Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Summertime Truth or Dare (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5225)

nycfem 06-23-2012 11:07 AM

Summertime Truth or Dare

We had "Snowed in Truth or Dare" so now it's Summertime Truth or Dare. You know the game. Soooo... (to anyone), Truth or dare? Pick!

nycfem 06-23-2012 11:24 AM

Maybe I do need to explain. BB didn't know what the heck I was talking about :D

Someone picks "Truth" or "Dare," and then the person who asked that someone pick (in this first case, me) must give that person a "Truth" or a "Dare" (whichever one the person picked). If the person picks "Truth," then I would ask that person a question and that person must post a truthful answer. If "Dare" has been picked, then I tell the person, "I dare you to [whatever I want to dare them to do]."* Then whomever has fulfilled the truth or dare asks that someone new pick truth or dare, and then gives that person a truth or dare based on what they ask for.

I also play that if you are too uncomfortable with what you've been asked or told to do, then you can request to have a truth instead of a dare, or a different dare, or whatever!

Ranger Butch Force 06-23-2012 11:26 AM

How can you verify that the "dare" has been done?

nycfem 06-23-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Butch Force (Post 605946)
How can you verify that the "dare" has been done?

Let's take it on a case by case basis, but I'd say that a dare can be to do something on the site, within reason of course :)

dykeumentary 06-23-2012 11:38 AM

Dare.
Please make it unverifiable, and I promise to come back with an amazing story...

cara 06-23-2012 11:46 AM

Truth! (is it okay to ask yet?)

nycfem 06-23-2012 11:52 AM

I'll give Dykeumentary a dare, and then she can give you a truth, Cara :)

Okay, thinking...

nycfem 06-23-2012 11:54 AM

Dykeumentary,

I like your idea for wanting something unverifiable and then coming back with a story.

I dare you to do a random act of kindness and report it back to us here.

Now you can ask Cara her Truth question in the meantime :)

dykeumentary 06-23-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 605961)
Dykeumentary,

I like your idea for wanting something unverifiable and then coming back with a story.
I dare you to do a random act of kindness and report it back to us here.

Now you can ask Cara her Truth question in the meantime :)

Here's what I did: At the water ice shop this evening, when I paid for mine, I gave the clerk enough extra money for a a big family standing at the nearby busstop to get any treat they wanted, and give her a big tip. I told the woman to wait until I was around the corner to tell them.

Cara, knowing what you know now about life and relationships, what would you do differently - if anything - in your very first relationship, if you could go back?

cara 06-23-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dykeumentary (Post 606136)
Cara, knowing what you know now about life and relationships, what would you do differently - if anything - in your very first relationship, if you could go back?

I would have been more honest with myself and my feelings. That alone would have saved a whole lot of grief and heart ache. Thankfully, we are still good friends to this day, so that is pretty cool.

nycfem 06-23-2012 08:07 PM

Cara, I pick truth!

JAGG 06-23-2012 08:07 PM

I want to play ! I have an idea too. Maybe we can post a pic of the dare we did. That could be pretty funny! Just an idea.

nycfem 06-23-2012 08:09 PM

I'm likin' the pic idea :)

Okay, so Cara, you give me a truth, I'll answer, then JAGG, you have to pick truth or dare :)

cara 06-23-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 606141)
Cara, I pick truth!

Okay! what is your favorite summertime activity, and why? :)

nycfem 06-23-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 606146)
Okay! what is your favorite summertime activity, and why? :)

I'll give two:

1) I love to be at the beach in Montauk or Fire Island way out jumping waves. I love to stay out for hours and feel at one with the ocean. I like the feeling of not hearing anyone around me and feeling like the universe is magical and perfect, and I'm part of it. I like when it starts to get dark and cold, and I'm still there. I like the melancholy.

2) I like to be sitting at my computer in my air-conditioned apartment feeling like I'm smart not to be outside when outside feels too polluted and humid. Same about being at the gym. Everyone else is outside, and I'm inside. I like that.

JAGG, TRUTH OR DARE?

JAGG 06-23-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 606148)
I'll give two:

1) I love to be at the beach in Montauk or Fire Island way out jumping waves. I love to stay out for hours and feel at one with the ocean. I like the feeling of not hearing anyone around me and feeling like the universe is magical and perfect, and I'm part of it. I like when it starts to get dark and cold, and I'm still there. I like the melancholy.

2) I like to be sitting at my computer in my air-conditioned apartment feeling like I'm smart not to be outside when outside feels too polluted and humid. Same about being at the gym. Everyone else is outside, and I'm inside. I like that.

JAGG, TRUTH OR DARE?

I love a great dare , so DARE ! Sitting at your computer feeling smart. ROFLMAO. I'm going to steal that line!!! hahahah Brillant! That's what I'm going to say when I wasted 3 hours playing spider solitare. Also can someone explain to me after I take my Dare , who I am supposed to pick for the next victim? And OMG do I have some great dares that we can do right here without leaving the web-site hahhaha.

nycfem 06-23-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 606156)
I love a great dare , so DARE !

Well, first of all, do you have any bananas at home?

JAGG 06-23-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 606157)
Well, first of all, do you have any bananas at home?

No banana's ate the last one Wed. I do have a cucumber if you're trying to be xrated in that way lol Starting to get a little worried. hahahah

nycfem 06-23-2012 08:59 PM

Hmmm... while I conceive of my dare, to answer your question, after you fulfill your dare, then whomever is brave enough just posts whether they want a truth or dare from you and you give it to them!

JAGG 06-23-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 606161)
Hmmm... while I conceive of my dare, to answer your question, after you fulfill your dare, then whomever is brave enough just posts whether they want a truth or dare from you and you give it to them!

Okay thank you.