Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Queenie 05-17-2013 08:27 AM

What am I looking forward to?

In less then two weeks I will be in the states seeing my family. I miss them so much! Cannot wait to see how big the twins have gotten!

wahya 05-17-2013 08:42 AM

I am looking forward to getting over this sickness i am feeling. Made or thought I made this killer top round steak with smothered onions and mushrooms..Think the shrooms were bad. I HATE being sick :( it's gonna be a beautiful weekend too!

chris1life 05-17-2013 09:11 AM

Looking forward to her coming home to me
Lft watching our nation move forward in a positive way towards everyone having equal rights. I'm so happy I'm able to watch history unfold for our community!

JoSchmooze 05-17-2013 09:29 AM

My flight to the Dominican Republic early tomorrow and seven days
at an all inclusive resort!

Vacation, here I come!

:cigar2:

WolfyOne 05-17-2013 09:57 AM

Pride in Conway the first weekend in June
Chosen family members I'll get to spend a little time with
Someone that holds a special place in my heart

~baby~doll~ 05-17-2013 10:04 AM

Hitting the malls this weekend, clothes and shoe shopping rah rah rah. Working in the garden *crosses fingers* i so hope the weather stays decent. Please sun stay out.

cinnamongrrl 05-17-2013 06:59 PM

I am looking forward to going to the Asparagus Festival with my mom and my nephew tomorrow! Yes, it's really an asparagus festival...lol and it's SOoo much fun :)

http://asparagusfestival.blogspot.com/

At some point we are going to walk over to the new primitives store that opened on the common...my mom especially goes nuts for all that country stuff. And I get ideas for re-purposing some antiques that I come by...

and after THAT we may go for ice cream at everyone's favorite local spot...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/howards-driv...est-brookfield

Tommi 05-17-2013 07:25 PM

Gaydar

Long Beach Pride

nanners 05-17-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 800083)

OMG! I want to be there! :LGBTQFlag: I have a cousin that owns a wine bar in Long Beach too...I keep asking her to buy me soemthng from Pride like a t-shirt or something...guess someday I'll have to come and buy one myself, LOL!

What I'm looking forward to is going to get my brand new 2013 Ford Escape tomorrow! I cannot wait to drive her! SQUEEEEEEAL!:cheer:

Tommi 05-17-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanners (Post 800098)
OMG! I want to be there! :LGBTQFlag: I have a cousin that owns a wine bar in Long Beach too...I keep asking her to buy me soemthng from Pride like a t-shirt or something...guess someday I'll have to come and buy one myself, LOL!

What I'm looking forward to is going to get my brand new 2013 Ford Escape tomorrow! I cannot wait to drive her! SQUEEEEEEAL!:cheer:

WOW , a brand new Ford Escape . Too bad Long Beach Pride is this week.
You could just motor out here in that snazzy ride, and get yourself a t-shirt..or something, and we could all jump in and cruise the parade route to the beach.

I can pick out a t-shirt for ya and give it to you in Little Rock ;)
or send it to you.
:flyingmonkey:

Cailin 05-17-2013 08:49 PM

An Earth trembling thunderstorm :)

Mid september :) Bring on the pumpkins baby!

Daktari 05-18-2013 08:41 AM

Getting this damn immobiliser sling off in a week and half......hopefully!

cinnamongrrl 05-18-2013 08:54 AM

Going out on the road with Teddy tomorrow :) We both have such pilgrim souls...we travel well together...hours pass by like minutes....

(soooo hoping we go up to Maine again! The ride is just so pleasant....)

wahya 05-18-2013 09:50 AM

If things work out crossing fingers I may go out dancing tonight with a couple of friends. Maybe. Been working on my dancing skillz. ha ha.

~baby~doll~ 05-18-2013 09:51 AM

my morning shower and making myself look pretty for HER as W/we prepare for a splendid day. SHE tells me if i am good there will be a surprised when W/we get home. i always look forward to the surprises SHE plans. Heart beating a bit faster.

chris1life 05-18-2013 10:39 AM

Today looking forward to washing my truck and getting completely shined up to go out tonight.

lilapache 05-18-2013 01:48 PM

tomorrow... 1pm... i get to start my one half sleeve.. starting with my granddaughters memorial rose... *anxious to get started dance*

Blade 05-18-2013 02:15 PM

Getting 5 swing sets unloaded out of the back of my truck...The Sprint Cup All Star race tonight...A full paycheck...Night time so I can see if the flying squirrels are on the feeder again tonight.

Trev 05-18-2013 02:45 PM

My department hiring 2 more people so I can cut back on all this working. It's summer and I'd like to enjoy every minute I can

nanners 05-18-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 800110)
WOW , a brand new Ford Escape . Too bad Long Beach Pride is this week.
You could just motor out here in that snazzy ride, and get yourself a t-shirt..or something, and we could all jump in and cruise the parade route to the beach.

I can pick out a t-shirt for ya and give it to you in Little Rock ;)
or send it to you.
:flyingmonkey:

That would be so nice of you Tommi! I wear size extra lg in women's or large in men's depending on what they have. I would trade you for a batch of your favorite kind of cookies if you'd like....I love to bake!

I'm trying to make it to Little Rock but need to make sure I can afford it first.