Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did your pet(s) do today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6628)

Chad 04-08-2017 08:58 PM

Pets

The kitten is running through the house playing with everything that she can find. She is so funny! The baby kitty plays with the kitten but always returns to my lap.

:playingcat:

easygoingfemme 04-08-2017 09:12 PM

My cats have spring fever. They are running all over the place and wrestling. Even the old lady in small doses.

The dog has been digging in mud and socializing with the neighborhood and is now very happily sleeping at my feet.

Kenna 04-11-2017 11:20 AM

She tried to pretend she was a fainting goat when I put the leash on her. Then she acted like she was full of jumping beans. Poor baby pygmy goat. She loves vanilla cookies.

Chad 04-30-2017 08:09 PM

Pets

When I first met the baby kitty she set next to me and just looked at me. 10.5 years later she still sits and looks at me for hours. She is so cute. I hold her paw in my hand she loves that.

I am having a issue with the new kitten. She occasionally pees next to the kitty box instead of in the kitty box. Does anyone have an idea how I can change that behavior?

Gemme 05-01-2017 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1141153)
When I first met the baby kitty she set next to me and just looked at me. 10.5 years later she still sits and looks at me for hours. She is so cute. I hold her paw in my hand she loves that.

I am having a issue with the new kitten. She occasionally pees next to the kitty box instead of in the kitty box. Does anyone have an idea how I can change that behavior?

How many boxes do you have? You should have at least one box for each cat to avoid tantrums and territorial behaviors.

Glenn 05-01-2017 07:21 AM

Sometimes they have pain going in the box caused by urinary or other health issues. If your fur-kit is otherwise acting ok, try putting houseplants around their box or something because that stopped mine from doing that.

Chad 05-01-2017 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1141209)
How many boxes do you have? You should have at least one box for each cat to avoid tantrums and territorial behaviors.

I have two large cat box's located at opposite ends of the house. Thanks.

Chad 05-01-2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 1141220)
Sometimes they have pain going in the box caused by urinary or other health issues. If your fur-kit is otherwise acting ok, try putting houseplants around their box or something because that stopped mine from doing that.

Thank you, I will give the plants a shot. Kitty friendly plants.

TL1 05-01-2017 11:03 AM

My dog will growl at my daughter if she comes near me while I'm eating lol.

Soft*Silver 05-01-2017 01:19 PM

we moved my grand daughter's pony this weekend. He was at a farm that initially met our boarding needs, but when I rehomed my riding mare, they cast little Tull out into the pasture with no stall to call his own. They treated him like a fleeting thought. They fed, watered and let him come into an open barn at will, but the flooring was all mud, so deep, it sank him to his knees. He is only 38" tall! a wee thing! I moved him to get him to a place where he had his own stall and was kept warm and dry and safe.

He had turned into a hellion while living loose. But as soon as we moved him, and he was in a stall again, he immediately relaxed and became very quiet and compliant. It was as tho he was so grateful to be out of the mud and rain!

NavyButch 05-01-2017 07:33 PM

My only pets are fish. Some say they are not really pets, but to me they are. So relaxing to watch. Plus I can come to the tank and they actually swim to me even when I am not feeding them. I think they know who their owner is, I honestly do. Pretty cool.

Gayandgray 05-01-2017 10:52 PM

Went wild with the 3 stuffed squeaky toys I picked up at the drugstore for $1 each!!!!! :jester::jester::jester::jester:

girl_dee 05-02-2017 02:57 AM

right now she is up my butt thinking she is getting breakfast early!

cathexis 05-03-2017 02:19 AM

My very large, very dominant calico cat wouldn't leave me alone until I figured out what it was she wanted.
Tried petting...no
Tried fresh food...no
Tried new cold water...no

She laid on the floor and did a complete rollover.
Guessed maybe the spine area itched (she's to big to reach it).

Got the comb and briskly combed her back. She danced and chewed on her arm so I figured out that her back did indeed itch.

Afterwards, she laid down on the floor with belly to the air and began to nap. My Partner said that she looked like an upside down bear rug.

Eightballrunner1 05-03-2017 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone, how is it going today? Yesterday I brought Hobo now renamed Obi, some how it just fits him better. Home from the vet from being fixed. So far he hasn't got a clue what's happened cause he hasn't changed a bit just the plumbing is a bit different. I ended up taking him to Robinsons Rescue for the fix job even with the reduced rates it hit me up for $84.00, course it sure beats the $185.00 to $275.00 I got from checking out the regular vets fees. I remember say three years ago I had a pup fixed for $52.00 the price when't outta sight real fast after that. The last horse I had gelded only cost me $125.00 at that time so now I hear it cost twice that much just for a standard straight up clip job. I am so glad I have lots of experience with vet work so I don't use the vet unless I have to.
Any way he is filling up and gaining weight. He still hardly wont play with toys or eat teats but is getting better at both a little. Obi is house broke, walks on a leash isn't any problem is easy to clip so not playing with toys or liking treats
is strange. My other two fur kids get along with him even though they have a huffing woof hear or there but that's it. I feel blessed, he could have been a holy terror. I know he loves his new soft dry bed, he runs to it jumps on it turns a few circles the flops down in pure joy. Makes both his day and mine.

Chad 05-03-2017 11:38 AM

Pets

The kitten got in my lap at 5:00 am for a short pet and a little play time.

:ballcat:

JDeere 05-03-2017 12:21 PM

I took the day off to recoup a bit. My pooch has been laying by me for hours, which is good cuz I like pooch cuddles.

Now she is playing with her toys and rolling around on the carpet, mind you she is almost 12.

Bèsame* 05-03-2017 02:07 PM

oh the wiskers....

While moving I found a long white whisker and a crinkle little lobster cat toy under my nightstand. Both belonged to my sweet Confetti. I said to Blaze when I found that wisker,
Look, this must have been a Confetti wisker, it's white, she had white wiskers, right. He said yes. I thought, aww, That cat left me a memory.

Ah, well, not really, the other two cats have white wiskers to!

Confetti and I went to the vet once a week, in her last month. Just the other day I really found a wisker in my car. I bet was hers! It's in my little console in my car.

Wiskers make me smile.....

Orema 05-03-2017 05:01 PM

Ants

I feel like they're my pets because there have been so many of them for so long. I've been fighting them for over a month. It's as if I live on an ant hill. I think all my neighbors have been spraying for ants and the ants have found refuge at my crib—until yesterday. Yesterday Eric came by and sprayed and things are better. Much better. So, my temporary pets are singing the blues.

Kenna 05-03-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1141727)
Ants

I feel like they're my pets because there have been so many of them for so long. I've been fighting them for over a month. It's as if I live on an ant hill. I think all my neighbors have been spraying for ants and the ants have found refuge at my crib—until yesterday. Yesterday Eric came by and sprayed and things are better. Much better. So, my temporary pets are singing the blues.

Peppermint Oil...safe, non toxic...a little goes a long way...Ants HATE it and will not cross over it. Use Q-tips soaked in the oil, spread it around all your windows and door thresholds, around all your plumbing pipes at the floor or where they come in from basement, around your dryer vent...etc.

What did my pets do...drive me insane today.