Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Butch/Butch Theory (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438)

kittygrrl 02-19-2016 11:26 PM

I think it's hot...everybody deserves to be happy

Angeltoes 02-20-2016 12:06 AM

I said we all need love, because whether we deserve it depends on the individual. Clearly not everyone deserves love, because some people don't behave in lovable ways. If they do behave well but never find love, then whose fault is it that they didn't get what they deserved? God's fault? Society's fault? There's no point in walking around thinking we didn't get what we deserved.

It's one thing to say that love is a need. It makes little sense to say that love is something we 'deserve.' We don't always get our needs met in life and sometimes we have make up for that in other ways.

kittygrrl 02-20-2016 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angeltoes (Post 1046190)
I said we all need love, because whether we deserve it depends on the individual. Clearly not everyone deserves love, because some people don't behave in lovable ways. If they do behave well but never find love, then whose fault is it that they didn't get what they deserved? God's fault? Society's fault? There's no point in walking around thinking we didn't get what we deserved.

It's one thing to say that love is a need. It makes little sense to say that love is something we 'deserve.' We don't always get our needs met in life and sometimes we have make up for that in other ways.

"little sense to say that love is something we deserve" hmm well that is an interesting point of view, however, there are all kinds of love in this world, romantic love is only one kind..:)

Angeltoes 02-20-2016 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1046198)
"little sense to say that love is something we deserve" hmm well that is an interesting point of view, however, there are all kinds of love in this world, romantic love is only one kind..:)

True. I was just thinking the same thing. Some people are aromantic and don't even want romantic love.

kittygrrl 02-20-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angeltoes (Post 1046215)
True. I was just thinking the same thing. Some people are aromantic and don't even want romantic love.

yes! very true...I have two sisters. Each have decided to be celibate and have been for more then 10 years and yet they have lives which are rich in all kinds of love..they are happy and there is no lack..they are awesome :)

imperfect_cupcake 02-20-2016 05:16 PM

I know asexually who are sexually celibate but still have romantic relationships.

There are people who desire sexual love but not romantic.

The ancient Greeks had six different words for different types of love, some of which I think some people based on their cultural/religious background wild not consider love at all, but I think it would be better to be more specific about the kind of love one desires as we all express and want different kinds of love. In my opinion, we for us far too much on one kind "Eros" as being the kind of partnership love to have with others outside of non-sexual love.

We seperate them. Put them in piles. No sex with friends, that's wrong, for example.

It's amazing how much I have to say about things when I'm studying for board exams...
Back to work...

Tuff Stuff 10-02-2017 09:23 PM

It only happens once..twice

I never had a problem with butch on butch love,to each his and her own.My problem has always been being in love,i just like being in love..and then i'd get bored and leave.I always wanted new things(bad habit back in the day) that included a new love interest every weekend or at least once a month..way off topic here.

I'm heavy into voyeurism,so even though I don't participate in some things,doesn't mean I don't find it sexy.. again off topic.

There are different kinds of love,i know that.What i'm trying to say is I don't have a problem with it.

If you ever find yourself falling in love,fall hard!

:love1:

JDeere 10-13-2017 01:32 AM

I still don't see anything wrong with it, its love, go with it!