Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Randomly Posting Stuff Cause You Feel Like It (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176)

Lady Jewel 11-11-2009 09:40 AM

Why do I HAVE to be the grownup??

PoeticWitch 11-11-2009 10:12 AM

*group hug* YAY!

um why do you have to be the grown up? so stop being the grown up if ya dont wanna be...

I really really hurt from the fall this morning... I think it is epson salt bathtime...

Just_G 11-11-2009 10:35 AM

I am over Southwest offering DING fares to everywhere but where I want to go dammit! Come ON Southwest...WORK WITH ME! :rolleyes:

D-Money 11-11-2009 10:53 AM

got an A- on my 2nd History of Musical Theatre exam! yay!

PoeticWitch 11-11-2009 11:02 AM

congrats d-money

um... I still wanna go to Austin... where is it you wanna go?

D-Money 11-11-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubber.ducky (Post 3304)
congrats d-money

um... I still wanna go to Austin... where is it you wanna go?

thanks!

answer to your question: Greece ... or Egypt ... or Versailles ;)

Jet 11-11-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Words (Post 2812)
Why on earth would I rush out and buy the 'absolutelybestestlongestandthickestnottomentionmo stnaturallookingeyelashesinalltheworld' mascara I saw advertised on TV last night when the small print at the bottom of the screen informed me that the model's lashes had been 'enhanced' with fake lashes?

Huh?

ha ha ha ha....sounds like they did the old bait n' switch ad trick. Thought that went out with Ogilvey & Mather when they were still pups on Madison Avenue.

PoeticWitch 11-11-2009 03:05 PM

ok this really hurts... falling down a flight of stairs really really SUCKS!!! it feels like my leg is going to fall off!.. that or I wish it would... I live in a three story house (not including the basement), how am I suppose to take care of it when I can't get up the flipping stairs!?!?!? I can't even sit in a chair long... can't find the laptop... my roommates who are both out of the state currently aren't answering their phones... what a day!!!!

btw.. I still think the ghosts of my house are trying to kill me.. the house is well over 100yrs old... dont try telling me there aren't any ghosts here...

who wants to come play nurse? and housekeeper? and animal feeder?

Just_G 11-11-2009 03:11 PM

I ran with scissors today....and did not fall....and did not poke in my eye! I have had a rebellious kind of day and I feel great! :D

Tommi 11-11-2009 03:33 PM

G is a real cut up :p

Diva 11-11-2009 03:37 PM

The butterfly bush in my back yard is working! :D

Bit 11-11-2009 03:55 PM

Hello.

What? Oh, not random enough?

I took a shower today, snuck right into the bathroom when no one was looking and took it--didn't even share it with anyone, just hogged it all to myself and used the whole thing up. Not giving it back, either.... I was feelin' kinda dog-in-the-manger-ish, so I sent the leftovers down the drain.

:cool:

Bit 11-11-2009 04:14 PM

Well I suppose it depends on how tightly you fastened them to the tree to begin with, Jack... I'd imagine if they're on there good enough to stay put as ornaments, pulling on one would topple the tree.

Never knew anyone who used them as ornaments before, although I have seen miniature tools for tree decorations... Bet Gryph and Nick would love decorating a tree THAT way.
;)

Gemme 11-11-2009 08:24 PM

My housemate has apples for the tree ornaments. Apples. And they're not even REAL. I'd prefer guns, I think. At least guns come with a built in hangy thingy where the trigger is. :D

Um, unloaded, of course. :eek:

Guns and popcorn strings. I say do it.

Tommi 11-11-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 3613)
My housemate has apples for the tree ornaments. Apples. And they're not even REAL. I'd prefer guns, I think. At least guns come with a built in hangy thingy where the trigger is. :D

Um, unloaded, of course. :eek:

Guns and popcorn strings. I say do it.

Gimme your guns annie......AND THE BULLETTS

Leigh 11-11-2009 10:16 PM

Randomly posting things?

I love just sitting on My ass at work and calling people, a change from taking calls, AND getting paid for it too :)

As Brent Wagner says on the show Pass Time, "Cash is Good"

Diva 11-12-2009 12:08 AM

I hate hanging curtains.
But once they're hung, I'm glad I did it.
They don't scream long. :eek:

Semantics 11-12-2009 06:19 AM

Last night I had a nightmare about synchronized swimmers.

The all looked like Bette Davis in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

:eek:

Eddie 11-12-2009 10:06 AM

I had a favorite coffee mug. It broke the other day. Coffee just doesn't taste the same in a different mug now.