking about baking some coconut pecan crusted catfish fillets, and have that with a chopped salad and a colorful medley of baby long beans and carrots.

cinnamongrrl 04-24-2016 07:12 AM

Last night I made a favorite dish...lentil stew...

I actually got the idea from someone on here. You simmer onion soup mix and add lentils..I had a bag of birds eye brown and wild rice with carrots and broccoli in it. It was about 1/2 a bag left so I threw it in. I also cut up a spicy chicken sausage and added that in. Sprinkled some spices and fresh black pepper and it was awesome.

I'd love to figure out how to make burgers from the leftovers. I always make a ton and I'm the only one who thinks it's awesome sauce lol

Gemme 04-24-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1062615)
Last night I made a favorite dish...lentil stew...

I actually got the idea from someone on here. You simmer onion soup mix and add lentils..I had a bag of birds eye brown and wild rice with carrots and broccoli in it. It was about 1/2 a bag left so I threw it in. I also cut up a spicy chicken sausage and added that in. Sprinkled some spices and fresh black pepper and it was awesome.

I'd love to figure out how to make burgers from the leftovers. I always make a ton and I'm the only one who thinks it's awesome sauce lol

Dice your veggies and sausage up super fine, decrease the liquid and add a binder, like egg and/or bread crumbs. Form patties once they cool and freeze for convenience.

clay 04-24-2016 07:31 AM

I have a whole menu almost to choose from...lol. Now that I only eat 4 oz., I seem to have plenty of leftovers...lol.

So my choices are: sushi.....Cuban pork with couple of yucca with mojo, OR taco chicken salad....and I love any/all of them. I will have to toss whatever is now left after dinner this evening.....will be "too old" to re use....:(.

Some places will allow me the "kid's menu" with my card saying so...BUT sometimes I am NOT in mood for PBJ..lol

Rockinonahigh 04-24-2016 07:56 AM

Tonight I'm having tuna salad stuffed into a nice red tomato with a side of raw veggies along with a home made lemon dressing to dip them into.

Chad 04-24-2016 03:53 PM

Dinner

I am making picadillo, I can eat it as tacos and/or enchiladas. Diversity and yummy!

:cowboy:

*Anya* 04-24-2016 04:18 PM

I found rib eye on a really big sale (today was last day to freeze or cook) so I splurged.

The GF will grill it and I made a big salad.

RockOn 04-24-2016 04:26 PM

Last trip to storage place today. Stopped at Waffle House, sitting here eating right now. I needed pampering.

Two eggs, grits, ham, toast, two waffles, coffee and ice water.

Oh, my stomach feels better. Waited too long to eat today and had the shakes when I drove up here - not anymore!
:)

Blade 04-24-2016 07:05 PM

Homemade chicken salad sammie at the lake

C0LLETTE 04-24-2016 08:01 PM

went to a lesbian potluck...12 containers of hummus (humus, humous), 4 platters of raw veggies, and a basket full of pita triangles...I just don't believe that gay guys eat like this.

cinnamongrrl 04-24-2016 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1062745)
went to a lesbian potluck...12 containers of hummus (humus, humous), 4 platters of raw veggies, and a basket full of pita triangles...I just don't believe that gay guys eat like this.

That's why I tend to make a meat dish for potluck. Easy meat like spiral ham or a pork butt. I don't eat either but it goes a long way if the potluck ball gets dropped. I bring a dessert too...covering bases and such.

For myself, I made a chicken breast with bbq sauce and a roasted beet.

grenade 04-25-2016 03:19 AM

My daughter cooked tonight. Spaghetti and sauce with garlic toast.

Last night, I made super nachos. Tortilla chips, refried beans and beyond beef crumbles spiced up with chili powder, garlic, onion, roasted green chilies and my must have in every dish...cumin. Grated rice cheese, guacamole- heavy on the lime and cilantro- and salsa. Yum. We had leftovers for lunch.

homoe 04-25-2016 03:38 AM

Quote:

I don't think gay boys are really into the whole "potluck" thingy!

I have been at many gay men's homes for meals (one of the meals was a sit down dinner for Thanksgiving) and not ONCE was a potluck involved!

The meals (every item from appetizers to desserts) were prepared by the host and when I inquired what to bring, they simply said "your appetite"

Rockinonahigh 04-25-2016 09:59 AM

Not sure , the PT hasn't come yet so I may not have the energy to cook when she is done, but something with chicken and rice may well be in the picture.

Jesse 04-25-2016 12:45 PM

Antipasto salad

*Anya* 04-25-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Funny!

I have been to lots of lesbian potlucks and it depends on if they are mostly vegetarians Or if they love to eat in general Or if they are Paleo Or Atkins.. The love to eat, Paleo and Atkins ones have more choices.

No offense to vegetarians...

Ascot 04-25-2016 04:44 PM

I'm feeling rather lazy, so it will likely be basic, rustic bachelor fare; pan seared asparagus and garlic over basmatic rice with a handful of shredded Manchego tossed on top.