Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

cinnamongrrl 11-19-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 863731)
Going for Mexican with my mom and brother....celebrating my mum's 60th birthday!

I will likely get the lovely cilantro sauced chicken....or get something else and ask for that sauce on the side...it's like crack...in a good way...

I got arroz con pollo...and I asked for some mole sauce on the side... I was curious to try it...not to my liking...but the main dish was delish!

Nadeest 11-19-2013 10:24 PM

I made Chicken Maria for my mom and myself, tonight. She liked it, even though I had to improvise, as I didn't have all the right ingredients for the recipe. :)

stargazingboi 11-20-2013 02:50 PM

I was going to make bierocks..but ran out of time to make the dough. i may still make the filling and serve it in a pita. Not sure. However, I do know what tomorrow night brings for dinner. I have Boston Pork Butt in a BBQ sauce going in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches. The longer it cooks the better it is :)

DaddyNik12 11-20-2013 04:56 PM

cube steak , au gratin potatoes
green beans n sauteed onions

EnderD_503 11-20-2013 05:00 PM

Just making supper now, but having: Weisswurst, with spinach, beats and sauerkraut. Just waiting for the sausage to finish boiling...can't wait cause I'm starving lol

StillettoDoll 11-20-2013 06:52 PM

Delicious dinner tonight we had Butternut squash and potato soup and a awesome salad with lots of everything . and a warm Ciabatta roll

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Soup/...quashSoup2.jpg

girl_dee 11-20-2013 07:17 PM

grilled drum fish

leftover sweet tater

fresh crookneck squash.......

cinnamongrrl 11-20-2013 07:20 PM

I had leftover lentil and veggie stew/soup....I sauteed some chicken with rosemary and other spices...and had that on the side....

Gemme 11-20-2013 07:22 PM

I made yumminess!

Drizzle a warm skillet with chipotle bbq sauce, lay beef stir fry strips evenly, sprinkle minced garlic over beef, cover and let it marinate a bit on low whilst I do chore-like things. Come back later and drizzle more chipotle bbq sauce over the meat followed by a stir fry veggie mix, fresh mushrooms and garbanzo beans. Stir and cover. Do more chore-like things. Eat an orange cranberry muffin. Stir and cover. Snack on Greek pasta salad and broccoli salad. Smell the deliciousness in the air. Dive in!

Chad 11-20-2013 07:50 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I had a late work night so I am just having some turkey with a rice cake and peanut butter. Maybe a pear later.

Chad

not2shygrrl 11-20-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazingboi (Post 863883)
I was going to make bierocks..but ran out of time to make the dough. i may still make the filling and serve it in a pita. Not sure. However, I do know what tomorrow night brings for dinner. I have Boston Pork Butt in a BBQ sauce going in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches. The longer it cooks the better it is :)

Hey....I have heard of/had bierocks !! They are pretty good......not found on this side of the country tho.....

stargazingboi 11-21-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by not2shygrrl (Post 863948)
Hey....I have heard of/had bierocks !! They are pretty good......not found on this side of the country tho.....

I wasn't introduced to them until Gren made them for me. Now I'm hooked

jools66 11-21-2013 10:31 AM

zingy chicken

tonight's dinner will be zingy chicken stir fry.
first time cooking it.
so all of you keep your fingers crossed that all goes well.

Ginger 11-21-2013 12:32 PM

Last night: A handful of roasted peanuts. Tonight? Only time will tell.

Nadeest 11-21-2013 01:44 PM

Time, what's in your pantry, and how much funds that you have available will tell, anyhow. :P

Rockinonahigh 11-21-2013 01:48 PM

I'm making a big pot of chili so I can put some in the freezer for later,it's not to cold yet but the weather man said it's not far away.I have been doing that lately,cooking more than we need.Cause it's just easyer to take it out than warm it up...saves time.Besides I wanted some chili.

MsTinkerbelly 11-21-2013 02:47 PM

Making butternut squash soup with ginger and coconut milk.

Omg i can't wait!

not2shygrrl 11-21-2013 03:02 PM

using a fried rice packet of spices I bought, I am making pork fried rice. Adding in a few veggies, and this is soon to be dinner with leftovers for a couple of more meals!

Teddybear 11-21-2013 05:36 PM

for the first time since I have been with this company Im stuck out of town found a little Chinese resturant hit the spot

cara 11-21-2013 07:19 PM

It's a choir night...no time to cook. Im having a chicken enchilada from trader joes followed by some dried apple rings.