Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Georgia Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Georgia on My Mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153)

Vlasta 11-08-2009 10:15 AM

Georgia on My Mind

Not that I am the best representative of the GA thread , but someone has to post something here ...

Hello to all GA peeps :).

Jet 11-08-2009 10:42 AM

I already did, but that's okay:)

dixie 11-08-2009 10:46 AM

Hi y'all. I'm not even from Georgia but I'm down there quite often so I figured I would pop in and say hi to the locals. Hope everyone has a great day! :D

Vlasta 11-08-2009 10:48 AM

Hi there ....I am sorry :o I didn't see it ...I am still trying to explore .... well scratch this one ... I am sure you are more proficient to handle GA thread .

Have a great relaxing Sunday :)

Vlasta

Jet 11-08-2009 11:03 AM

No I don't want to subscribe to a "GA thread". Besides your title is much better than mine which was Hello from Georgia.

Vlasta 11-08-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ol' Jet (Post 1949)
I already did, but that's okay:)

I have to stalk you to try find thread in GA forums , but I didn't see it ? please be so kind and direct me to it .

Sam 11-14-2009 12:11 PM

Ga here, but heading north very soon and i'm happy.

Jet 11-14-2009 12:19 PM

This is the official Georgia thread.

Vlasta 11-15-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easton (Post 5292)
Ga here, but heading north very soon and i'm happy.

Hi ..... lucky you ! .... I am honestly happy for you . I would get hell out of GA if I could in a minute ..... However , I am stuck for the moment . I have to be patient . I am sure I will talk to you before you leave and wish you all the happiness that's out there :)

Jet 11-15-2009 12:02 PM

I'm subscribing after all.
Sidebar: I think Georgia is gorgeous at least in these parts.

Vlasta 11-15-2009 06:28 PM

thank you for subscribing :) .... as I stated I don't think I am the best candidate for GA forum , but I was thinking it would be nice to have something posted here .

I would like to clarify my statement regarding the state of Georgia ... I am not saying it's not gorgeous here ... I think majority places in The USA are gorgeous .

However , in my case I would like to go back home . At my old age , I honestly feel the need to return to my roots where I am comfortable and I can be in the cultural background I was raised .Yet , at this moment , I can't for a several reasons and I have a fear that most likely I never will . I lived in a couple countries in Europe , but to be honest I never experienced anything like this .

Over the years I got tired of being hammered down by some people and being view as a foreigner/ a moron . I am so repulsed by people making fun of my English when some of them doesn't even speak they native language properly and I am not talking about this website I just landed here . I reached to a point I don't even try to improve my English.For my work I dictate to transcriber and everything else it's on computer.

I am thinking my main reason why I am such workaholic , because in comparison online and people at work they are not judging me by my English , my accent, my weight , what type of clothing I wear, but by my work ethics, my personality and skills I have. My best friends I have are from work some are gay and some are straight. I am well excepted by them .

Jet 11-15-2009 06:46 PM

Why should this Georgia thread need someone to be in charge of it? Why does it have to be a social venue for events and all that? I guess that's okay, as long as it doesn't become alienating and provides information. I subscribed to welcome people from Georgia, as a fellow Georgian. I don't anticipate using this thread this as a social venue that I would pursue offline. If other people do, it's their business.

As for being a foreigner, if people don't like it, it's their problem. I hope you'll discover that this site is eclectic and open and accepting enough to somewhat compensate for the hassles that you've endured offline. I also hope that this thread doesn't become clique or elitist or alienating in any way as to snub others. Enjoy your time on here—that's what its here for as well as the exchange of ideas and thoughts with more congenial backdrop.

And...Georgia on my mind....in my mind....is a gorgeous.

Vlasta 11-15-2009 07:29 PM

I didn't mean that someone has to be in charge of this thread , I simply stated " it would be nice to have something posted here " and since here are few people from GA I was not the best candidate to open this thread , that's all .
I agree with you, I wouldn't consider this thread as a social venue myself .... I made that mistake in the past .

I have been on few other websites and I didn't see one yet where there were no clique or people were not alienated . You are right this site has a different feeling and we will see .

Sam 11-15-2009 07:29 PM

LMAO the only thing ga is good for is its weather. i always thought by moving to the south, the people were slow and steady.

when i moved here nearly 5 years ago, people were rude and mean.

but the weather ROCKS!

Vlasta 11-15-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easton (Post 6039)
LMAO the only thing ga is good for is its weather. i always thought by moving to the south, the people were slow and steady.

when i moved here nearly 5 years ago, people were rude and mean.

but the weather ROCKS!

Hey E we must posted the same time ....it has been 5 years ? ... I didn't even
realized that .... I took house off of market I got offers , but not nearly what I would even consider to take loss . Lucky you ! :bigcry:

Sam 11-15-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlasta (Post 6048)
Hey E we must posted the same time ....it has been 5 years ? ... I didn't even
realized that .... I took house off of market I got offers , but not nearly what I would even consider to take loss . Lucky you ! :bigcry:

5 LONG years V, omg. The house will probably go back up in the spring. I will come back and have to do some fixing up to get it ready.

But now you can enjoy the pool, oh and you can come visit me anytime LOL

Vlasta 11-15-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easton (Post 6052)
5 LONG years V, omg. The house will probably go back up in the spring. I will come back and have to do some fixing up to get it ready.

But now you can enjoy the pool, oh and you can come visit me anytime LOL

thanks :) ..... same here when you and your girl come to visit you are always welcome to my cave .;) .

I am so glad I build a heated pool.... water it's warm in a very short time and that's one thing I can enjoy here .

Sam 11-15-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlasta (Post 6059)
thanks :) ..... same here when you and your girl come to visit you are always welcome to my cave .;) .

I am so glad I build a heated pool.... water it's warm in a very short time and that's one thing I can enjoy here .

Oh i agree on the heated pool.

thanks on the invite, she would love to have a few real friends. and i plan on bringing her every visit.

14 months is long time to live long distance, im so ready to move on.

Jet 11-17-2009 02:41 PM

Oh hi sam. saw your pic here and on Facebook. heh whatever

Kast 11-17-2009 03:07 PM

I'm selling mine and moving to Europe... I'm taking a terrible loss - but, I don't care. I suppose Georgia will always be my American home?