Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   How do you know when you are getting older? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2870)

OS Butch 03-27-2011 03:34 PM

LOL! Yes, tis true, we aren't as young as we use to be....Thinking about changing my name to CRS Butch.... Can't remember s**t Butch

SOS Butch (Senior Old School Butch)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 308969)
I know im getting older cause I cant handle two long nights back to back till after midnight playing pool,then cant do anything but sleep the weekend away.Grrrrr,

Glenn 03-27-2011 05:03 PM

Whenever I listen to that new electronic dance music, it only puts me to sleep.

Corkey 03-27-2011 05:22 PM

When I have to get new glasses every two freaking years...ugh.

Diva 03-27-2011 05:26 PM

When the size of my cake gets bigger to accomodate the candles.....I know I'm getting older.

And when the fire department is on stand~by out front after we light said candles, I know I'm getting older.

And when the hot butch fire~fighter pats my shoulder and says, "Any time......Ma'am".....I know I'm getting older.

MrSunshine 03-27-2011 05:27 PM

Depends......

BoDy*ShOt 03-27-2011 05:45 PM

i :heartbeat: this thread.

OS Butch 03-27-2011 08:04 PM

Me too! It helps with daily smiles!
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt (Post 309097)
i :heartbeat: this thread.

OS Butch 03-28-2011 06:37 PM

You know you are getting older when you go into Mc Donald's for a cup of coffee and the askk if you want the 55 cent senior cup......

Andrew, Jr. 03-29-2011 10:49 AM

When old & classic TV/movies come on or are talked about the younger ones ask who that is or what it was about.

When sales happen at Vitamin World. :phonegab:

PaPa 03-29-2011 11:30 AM

When it takes three weeks to get your new glasses from the opthamologist and until then you are using reading glasses that still do not increase the font enough. You then need to increase the magnification of the page. :-S

Side note: New glasses please hurry up and come home. LOL!

Jess 03-29-2011 11:44 AM

ahem... when an evening of the hottest sex ever leaves you a) needing aspercream b) aching for days c) wanting more, More, MORE... LAWDHAVMERCY, but I do love that woman of mine!

anyone seen the heating pad?

( pssst, I miss you baby)

Corkey 03-29-2011 11:59 AM

When your arms are not long enough, and your back not nimble enough, your ears fail you, and your sleep is interrupted 2 or 3 times a night.

christie 03-29-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess (Post 310115)
ahem... when an evening of the hottest sex ever leaves you a) needing aspercream b) aching for days c) wanting more, More, MORE... LAWDHAVMERCY, but I do love that woman of mine!

anyone seen the heating pad?

( pssst, I miss you baby)

You might also know you are getting older when aforementioned evening of hottest sex evah results in needing both a chiro appointment AND several hours in the hot tub!

(The heating pad is under the side table in the LR by your chair....)

(psssstttt..... You might wanna rest up tonight and tomorrow... I will be home tomorrow night, I think... Yeeehawwwwww!)

Kobi 03-29-2011 01:06 PM

You know you are getting older when:

~ you do everything at a leisurely pace out of necessity not preference

~ you start thinking those security bars in the shower might be a good idea

~ you plan everything carefully to conserve energy and minimize injury

~ you have designated someone to erase your hardrive, and remove toys from the house after your demise.....before your family shows up.

Daktari 03-29-2011 02:24 PM

When you become obsessed with a game (on consoles/pcs/'pods, whichever is your poison) and play through the night and can't function the next day. *sighs and drags self off to the bath*

PinkieLee 03-29-2011 02:37 PM

Sometimes reality that I'm actually getting older hits me hard I tell you...

Finding out that at least 3 of my childhood friends are now grandparents. Seriously, I'm not old enough... am I?! :praying:

Jess 03-29-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christie0918 (Post 310138)
You might also know you are getting older when aforementioned evening of hottest sex evah results in needing both a chiro appointment AND several hours in the hot tub!

(The heating pad is under the side table in the LR by your chair....)

(psssstttt..... You might wanna rest up tonight and tomorrow... I will be home tomorrow night, I think... Yeeehawwwwww!)

:thud:

:alarm: :coffee:

:bath:

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

:awww:

Jess 03-29-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 310148)

You know you are getting older when:

~ you do everything at a leisurely pace out of necessity not preference

~ you start thinking those security bars in the shower might be a good idea

~ you plan everything carefully to conserve energy and minimize injury

~ you have designated someone to erase your hardrive, and remove toys from the house after your demise.....before your family shows up.

We have two of those suction cup security handles in the shower and I keep thinking about buying a couple to hang off my carpenter pants to use wherever! LOL!

I definitely feel you on the careful planning. I have to reserve energy and divvy up parcels to ensure chores get done. This usually also requires making sure adequate disco nap time is in the schedule.

Jess 03-29-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 310098)

When old & classic TV/movies come on or are talked about the younger ones ask who that is or what it was about.

When sales happen at Vitamin World. :phonegab:

LMAO! We rented the movie "A Team" and I asked the boy if he had ever seen any of the original show ( thinking he may have caught re-runs of it on one of those cable channels that do re-runs all the time).

His reply.. : " This was a show?"
:|

Corkey 03-29-2011 06:13 PM

My mouth's off switch is broke.....