Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's on your agenda today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5570)

Gemme 12-23-2018 05:42 PM

Tonight: brave the late minute crowds just because I'm a daredevil and thrill seeker.

Tomorrow: half day of work and some craft work.

homoe 12-23-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1235773)
Tonight: brave the late minute crowds just because I'm a daredevil and thrill seeker.

Tomorrow: half day of work and some craft work.

Oh you rebel you!

We just may have to change your screen name to Evel Knievel..

Mopsie 12-23-2018 07:08 PM

At home with the family. We made some candy cane wreaths sort of like these:
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/pa...5f5.jpg.cf.jpg
Then we had a football marathon. :cheerleader:

Gemme 12-24-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1235789)
Oh you rebel you!

We just may have to change your screen name to Evel Knievel..

Well, I up and done it. I went back to another store. I lost 1.5 hours in there. And I don't regret it for one minute!

My pocketbook does though.

:blink:

The agenda for the rest of the night is to finish the movie I'm watching and tidy up the place before heading to bed.

My agenda for tomorrow is to sleep late.

homoe 12-24-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1235882)

Well, I up and done it. I went back to another store. I lost 1.5 hours in there. And I don't regret it for one minute!

My pocketbook does though.

:blink:

The agenda for the rest of the night is to finish the movie I'm watching and tidy up the place before heading to bed.

My agenda for tomorrow is to sleep late.

Santa expects a tidy house? Who knew.....:seeingstars:

Gemme 12-24-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1235886)
Santa expects a tidy house? Who knew.....:seeingstars:

Well, I can't very well trip the guy, can I? He's got a tight schedule to keep!

homoe 12-29-2018 10:47 AM

Today will be a day filled with research. Chicago, gardening, and a few other topics...

Oklahomagal 12-29-2018 11:20 AM

Cleaning house and doing laundry

homoe 12-30-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oklahomagal (Post 1236580)
Cleaning house and doing laundry

Sounds like another day in paradise..........:giggle:

FireSignFemme 12-30-2018 09:59 AM

My son called and invited me to breakfast and who knows where after that. Probably to show me the inside of their house now that they have the keys. The weird thing is J isn't going with us. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just it's unusual since they both have the day off and J really likes going out to breakfast especially at the place we're going. Also we never go out to breakfast this early him and I, not unless we have an out of town medical appointment in which case we just grab some McDonald's before heading out. He sounded worried. Anyhow I'm trying not to read too much into it. Maybe he's just tired. In any case it will be nice to see him and spend a little time together today. Hey maybe the reason he sounds so stressed is they just found out she's pregnant. :)

girl_dee 12-30-2018 10:49 AM

change the water filters
finish some laundry
finish some tidying up
wait for our friend to arrive
hang out with my favorite person
start the week long celebration!

Oklahomagal 12-30-2018 12:19 PM

Reconnect with leigh after many month's
Clean cat box
Finish laundry
Make some pizza

Orema 12-30-2018 12:39 PM

Preparedness

Reading information about my city’s evaution plan, routes, and procedures. Just read an article on the horrendous fire in Paradise, CA and we’re in the midst of fire season. I need to know what to do in an evacuation.

I was evacuated from work a few years ago, but that was a neighborhood that was evacuated and not a city. I was worried, but that fire was nothing compared with others here in Cali.

I have two emergency kits, one in the house and one in the car, that are more 5 years old. So I know the contents need updating or replacing. Will do that soon, but today I’m reading about my city’s plans for disasters.

easygoingfemme 12-30-2018 12:52 PM

This morning was- take my daughter shopping for the clothes and other provisions she needs before going back to school on Wednesday.

Then was grocery shopping.

Now cooking up some food for the week.

Next, gym with my daughter to take a spin class together.

Then probably more chores to be on top of things before work tomorrow morning.

Leigh 12-30-2018 02:16 PM

Today is football day, that is all lol

Orema 12-31-2018 11:33 AM

Burn white sage a couple more times today without setting off the smoke alarm.

candy_coated_bitch 12-31-2018 03:13 PM

I already accomplished a lot of my agenda: wish journaling, new year's resolutions, tarot reading, relaxing.

Time to have wild and crazy times at home with my butch!

kittygrrl 12-31-2018 04:38 PM

working in mixed media, some calligraphy..coffee...no n.y. resolutions..i think i'm good:hangloose:

JDeere 12-31-2018 04:51 PM

Watching my teams bowl game.

Then watching the families team bowl game

Eat food and relax

homoe 01-02-2019 01:41 PM

Take down Christmas decorations, dust, vacuum, purge, run to the grocery store, post office & Starbucks!