Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

cinnamongrrl 12-28-2014 05:57 AM

Spending New Years with friends in Asheville...the last several holidays have been extremely sad and lonely and I'm soooo glad that is soon to change.

Asheville is the the kind of town, even if you DO go out on your own, you don't feel alone. The city is an entity onto itself...it feels like a friend, and the mountains give you constant, loving hugs... :praying:

JustLovelyJenn 12-28-2014 05:13 PM

when he gets home from visiting his family...

Blade 12-28-2014 08:40 PM

I'm actually looking forward to the holidays being over. I'm starting to get confused as to when to get up and go to work or not

Bèsame* 12-28-2014 10:26 PM

Looking forward to Christmas Eve, part two.
Ocean waves.
New Year's Eve and a special dinner :)
Raining day activities.
Possible fire pit with libations and conversation.

JDeere 12-28-2014 11:24 PM

New Years Eve
January 2nd
Shopping this weekend

SleepyButch 12-28-2014 11:27 PM

Looking forward to January 2nd. It will be a milestone for me. All I have to do is get through this week!

starryeyes 12-28-2014 11:43 PM

2015!!! <3

cinnamongrrl 12-29-2014 06:29 AM

Wednesday:

I have a "working interview" where by I go to a client's house with one of my potential employers and they see how I work.

I'm a freak that actually enjoys doing detailed cleaning....so... I think I got this!:blush:

Daktari 12-29-2014 11:50 AM

Spring! I wanna stop feeling sick. 4 weeks since the start of the last infection I have another one that needs antibionics. *gentle sigh*

cinnamongrrl 12-29-2014 03:58 PM

Surprising my "hermit" friend down the road.

She doesn't know I'm coming back yet. She called me the other day to wish me a happy Christmas! I'm going to take Jacques to see her Wednesday after I get off work... :)

RockOn 12-29-2014 05:29 PM

Getting home and propping my foot up on some pillows. Hobbling around all day at work. It is hurting something fierce. That left ankle goes gimpy once in a while. My horse fell on it when I was 12 or 13 and crushed it. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks, then casts and crutchers for 6 months.

It will be fine in a couple of days. It is my own fault. I overdid it yesterday working outside on the back patio with heavy lumber. Up and down off the ladder until 10:00 p.m. when I had to make myself quit ... limped into the house STARVING.

nekohl 12-29-2014 08:19 PM

I'm looking forward to a New Year's Eve party. Although, I may be the only single there. Will definitely be the only little femme there.
I'll just wait till I get home and give Fruitcake my New Year's kiss.

cinnamongrrl 12-29-2014 08:26 PM

Thursday night bluegrass in Marshall.....and the amazing sweet tea they serve...

Daktari 12-31-2014 05:24 AM

Taking a sponsee, or rather her taking me because she's picking me up, to take part in my sponsors 9yr celebration meeting tonight.

Not looking forward to enforcing the no-hugs-for-poorly-people rule.

Smiling 12-31-2014 01:37 PM

I have so much to look forward to; finally, everything that I've been working toward is starting to coalesce. :praying:

However, for right now I will be ecstatic when I can get the cable company out there to give me my internet access, a telephone, and if they give me a deal - I might even spring for TV.

lol, though I kind of enjoy the solitude that comes along with not having a telephone or television; I simply must have my internet!

SnackTime 12-31-2014 05:16 PM

My four day weekend

Cailin 12-31-2014 07:15 PM

January 20th. Let's do this!

Also, my jurisprudence and mblex. Bam!

Cailin 12-31-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 959360)
It's official!!!!!

I'm moving back to Asheville!!!!!!

My friends there miss me terribly and I them...they are going to put me up (and put up with me) until I can get a place of my own...

I cannot wait to immerse myself in mountain air and hike til my butt falls off!

The (Blue ridge) parkway is going to be seeing a lot of me; especially since it's 5 minutes from where I'm going to be living!

I confess...I can't wait to begin frequenting my old favorite breakfast place. I have missed my favorite waitress AND their coffee...but not the goat cheese...

Just in time for festival season! And bluegrass nearly nightly....and excellent beers on tap...

And if that weren't enough....I have an interview for a job that pays really well...and doing one of my favorite things...cleaning! Eco cleaning to be exact...

*fingers crossed*

Feels like the universe is giving kisses again rather than the ass kicking it's been doling out....thank you universe! :bouquet:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:: cheer:

While reading this, i wanted to squee and dance.

P.s.. im moving in!

FlaFem84 12-31-2014 10:39 PM

Getting out of certain situations, moving on and future possibilities in all areas of my life. Been tough last couple years and a few reasons so I'm looking forward to a new year

Mar 12-31-2014 10:49 PM

My new comfy bed, it's been so long since i've had a brand spankin new bed to break in, sad but true. The countdown to luxury begins in five...four..three... two... two and a half... uh *blink*...what was I counting again?? *eyes wander off to the nearest shiny thing ooooO*