Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   GAME: Would You Rather? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3618)

Orema 01-06-2022 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1285903)
Well California Rolls maybe but real sushi oh hell no my kids eat that stuff all the time and it looks and smells terrible. Normally I hog stuff because it's with family I feel freest but when it comes to real sushi I'm a firm believer in it's nice to share. So soup. Hopefully not with parts of fish in it.

Would you rather, without any ability to choose which one, live life as an animal in one of Aesop's fables or Brothers Grimm fairy tales?

Sign me up for Aesop's fables and que sera, sera.

If you had to choose one, would you rather date someone with bad breath or bad manners?

Stone-Butch 01-06-2022 02:17 PM

Orema asks would you rather date someone with bad breath or bad manners?

That's an easy one, bad breath can be cured quite readily with tic tacs.

Would you rather spend a weeks holidays on a beautiful beach with all the ammenities with someone you don't care for OR spend one night in a snowed in cabin with someone you adore?

cathexis 01-07-2022 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1286938)

Would you rather spend a weeks holidays on a beautiful beach with all the ammenities with someone you don't care for OR spend one night in a snowed in cabin with someone you adore?

Easy peasy: snowed in with someone adored, would not suffer a person I don't particularly like. Ordinarily, people do not maintain a disengaged attitude towards me. It would likely turn into a shouting match.

WYR Go to the state fair with someone you almost despise OR
Stay home watching a newly released film you've been anticipating that will play again?
---hint--- The fair is only there little over a week, and you can always go your own way and meet to ride home.

homoe 01-07-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1286939)
Easy peasy: snowed in with someone adored, would not suffer a person I don't particularly like. Ordinarily, people do not maintain a disengaged attitude towards me. It would likely turn into a shouting match.

WYR Go to the state fair with someone you almost despise OR
Stay home watching a newly released film you've been anticipating that will play again?
---hint--- The fair is only there little over a week, and you can always go your own way and meet to ride home.

NOT a big fan of fairs and crowds but I do love movies so I'll stay home....:movieguy:

WYR....Run out of toilet tissue or sanitary pads/tampons?

jelli 01-08-2022 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1286948)
NOT a big fan of fairs and crowds but I do love movies so I'll stay home....:movieguy:

WYR....Run out of toilet tissue or sanitary pads/tampons?

Since I’m past the stage in my life where they’re needed, IWR run out of pads/tampons. 😁😊

Orema 01-09-2022 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelli (Post 1286975)
Since I’m past the stage in my life where they’re needed, IWR run out of pads/tampons. 😁😊

I think at any stage I’d rather run out of pads instead of toilet tissue.

Would you rather be a magical flute that grants people wishes or a fruit tree that reveals to people all the knowledge of good and evil?

homoe 01-09-2022 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1286977)
I think at any stage I’d rather run out of pads instead of toilet tissue.

Would you rather be a magical flute that grants people wishes or a fruit tree that reveals to people all the knowledge of good and evil?

Fruit tree! Remember forewarned is forearmed.. :hangloose:

WYR be an early bird or night owl

Stone-Butch 01-09-2022 02:24 PM

WYR

Moe asks WYR be an early bird or a night owl.

Well it is easy not to have to change being a night owl all these years.

WYR rather have one season (choose it) or changing of seasons. (consider)

easygoingfemme 01-10-2022 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1286993)
Moe asks WYR be an early bird or a night owl.

Well it is easy not to have to change being a night owl all these years.

WYR rather have one season (choose it) or changing of seasons. (consider)

Changing seasons hands down. I lived for a couple of years in a climate that hardly ever changed except for monsoon season in the summer. I didn't like it.

WYR a vacation filled with adventure (sky diving, skiing, etc) or relaxing (reading by the pool, sitting by the fire)

Orema 01-15-2022 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1287005)
Changing seasons hands down. I lived for a couple of years in a climate that hardly ever changed except for monsoon season in the summer. I didn't like it.

WYR a vacation filled with adventure (sky diving, skiing, etc) or relaxing (reading by the pool, sitting by the fire)

Relaxing by the pool or fire. I usually want another vacation after an adventurous or active one.

Would you rather be featured in a Studio Ghibli movie or a Pixar movie?

Stone-Butch 01-16-2022 10:47 PM

WYR

I think a Pixar movie would be a hoot so I will go that way.

WYR Try beginners hang gliding or try going up in an air balloon?

Gentle Tiger 09-06-2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1287073)
I think a Pixar movie would be a hoot so I will go that way.

WYR Try beginners hang gliding or try going up in an air balloon?

Definitely going up in an air balloon.

WYR be a mascot at a sporting event or polish your shoes?

Kätzchen 09-08-2022 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger (Post 1290051)
Definitely going up in an air balloon.

WYR be a mascot at a sporting event or polish your shoes?

Polish shoes: both mine and my Honey's.

WYR go for a long walk around the lake on dark and very starry night or would you rather go to a progressive dinner party with friends or family?

Redsunflower 01-27-2023 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1290097)
Polish shoes: both mine and my Honey's.

WYR go for a long walk around the lake on dark and very starry night or would you rather go to a progressive dinner party with friends or family?

I'd rather go for a walk around a lake under the stars. :moonstars:

WYR be a concert pianist :grandpiano: or a drummer in a rock band? :drummer:

Bèsame* 01-29-2023 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsunflower (Post 1292273)
I'd rather go for a walk around a lake under the stars. :moonstars:

WYR be a concert pianist :grandpiano: or a drummer in a rock band? :drummer:

a rock band drummer, I like the feel of the beat

Would you rather be a doctor or a lawyer?

gurlnextdoor 02-05-2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1286928)
Sign me up for Aesop's fables and que sera, sera.

If you had to choose one, would you rather date someone with bad breath or bad manners?

Bad breath --- breath spray is a quick fix!

Would you rather date a sexy person with no personality or an intelligent unattractive person?

gurlnextdoor 02-05-2023 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1286938)

Easy -- snowed in with my Syr whom i adore!

Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake ?

FireSignFemme 02-07-2023 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurlnextdoor (Post 1292406)
Bad breath --- breath spray is a quick fix!

Would you rather date a sexy person with no personality or an intelligent unattractive person?

I don't know I suppose it would depend on who was more kind but if they were equally kind then I suppose the ugly intelligent one. Well assuming they both had good hygiene. If the smart one had poor personal hygiene and some sort of foul, nasty body odor, bad breath thing going on I'd rather be mind numbingly bored I mean at least the sex would be good right.

Would you rather wake up naked in a strip club with no memory of how or why you got there or wake up naked in a sanctuary with a very clear memory of exactly how and why you did?

gurlnextdoor 02-15-2023 04:42 PM

Would you rather wake up naked in a strip club with no memory of how or why you got there or wake up naked in a sanctuary with a very clear memory of exactly how and why you did?[/QUOTE]

Sanctuary. Having done something with no memory of what was done is not something i ever want to have happen. i like to be in control of myself even if i am a submissive.

Would you rather be in a chat room full of people you don't know or in a chat room with only 2-3 people that you do know?

Gayandgray 04-22-2023 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurlnextdoor (Post 1292474)
Would you rather wake up naked in a strip club with no memory of how or why you got there or wake up naked in a sanctuary with a very clear memory of exactly how and why you did?

Sanctuary. Having done something with no memory of what was done is not something i ever want to have happen. i like to be in control of myself even if i am a submissive.

Would you rather be in a chat room full of people you don't know or in a chat room with only 2-3 people that you do know?[/QUOTE]

Probably with 2-3peoe I know.
WYR eat egg salad or ham salad??