Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie Introductions (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   “I’m shy, please come say hi.” (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8509)

Dita 11-07-2017 02:46 AM

“I’m shy, please come say hi.”

*slowly walks into the room and smiles

Hello lovelies...

I'm babygirl Dita from Vegas. I'm a huge music lover...in fact I would rather listen to music than watch TV. Don't get me wrong though I do enjoy the occasional binge watching session... now and then as well, especially when you have the right person to cuddle up with. Horror is my favorite genre...I've watched countess numbers of horror movies but yet I still manage to jump up in fear when the toast pops out of the toaster. I enjoy dancing, creating art, exploring new places, oh yes and working on my fitness. I started a weight loss journey in 2015 and have managed to lose over 160 pounds. I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm a lot closer than I was yesterday, so yes fitness is an important part of my life. Looking forward to making new friends and perhaps finding the right Daddy that will care for this spicy sweet babygirl.

gotoseagrl 11-07-2017 03:28 AM

Welcome my best friend in the world, so glad to see you finally join. You are my favorite spooky movie partner :) Love you!

girl_dee 11-07-2017 04:40 AM

Welcome to the Planet!

Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on your amazing accomplishment of getting healthier!

Maybe you will join us in chat one evening :sunglass:

If you need help with anything just reach out ! :moonstars:

dee-

FireSignFemme 11-07-2017 04:53 AM

Welcome! Nevermind the savages, just know that here :hypno: you are safe, you are very, very safe. :freetoaster: :chainsaw:

Esme nha Maire 11-07-2017 06:34 AM

Hi, Dita, welcome and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. It's folks like you that remind me that I could do better on my attempts to lose weight! Make yourself at home, the denizens here are a very friendly bunch, I've found in the few months I've been here!

Esme

Chained Daisy 11-07-2017 08:56 AM

Hello Dita :rrose:

I try to watch horror movies but find the cushion I`m usually hiding behind tends to block the view ! Congratulations on shedding those pounds and getting healthier too.

C0LLETTE 11-07-2017 10:10 AM

Hi, I'm a cranky old woman but if you can handle that, let's be buds.

indigo 11-15-2017 01:47 PM

Hello Dita,

welcome to the planet and good luck for your search :)

Cheers,

indigo

~ocean 11-15-2017 02:15 PM

Hi .Dita CONGRATS !! what an accomplishment you have done with yourself :) Keep up the good work .The best love is self love :) long b4 you can share you... Welcome to the Planet lots of nice woman and a strong B&F community as well. enjoy !

JDeere 11-17-2017 11:15 PM

Welcome to the Planet!!! I hope you enjoy it here!