Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Femme Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Femmes saying hello to Other Femmes (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2374)

girl_dee 03-12-2011 07:32 PM

((((((( smouldering ))))))))

very nice to see you here and it's about time (f)

iamkeri1 03-12-2011 09:53 PM

Hello Sweet Femme Sisters. I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday evening doing that which you love most (or whom you love most, LOL.)
Smooches,
Keri

The_Lady_Snow 03-12-2011 10:14 PM

Happy Saturday Chicas!!!!

smouldering 03-14-2011 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassy_girl (Post 299883)
((((((( smouldering ))))))))

very nice to see you here and it's about time (f)

Hey you!! Great to see you :) and thanks.. my sentiments exactly haha!!
:rrose:

cuddlyfemme 03-14-2011 05:00 AM

Hi beautiful Femmes, have a wonderful week!

iamkeri1 03-14-2011 05:04 AM

Good morning lovely ladies. (What the heck am I doing up at this time of the morning? Time to crawl back into the cave for my sleepy time. My night own side got a little bit carried away last night, LOL!)

Have a wonderful day!
Smooches,
Keri

DamselFly 03-22-2011 12:08 PM

hello!

nihaoma (how are you?), sisterfemmes? i am DamselFly and i recognize many of the names i see here! i am a queer stone/transensual femme, gone from high femme-high maintenance to Taoist/Buddhist femme-lowmaintenance. life is much simpler now. i don't have a single special butch in my life, which is ok. what i WOULD like is more femme friends! so if you too want a new femme friend to talk with, even visit, PM me and let's get acquainted! lines are open!
DamselFly :tea:

PumaJ 03-29-2011 01:50 PM

Bon après-midi, Buenas tardes...

Good Afternoon my sister Femme priestesses. I hope everyone is having a beautiful day! Hugs :gimmehug: & kisses :kissy: all around ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

lipstixgal 03-29-2011 01:55 PM

Good Afternoon femme sisters!! I hope you are all having a great day so far..

Starbuck 03-29-2011 04:53 PM

Hello to my fellow lovely femmes! :spruceup: I hope your week goes well. :clap:

prettylilgrrl 03-30-2011 05:51 AM

Good morning all my beautiful femme sisters. I am still relatively new to this site but wanted to stop in and say good morning to all. I hope your day is beautiful.:bunchflowers:

The_Lady_Snow 03-30-2011 05:58 AM

Happy Hump Day!!!!

smouldering 06-01-2011 04:25 PM

Hola Fantastic Femme Sistahs!! Hope everyone had a great day it won't be long before the weekend is here!! :bouquet:

deb_U_taunt 06-01-2011 05:22 PM

yippeee femme space! :)

HELLO sisters!!

The_Lady_Snow 07-02-2011 08:06 PM

I just want to give a shout out to all my fellow Femme's and hope all Femme allies come in here and give the Femme's a HOORAH on Femme Appreciation Day!!

weatherboi 07-02-2011 08:24 PM

I am lucky to have such wonderful femmes in my life!!! I appreciate all of you from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and around the world and back!!! Your contributions in my life have shaped me into a better person!!! Thanks so much to all of you that have given me the time of day!!! You all deserve to be appreciated everyday and hope you all know how much I love ya!!!

Ms...You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love You more everyday if that is possible!!! i hope You know thatYour femme presence in my life has shaped me in so many positive ways giving me a more clear direction towards the kinda person i strive to be. i love You always and forever!!

BullDog 07-02-2011 08:40 PM

Happy Femme Appreciation Day to all the fabulous Femmes!

I do appreciate you every day but don't always say it, and it is nice to celebrate the occasion once in a while.

Your strength, courage, intelligence, grace, beauty, wit and so much more inspires and awes me. You all make this world a much better and more beautiful place.

thank you femmes for being you,

Bull Dog

princessbelle 07-02-2011 09:01 PM

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...l8hc0qliba.jpg

HAPPY FEMME APPRECIATION DAY!!!!!!!!

deb_U_taunt 07-03-2011 07:55 AM

Everyday better be around our house. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessbelle (Post 370856)
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...l8hc0qliba.jpg

HAPPY FEMME APPRECIATION DAY!!!!!!!!

Julie 07-03-2011 11:52 AM

Yesterday I spent a most lovely day with a most beautiful femme from our site. We even took a moment to toast one another (bombay) and appreciate one another. I do believe I have cleavage envy!

I have never had such a beautiful array of femme sisters/friends until I joined BFP - I met so many of you at the bash.. And through this past year have developed some amazing and awe inspiring friendships and sisterhood with a number of you.

Thank you for allowing me to be present in your lives. You have taught me so much about self love and self respect. You have taught me to explore the regions of my soul, which often I have hid from myself. You have taught me to trust again.

I love you (you know who you are) truly... And to the butches/guys in your/our lives - thank you for showing me, that great respect, love and honor is ever present in our relationships and not simply what we imagine it should be.

Julie