Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   If you could see me now.... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6338)

Soft*Silver 02-19-2013 01:10 PM

If you could see me now....

this can be taken in a few ways...

if you could see me now, you would laugh at how funky my bed hair is....

or...

if you could see me now, you would eat your words that I would never amount to anything....

what do you want to say about your "now"?

The_Lady_Snow 02-19-2013 01:17 PM

Fabulous!

If you could see me now, you'd be like.. Bitch your hair looks FABULOUS in this wind!!!

MarquisdeShey 02-19-2013 01:22 PM

If you could see me now...

I'd polish my boots with your face.

JAGG 02-19-2013 01:50 PM

You would see I made a pretty good life for myself. In spite of the crappy start I know you would be thrilled .

You would see how close we all are and how much we love each other and are there for each other, in spite of the thousands of times we tried to kill each other.

You would know most all of this is from your example and the strong character traits you instilled in us.

You would see I still hate folding laundry and I still won't eat stewed tomatos. :)

Soft*Silver 02-19-2013 03:52 PM

if you could see me now you would see I have given up for the day and am now back in PJs and ready to hide from the world...

Daktari 02-19-2013 04:00 PM

...you'd see I was sat at Command Central and then you'd laugh yourself sick at my uke renditions of Amazing Grace, Bird Dog and Mr.Sandman :cheesy:

clay 02-19-2013 04:04 PM

^5...Great thread, Miss_Tia!

IYCSMN:
the strength that I found to go on with life after you died!
how proud of me you would be, to have overcome all the adversities....and STILL be your sweet, loving Punky!
If only I could see YOU now....:)..my beautiful angel!...

NorCalStud 02-19-2013 04:10 PM

if you could see me now

you would see I lost forty poundz, let my hair grow and smile more often

clay 02-19-2013 04:17 PM

of course, THIS song came to my mind at first seeing title of this thread....smiles...reminiscent...

TheMerryFairy 02-19-2013 04:25 PM

If you could see me now, REALLY see into me, you would see how happy I am despite not being completely free from this set of challenges. You would see the strength and the confidence I stored to change directions and embrace my dreams. You would see that I am floating and living with a deeper connection to what really matters in my life. You would see all of the emotions changing and flowing as I focus on a new beginning with my projects.

Boots13 02-19-2013 04:32 PM

gotta wash that grey right outta my hair...

IYCSMN
You'd say
Wow...when did THAT happen?

to which I would reply
Well hell, I don't know...when did 51 happen???

MarquisdeShey 02-19-2013 08:25 PM

You'd be ... Hot damn you grew up nicely! *S

Trev 02-19-2013 08:42 PM

If You Could See Me Now..

You would say so much more than "that leather suits you"

TheMerryFairy 02-20-2013 01:04 AM

You would never know how tired I actually am LOL I look like I just woke up from a 10 hour sleep.

Contessa 02-20-2013 01:25 AM

If You Could See Me Now

ODG, you would see a woman in a blue cotton paisley print night gown, pink sports bra, pink scrunchie and flowery print panties. Seww gorgeous at 1am!!! ahahahah

Bard 02-20-2013 02:21 AM

mom,
if you could see me now... would you be proud of me

Breezy 02-20-2013 04:01 AM

If you could see me now....

You would see long, wild hair and me wearing a black velour hoodie, lavender spaghetti strap shirt, purple velour pj pants, my Buddhist meditation beads on my left wrist and hematite and adventurine bracelet on my other wrist, new nose screw (ruby) and birkies.

Also IYCSMN.....

You would see a woman who created a new life for herself.

DamonK 02-20-2013 04:36 AM

You'd see me stretched out on the couch. Short hair, flat in some places, spiky in other places, probably a cow lick or two. And no, not bed head... Normal head for me. Blue based army print pajamas pants, grey tank top, navy blue zipped up hoodie. Necklace that never comes off. Watch that rarely comes off. And socks.

Now for the serious one....

If you could see me now... Well, you'd do your usual scowl..."grow your hair out" "you look like a boy" blah blah blah stuff I have heard a million times. You'd show interest in my schooling, tell me you always knew I could do it. We would pretend we liked one another. In some ways, we might enjoy being together. In some ways, we might hate being together. The kicker for me? You'd turn to leave and I would sigh a sigh of relief. Know why? You won't see who I grew to become. You'll only see what you consider to be flaws. You'll never consider that maybe...just maybe...I evolved into the me that should have been. And maybe, just maybe, I'm happy.

You will see what you want to see. Not the reality.

StrongButch 02-20-2013 07:01 AM

See me

Youd say guy your hair is almost long enough to braid now.

~ocean 02-20-2013 07:22 AM

well rested ~ for an imp call this morning ~