Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Bèsame* 08-13-2020 01:01 AM

half a turkey sandwich
Small spinach salad with cherry tomatos, avacado, sliced strawberries with Brianna's french vinaigrette.
Cantaloupe with cottage cheese.
Water

GeorgiaMa'am 08-13-2020 06:57 PM

- beef and cabbage egg rolls
- pork fried dumplings
- cashew chicken
- steamed rice

Kätzchen 08-13-2020 07:10 PM

Something easy: warm up the left over Lasagna and have the other garden salad for supper.

And hydrate with more water.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-14-2020 02:41 PM

- chicken pot pie
- applesauce

Gemme 08-14-2020 07:29 PM

I had three bites of deviled egg potatp salad, salted watermelon, a giant bagged salad called "Sunflower Crunch" that is my favorite, water to drink and two different kinds of Reese's.

Orema 08-14-2020 08:02 PM

Chicken noodle soup and a cherry popsicle.

nycfem 08-14-2020 10:33 PM

Tonight I had an Amy's Moroccan Tagine wrap and a few squares of white chocolate with hazelnuts.

On our vacation (starting this past Monday, got back today), my dinners were as follows (from restaurants):

Monday: Something called Asian Brussels sprouts which I imagined would be those deliciously charred Brussels sprouts but were instead barely cooked Brussels Sprouts with a fried coating. Oh my gosh, I felt totally sick after them. I think it was the combination of all those undercooked Brussels sprouts and not having fried food for a long time.

Tuesday: Chinese but not a nice place. I had scallion pancakes and some tofu and veggie dish. Totally felt sick after. Started to worry I had COVID because why did I feel horrible after dinner again! Yes, I was googling until late at night worrying!

Wednesday: Finally a good meal that did not make me feel sick! Ironically it was a big Mexican meal of a bean burrito and nachos! Go figure! :vigil:

Thursday: We went to a seafood place on the water. They didn't really have good veggie stuff so I picked up some beans and brown rice from the Mexican place to bring there (picnic table type seating), and BB and I shared onion straws and corn fritters. Again... I did not feel sick at all after, and that was a lot of fried food. It was actually absolutely delicious. Oh, and for dessert I had vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate and caramel.

I'm all caught up on describing my dinners :byebye:

Jedi 08-15-2020 07:51 AM

I'm thinking of portabello mushroom stroganoff over egg noodles. The vegetarian dish is really easy and quite tasty. Hopefully CCB can get beyond the total sour creaminess (she's so picky.....but you gotta love her).

Stone-Butch 08-15-2020 09:48 AM

Dinner

I finally got some fresh rainbow trout. A nice bunch of steamed spinach will go nicely with that. Coffee.

Mopsie 08-15-2020 04:35 PM

A coworker gave me some eggplant because he had too many. So I tried this recipe. Super yummy!

https://hurrythefoodup.com/wp-conten...rrabiata-5.jpg

Bèsame* 08-15-2020 05:07 PM

Coconut shrimp in the air fryer.
I think an avacado salad. I have a new dressing I want to try, Hatch chili ranch.

Strawberry short cake. I have sliced the berries and added a little sugar to get the juices going. I even added some blue berries. I bought a little square piece of vanilla coke cake that I will slice horizontally. That way I can layer the berries in the middle. Sounds good huh?

You know...life is uncertain, you should eat dessert first !🍓🍓🍰

GeorgiaMa'am 08-15-2020 07:40 PM

- baked chicken
- mashed potatoes
- applesauce

Gemme 08-15-2020 11:52 PM

I had steamed broccoli, steak, water and a little bit of fake Mtn. Dew to drink and 3 tangerine Outshine bars. They were so good!

easygoingfemme 08-16-2020 05:46 AM

We are having a celebratory dinner because Daddy got a really exciting promotion/shift at work that is going to mean a lot of really good things.

I'm roasting a chicken, and we have one ear of corn ready for harvest, and a few tomatoes that are ready and lots of broccoli and salad greens and some small potatoes. Farm to table celebration in the house!

Orema 08-16-2020 06:00 AM

Last night was wings and Brussel sprouts in the air fryer. They were good and I think it’s a keeper.

Gayandgray 08-16-2020 03:08 PM

I made pork chops, buttered noodles and corn.

kittygrrl 08-16-2020 06:56 PM

Vegan Pad Thai
https://veganhuggs.com/wp-content/up...pad-thai-3.jpg

listening to-

nycfem 08-16-2020 08:47 PM

Let's see... dinner last night was an Amy's Moroccan wrap. Then dessert was Greek yogurt with strawberries, walnuts, banana, kamut puffs, and cinnamon.

Tonight I got home from my walk and saw that BB had baked a healthier version of chocolate chip cookies. OMG, that was definitely the first part of my dinner. Then I had some spanakopita appetizers (frozen / microwaved). As Besame says, eat dessert first! :wine:

GeorgiaMa'am 08-16-2020 08:51 PM

- chicken pot pie
- Cherry Garcia ice cream

RockOn 08-16-2020 10:36 PM

6 toaster type waffles with syrup, 4 hot dogs cut into fourths length-wise and cooked in microwave until brown, applied 2 rounds of squeezing the grease out with layered paper towels.

2 large glasses of milk to drink

worked hard outside most all day and did not think to eat

pretty tight in my stomach when all of dinner got in there around 9:00 p.m. but the discomfort passed quickly