Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Bèsame* 12-12-2019 11:36 AM

...all is calm, all is bright...

we have a completed project! Georgia's has arrived

I'll be heading off to the post office later today.

Thank you my Crafters!!

GeorgiaMa'am 12-12-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1258454)

Thank you my Crafters!!

Thank you for wrangling, Bèsame*!

nycfem 12-16-2019 07:05 PM

Hi, I was thinking of wrangling the usual post secret project? What do you all think?

GeorgiaMa'am 12-16-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1258657)
Hi, I was thinking of wrangling the usual post secret project? What do you all think?

I think that's a great idea. I always love post secrets.

Also, just as a reminder, and I'm not saying we have to - last January we did vision boards, and floated the idea that we should do them again this year. What do you all think?

Gemme 12-16-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1258657)

Post secrets are always fun and easy.

On a related note, I got my movie themed package today. How adorable! Thank you all who participated. It was a nice piece of snail mail to receive today.

nycfem 12-16-2019 09:17 PM

I'm happy to save post secret for feb, if someone wants to wrangle vision boards for January. I enjoyed that project!

nycfem 12-17-2019 03:52 PM

Wonderful package for holiday movie themes! Thanks, everyone! Exciting to see the same movie I chose pop up here and there! Thanks so much for wrangling this festive project, Besame!

GeorgiaMa'am 12-25-2019 10:49 PM

I got home from my holiday travels late today, and my movie projects were in the mailbox. Such fun to see everyone's ideas! Thank you!

nycfem 12-31-2019 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1258671)
I'm happy to save post secret for feb, if someone wants to wrangle vision boards for January. I enjoyed that project!

So I guess maybe if someone wants to wrangle vision boards, speak within the first week of January. If no one speaks up, then I will just start a post secret project.

Bèsame* 12-31-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1259528)
So I guess maybe if someone wants to wrangle vision boards, speak within the first week of January. If no one speaks up, then I will just start a post secret project.

I would just jump over the vision boards right on to your idea!

Bèsame* 01-02-2020 09:13 PM

My 2020 New Year's resolution
is to finish all my craft projects from 2019
that I should have done in 2018,
after I started them in 2017
after buying the supplies for them in 2016
with the tutorials I found in 2015.

Lol lol

nycfem 01-08-2020 08:25 PM

Post Secret project

Oldies and responsible newbies welcome! No artistic talent needed - just have fun and put your all into it!

For examples http://www.postsecret.com (or postsecret on instagram / google etc)

Make 2 post secret postcards for each participant. Say, there is six participants. Then you would make 12 post secret postcards (could do six same, and then another six of a different design -- or all of your postcards can be different).

Fine to add your name or be anonymous. Secrets in the pen pal project must STAY in the pen pal project either way!

THEME: You can do any theme you want but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious.

Size of postcard (anything within reason).

# of participants unlimited (because - let's face it, our list is small these days):

1. nycfem / Jennifer

Time provided to be negotiated as a group after sign-up. We will make sure EVERYONE is comfortable with it and has adequate time. No deadline for sign up. Let's just see how the kernels pop. $ for wrangler shipping / packaging costs: 7 dollars.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-08-2020 09:12 PM

Post Secret project

1. nycfem / Jennifer
2. GeorgiaMa'am

candy_coated_bitch 01-09-2020 05:00 PM

Post Secret project

1. nycfem / Jennifer
2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB

nycfem 01-09-2020 08:09 PM

Hey, I was thinking that maybe some of you are put off by my suggested work theme. I'd love to see more people join and wanted to add that if you are thinking of signing up but would like an alternative idea for a theme, consider something related to the New Year :).

And those of you are cool with going with my work theme, of course I'm excited for that too.

I LOVE post secret packages and hope members will consider joining. And thanks so those of you who have signed up.

Gemme 01-09-2020 09:45 PM

I love this project but probably won't participate this time. I'm just worn out from work and the holidays and personal 'stuff'. I know you'll have a wonderful project and I'll catch you later!

Kätzchen 01-09-2020 11:00 PM

Me too, I won't be able to join in. I love this project too, but I've got lots of stuff going on, so I will catch up with another crafting project, some time soon (I hope).

nycfem 01-10-2020 12:11 AM

Hey, y'all,

I'm going to wait to see if at least 2 more people sign up over the next week or so. If not, then I think I'll go ahead and table the project for a month or so and then announce it again to see if it's a better time to get people on board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1260025)
Post Secret project SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Oldies and responsible newbies welcome! No artistic talent needed - just have fun and put your all into it!

For examples http://www.postsecret.com (or postsecret on instagram / google etc)

Make 2 post secret postcards for each participant. Say, there is six participants. Then you would make 12 post secret postcards (could do six same, and then another six of a different design -- or all of your postcards can be different).

Fine to add your name or be anonymous. Secrets in the pen pal project must STAY in the pen pal project either way!

THEME: You can do any theme you want but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious. An alternative theme, if the work one doesn't appeal to you, is: anything related to the New Year.

# of participants unlimited (because - let's face it, our list is small these days):

1. nycfem / Jennifer
2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB

Time provided to be negotiated as a group after sign-up. We will make sure EVERYONE is comfortable with it and has adequate time. No deadline for sign up. Let's just see how the kernels pop. $ for wrangler shipping / packaging costs: 7 dollars.

Bèsame* 01-10-2020 12:25 AM

I love the work theme! And....I can always find time to be creative. It's very therapeutic to me. Takes me to a creative place.
Count me in!

1. nycfem / Jennifer
2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame*

nycfem 01-10-2020 12:29 AM

Post Secret project SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

THEME: You can do any theme you want but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious. An alternative theme, if the work one doesn't appeal to you, is: anything related to the New Year.

1. nycfem / Jennifer
2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame