Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

SirenManda 10-07-2015 04:10 PM

Tacos, I am craving spicy food lately.

PaPa 10-07-2015 04:45 PM

Egg salad sandwich and a dill pickle spear.

clay 10-07-2015 05:34 PM

Skettie......side salad of mixed greens, tomatoes diced, and shredded cheese...small scoop of sea salt/caramel ice cream and a small scoop of black cherry with amaretto....:)

~SweetCheeks~ 10-07-2015 06:18 PM

Marinated a pork tenderloin, steaming some asparagus, sliced tomatoes and a small baked potato. Cooking for my Oma and Opa

RockOn 10-07-2015 06:20 PM

I have right at 5 pounds of chicken tender strips I wanted to cook on the grill. Actually, I would have cooked half of them because I split them up into 2 packs before I froze them ... anyway, worked late, just got home and too tuckered to bother with that tonight. Already fed the babes and now they both are knawing on a large milkbone.

Quick, easy with no frills is the name of my game plan tonight ... soup or Captain Crunch since I am totally out of Blue Bell. No milkshake tonight makes RockOn a very sad stone butch. :(

JDeere 10-07-2015 06:22 PM

Beer Bratwurst with saurkraut and rice, side of green beans and water to drink

Gemme 10-07-2015 07:25 PM

I went for convenient. Subway, baked bbq chips, red seedless grapes. Done.

RockOn 10-07-2015 08:11 PM

It was a can of Healthy Choice chicken noodle soup, saltines and milk

Lucked up, found a bag of brownie brittle I thought was empty ... it took another glass of milk for me to empty the bag ... I even got a table spoon and retrieved all the brownie brittle "sand" in the bottom of the bag. Quite satisfied, I am!

crazyCat 10-07-2015 08:41 PM

Spaghetti with no meat, just a yummy sauce. Dessert was a few fun size Kit Kats. Exciting, I know.

stargazingboi 10-08-2015 08:15 AM

I was asked to post the recipe for the bean soup that was listed in my last post...So, here it is.

Ingredients:
1 can black beans (or 1/2 cup dry beans)
1 cup dry black eyed peas (I have never found these per cooked in a can. If you do have canned black eyed peas then use 2 cans)

2 teaspoons olive oil or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon kashmiri garam masala ( or use regular garam masala)
1 teaspoon turmeric
1-2 dried red chili or ½-1 teaspoon you can use chili flakes
5-6 cloves of garlic chopped
1/2 inch ginger minced or 1 teaspoon dry ginger
1 chopped red onion
2 medium tomatoes, chopped or 1 small can diced tomato
1/2 cup chopped celery
4 cups vegetable broth
salt to taste

First, I cook the black eye peas overnight in the crock pot by covering them with water and setting the crock pot on low. If using dry black beans add them in with the black eyed peas. Make sure to drain and rinse the beans.

Then sauté onions, celery, and garlic, ginger (UNLESS you are using ginger powder, then, add when adding dry seasonings) until aromatic, then place in crock pot. Add black beans, black eye peas, tomato, vegetable broth and seasonings. Set crock pot on low for the day (at least 8 hours for the flavors to marry. It's like a good chili or tomato sauce, the longer the flavors infuse the better it tastes).

Rockinonahigh 10-08-2015 10:11 AM

I'm fixing a chicken pot pie, simple and so good.

clay 10-08-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 1019963)
I'm fixing a chicken pot pie, simple and so good.

hey rock...on my way...save me some!!! Yumm that sounds delish!

Kätzchen 10-08-2015 11:20 AM

Roast beef, marinated overnight in a homemade Teriyaki sauce, topped with peppercorns, cloves of garlic, and sliced Walla Walla onions. I also made a small potato casserole out of baby red potatoes, cloves of garlic and mozzarella cheese.

The house should be fragrant with the aroma of supper tonight.

Rockinonahigh 10-08-2015 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1019965)
hey rock...on my way...save me some!!! Yumm that sounds delish!

Come on ahead, I made so much filling I made three pot pies, you can even take one home.

Uli 10-08-2015 03:54 PM

Grilled cheese sandwiches

cinnamongrrl 10-08-2015 04:16 PM

I threw Dairy Queen in my mouth between clients....

Their $5 lunch is satisfying but definitely not healthy....

I had the chicken wraps w/ fries and upgraded (of course) to the pumpkin pie blizzard instead of a sundae.

Rootbeer to drink....the only soda I regularly drink....

THEN...my second client fed me roasted veggies and seasalt caramels.....

Have I mentioned how loved I am?

:praying:

Jesse 10-08-2015 05:43 PM

Once I cool off enough to go do it, I am going to make a tuna salad stuffed tomato for my dinner. I use mashed avocado and greek yogurt instead of mayo. I like Duke's mayo, but this is even better. :)

MsTinkerbelly 10-08-2015 05:43 PM

Made black bean turkey chili with freshly grated sharp cheddar and sour cream, and flopped some corn tortillas on the stove burner, and then brushed them with butter and salt.

Nom nom

C0LLETTE 10-08-2015 05:59 PM

Rotini with Classico tomato and Italian sausage sauce. Wasn't bad.

Keep Smilin 10-08-2015 07:30 PM

Corn Tortillas, shredded chicken, tomatoes and peppers