Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

homoe 07-08-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TL1 (Post 1074766)
Thank you homoe! :)

To a woman? Lol. Yes I can see how that might happen.
Sorry that didn't turn out well for you. But given your symptoms that's probably for the best. :blink:

AMEN!!!!!!

Gemme 07-08-2016 04:55 PM

I haz a headache. A big sucker too. I guess I've had it long enough that it's time to do something about it.

:blink:

grenade 07-09-2016 01:07 AM

Exhausted. It has been a terrible day.

easygoingfemme 07-09-2016 06:13 AM

Relieved that the heat broke over night. Cooler day ahead which lines up with the hike that is planned. Love when it all comes together.

Brooklyn 07-09-2016 07:59 AM

I feel great, finally caught up on some sleep - it is going to be a fun weekend.

kittygrrl 07-09-2016 08:06 AM

it's too early to tell..need coffee now:byebye:

Chad 07-09-2016 08:29 AM

Feeling

I feel happy, excited, and jovial. Haha.

:cowboy:

clay 07-09-2016 03:17 PM

verrrryyyyyy relaxed....an hour in pool with my honey....ahhhhh...amazing!!!

Brooklyn 07-09-2016 04:45 PM

I feel good, relaxed - it has been a great day.

Blade 07-09-2016 04:55 PM

Tired, been to town twice today and argued with the butvher twice and won twice

TL1 07-09-2016 06:33 PM

Like shit lol

JustLovelyJenn 07-09-2016 07:00 PM

I'm not sure... there are some things troubling me... I need to sort them out.

~ocean 07-09-2016 09:01 PM

~

~ I feel like my eyes are wide open ~

TL1 07-10-2016 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TL1 (Post 1074954)
Like shit lol

Better now..... Just a headache :)

And that was physical.... Mentally and emotionally happy.

Brooklyn 07-10-2016 07:40 AM

Still feeling good, going to do a bit of laundry today and then just relax and get ready for the week ahead.

Chad 07-10-2016 09:09 AM

Feeling

I feel great! I am looking forward to mom coming over and us taking good care of each other. I can't wait to get my outpatient procedure behind me (no not that clay haha).

Time to put on some good music and get busy.

:ymca:

stargazingboi 07-10-2016 09:46 AM

I'm tired..I haven't been sleeping well

I'm frustrated with myself ...seems that I have a chronic case of foot in mouth syndrome..even when I am trying to say something heart felt.

and my body isn't co-operating with me lately...I'm fairly certain I have a kidney stone moving around in my right kidney *squints*

RockOn 07-10-2016 10:22 AM

Frustrated with this snake situation at my home.

I already posted about seeing a large copperhead on my property before work on Friday. This morning, barely daylight, I killed a baby snake at my backdoor on my patio. It is so badly mutilated, I cannot tell what kind it is when comparing online photos. Before the dogs can go out on leashes to potty, I go out first alone, check the patio, around it and the yard too. I am toying with the idea of setting up a bait station about 50 yards into the woods. If they go for it, I could blow away some of them. Looking at getting some 1/4 inch hardware cloth and doing some rigging. If I have to, I will install an additional fence outside the chainlink, put some juice to it. Fry the bastards!! I know I cannot eliminate every single one but will give it hella try.

Brooklyn 07-10-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazingboi (Post 1075046)
I'm tired..I haven't been sleeping well

I'm frustrated with myself ...seems that I have a chronic case of foot in mouth syndrome..even when I am trying to say something heart felt.

and my body isn't co-operating with me lately...I'm fairly certain I have a kidney stone moving around in my right kidney *squints*

I may have to amend mine to something you said here stargazing - the whole "foot in the mouth" syndrome thing - yeah, I feel totally embarrassed right now.

Arden 07-10-2016 11:36 AM

I'm feeling a mix of feelings...a calm acceptance of the way my life is unfolding though it is not the path I thought it would take....there is also trepidation for how the afternoon may go. I'm trying to let go of the fears least they manifest into a reality I do not want. There is sadness too for the loss of what could have/should have or well maybe its more about the loss of the dream I wanted to have come true....and yet there is the promise (a feeling of hope) and a sweet one at that hanging in the air of the tomorrows to come and the potential for a life better than I previously could have envisioned becoming my reality.