Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did your pet(s) do today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6628)

easygoingfemme 09-12-2013 05:20 PM

The dog paced a lot, sighed a lot, rolled his eyes at me a lot, and threw his toys at me a lot. We're on day two of day long rain with sever thunder storms. He's out of patience. He follows me around hurling his toys at me when he's bored. Kind of funny... well it's really funny actually. He has pretty good aim. (holds them in his mouth, aims, and tosses)

The cats, well, they slept on my bed, slept on my daughter's bed, followed me around, sat on my desk staring at me while I worked, sat on my daughters desk staring at her while she worked, threw litter around the basement, ate, slept some more.

RockOn 09-12-2013 10:51 PM

Gosh, Hollylane, looking at those shoes makes me want to chew them up!

Only joking around ...
J-U-S-T K-I-D-D-I-N-G HOLLYLANE!
I swear, I swear!
:)

LoyalWolfsBlade 09-13-2013 02:20 AM

Reminded me that I am loved and needed the second I walked in the door. Oh and just now in a not so patient polite way reminded daddy that he needs to go to bed because well she is tired so I must be...

RockOn 09-14-2013 01:13 PM

This morning I asked the KKs (Kelly and Kevin) if they wanted steak or chicken cooked on the grill for dinner tonight and that they must choose just one.

A little later ...
I took a couple of packs from the freezer to defrost. One package of London Broil containing two large steaks. The other is a 20 piece chicken thigh pack - boneless and skinless.

Gemme 09-14-2013 05:22 PM

Not mine, but this is darn cute.

Hollylane 09-15-2013 07:27 PM

Yesterday, Chessie drooled on my prom dress. While I am certain this was a compliment, it also means I have to take it to the cleaners this week.

:|

Hollylane 09-18-2013 09:02 PM

3 pets were groomed today. I am still amazed, with every visit, that the mobile groomer charges less than Petsmart grooming does for 2 dogs being groomed. He doesn't insist that my cats be sedated for grooming, he does a better job grooming my dogs, and every one of my animals is calm and happy in his hands. When I bring my boys home from Petsmart grooming, they are the ones that could use a sedative, because they are over-the-top stressed out when they come home.

SaltyButch 09-18-2013 09:33 PM

Dax ran around in circles before we went out for his walk...we came in..he ate and then jumped onto the couch and into my lap...holding me down with his paws and put a licking on my face....that boy is happy to see me no matter the hour I get home...

ruffryder 09-20-2013 05:38 PM

Babygirl pup is snoozing right next to me since It's my day off. Soon we'll be off to pick up momma from work and she'll enjoy the ride in the car.

Chad 09-20-2013 05:46 PM

Pets

Hi,

my baby kitty has a paper fetish and I have to keep tissues and other paper products out of reach or she will eat them.

Yesterday I had a tissue next to the computer and the kitty was laying close to the computer and then I saw a little paw slowly reach for the tissue so I wrapped may hand around her paw and made her hold my hand for a while. It is not unusual for my kitties to hold my hand they seem to like. Hahaha!

Chad

LeftWriteFemme 09-20-2013 05:56 PM

Not my pet but it brought back warm memories of Boo Boo Jenny

http://wbrc.images.worldnow.com/images/23469622_BG2.jpg

lusciouskiwi 09-23-2013 10:06 PM

If you're needing a giggle, this is IT!

Lady Pamela 09-24-2013 01:15 AM

Both my cats are my babies and were saved from bad situations.
Since I have had them, they have become quite happy and have created wonderful personalities.

Angel who will be 22 years old has begun collecting socks..lol She roams through the house speaking in a soft meow. And one by one brings in the socks and puts them in a pile. Then talks to them..lol
I think shes regressing and thinks they are her babies...IDK
But it is cute to watch.

Taquilla which is 5 in october is diffrently abled and very very lovable.
His talet is playing fetch.
You toss a bottle cap or rolled up piece of paper and he retrieves it and brings it to your feet.
This goes on untill you say enough usually.

Bad_boi 09-24-2013 05:49 AM

While I was out .Someone shut my kitty in my bathroom because the fire alarm was malfunctioning and we had to have people in and out and they didn't want her getting outside. Whoever did this forgot to let her out so when I got back she had peed on my floor >> Someone is gonna get a chewing out.

MsBluem 09-24-2013 06:09 PM

My goofy cat has moved her daytime perch from the space between my dish strainer and the wall to my stove. She had never once taken an interest and now I constantly have to move her. I don't know what to do to keep her off of there but I'm burning through way too many cleaning wipes now that she's made that her roost. haha

DapperButch 09-24-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad_boi (Post 847640)
While I was out .Someone shut my kitty in my bathroom because the fire alarm was malfunctioning and we had to have people in and out and they didn't want her getting outside. Whoever did this forgot to let her out so when I got back she had peed on my floor >> Someone is gonna get a chewing out.

But better than her getting out of the house completely, no? :fireman:

Rockinonahigh 09-24-2013 08:47 PM

When I had cats in the house we has a kitten names Wickett,she was as sweet as she could be,then for some reason she started peeing in my sons house shoes.No matter where he hid them she found them then peed away.Being James had just come hove from the sand trap as he called it,it being Saudi Arabia he had been dusting all his shoes with Dr,shoels foot powder wich really cranks the kittys watch.So I bought some diffrent powder and she quit,I wish we had figured it out sooner cause she ruined a couple of pain of dress uniform shoes along with it.

Hollylane 09-24-2013 11:19 PM

Apparently, Chessie doesn't have a hearing deficit as I suspected. No habla Ingles, habla Espaņol. :|

The kids are panicking. They do not like seeing the luggage. They have an unreasonable fear that they will be left without kibble, and pets. Luckily, their mother has planned for a house sitter, and no pet shall feel left behind, or the rumbly in the tumbly.

DapperButch 09-25-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 847861)
Apparently, Chessie doesn't have a hearing deficit as I suspected. No habla Ingles, habla Espaņol. :|

The kids are panicking. They do not like seeing the luggage. They have an unreasonable fear that they will be left without kibble, and pets. Luckily, their mother has planned for a house sitter, and no pet shall feel left behind, or the rumbly in the tumbly.

Every time I pack to go somewhere (we go away on weekends a lot in the summer), my dog follows the suitcase, wherever it goes in the house, until he is put in the car. He wants to make sure he is going with Daddy (he knows that sometimes he doesn't get to go...he does get to stay with Grandmom, though!).

ruffryder 09-25-2013 07:36 AM

She won't stop barking and growling at anything and everything/everyone that goes past outside. The lil shit. I'm gonna be gone from home for the next 5 days and I think she is gonna freak! I hope she's a good babygirl pup for momma. .