Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

~SweetCheeks~ 08-21-2012 07:16 PM

I made chicken enchiladas, salsa and chips, with avacado sliced on the side. And an Ice cold Beer

Lady Pamela 08-21-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Pamela (Post 636593)

Forgot to mention a drink and Ice cream for later if anyone wants it...smiles

ruffryder 08-21-2012 07:55 PM

me and my babe cooked together and can't wait to do so more once our schedules get rearranged. :)

Diced up beef (carne asada) onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and spices. Rice. She had corn also like a mexi bowl and I had FRI JOLE ES and avocado with it all in flour tortillas like burritos. mmm que rico!

JAGG 08-21-2012 08:00 PM

Grilled chicken and baked beans and salad.

puddin' 08-21-2012 11:28 PM

prolly a samplin' o' da 3 o' 4 varieties o' deviled eggs i'ma makin' fo' our work beach trip tamale :cheesy:

oh, did i mention i'ma still full from da home-made shrimp scampi we cooked as a group lunch? da residents adored it...

ruffryder 08-22-2012 10:08 PM

I just had a left over turkey sub from lunch and a oatmeal raisin cookie.

vixenagogo 08-23-2012 06:47 PM

happy hour.

Clyde and I decided to have cocktail hour food for dinner.
(and yes that includes petite hot dogs in puff pastry...)

Arwen 08-23-2012 10:18 PM

I had Ethiopian with a friend. :D

Leigh 08-23-2012 11:43 PM

Fries with my mom's homemade gravy

SoulShineFemme 08-24-2012 09:12 AM

Tonight we have a lotta company coming over so I'm making chile relleno casserole and a big salad with everything in it. :)

ONLY 08-24-2012 06:15 PM

Mom took Sis, nephew and I out to eat.
I had creamy coleslaw, pasta with garlic/spinach/roasted peppers and mediterranean chicken. Had a bite of brownie and some of mom's dessert with glasses of water lol

I told SS (f) now I feel like a Fat French Canadian lol

Thanks mom, I love you :)

Cowboi 08-25-2012 02:48 PM

My pal Jayson and I will be having dinner at the world famous Doe's Eat Place.
I will be having a Porterhouse, with homemade fries, salad, and lots of beer!!!!

Sparkle 08-25-2012 03:50 PM

I'm making risotto even though its way too hot to be standing over the stove for an hour+

I bit the side of my tongue earlier this week and it has since turned into a canker sore and it bloody hurts when I eat (and when I yell at bad drivers). So, semi-solid foods it is, while it heals.

And I fancy something 'comfort food' like.

I shall then sit down with a bowl of prosciutto and arugula risotto, a glass of sauvignon blanc and Helen Miren on netflix. And I don't care if that classifies me as 'middle aged'. (well maybe I do care :| but that is the way it is tonight)

PaPa 08-25-2012 10:03 PM

I went out with a group of people for a meeting. I had fried chicken, baked potato, coleslaw, and a glass of Pepsi.

ONLY 08-26-2012 09:08 AM

I have chicken legs marinating in honey garlic sauce and will prepare veggies and make a salad for my son and I ;)

Kelt 08-26-2012 04:42 PM

Homemade Navy bean and ham soup

:eating:

Stud_puppy1991 08-26-2012 04:48 PM

Cheddar brats, Bush's Grillin Beans (Smokehouse flavor), some V8 and some Chips. I'm all good.

WolfyOne 08-26-2012 04:56 PM

I was trying to decide what to do with some country ribs I thawed out. Finally decided to make a rub with brown sugar, chili powder, spicy brown mustard and honey. After I slathered up those ribs and baked them totally covered up with foil, low and slow, as they cooked the smell wafted through the house and I couldn't wait for them to finish. The final outcome was better than I could have imagined. I so like to experiment with my food :)

I was looking in my cabinet for baked beans and only found a can of ranch beans which I really don't like, so as long as I had the brown sugar out, I added it to the ranch beans until I found them tasty enough for me.

Lastly, even though I already ate, I have leftovers for tomorrow and just now put a pan of cornbread in my toaster oven.

Teddybear 08-26-2012 05:16 PM

well i WAS going to make cheesey tuna however I cant find the can opener so I will have a a turkey and cheese sandwich

SoulShineFemme 08-26-2012 07:53 PM

Per Request: :)

Chile Relleno Casserole Recipe

Ingredients
2 7-ounce cans whole green chiles, drained well *
8 ounces pepper-jack cheese, shredded
3 eggs
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded

Directions
Grease an 8x8" baking pan. Slice each chile along one long side and open flat. Arrange half of the chiles in the bottom of the baking pan, skin side down, in a single layer. Top with the pepper-jack cheese. Arrange the remaining chiles over the cheese, skin side up. Beat the eggs, cream and salt well. Pour evenly over the chiles. Top with the cheddar cheese. Bake at 350º for 35 minutes, until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.

I doubled this recipe for a dinner party and added 4 chicken breasts that I cooked in a pan with 2 cans of spicy green chiles. I layered the chicken in over the top of the first layer of cheese. DELICIOUS!!