Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What pissed you off today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2079)

Daktari 01-11-2011 03:04 PM

Who ever it is that's responsible for maintaining the History section of the college library. Quite frankly it's crap. It's taken me half the day to find a couple of relevant books - from the social policy section - and print out some relevant chapters from a couple of ebrary books.

Blade 01-11-2011 03:10 PM

ESC website has changed again for about the 3rd time in a year. People looking for a job shouldn't be burdened with trying to figure out a state employment website over and over and over again.
Not to mention that the last site they had even when you submitted your interest in a job you still had to call someone at ESC and tell them of your interest because the site didn't work correctly and they knew it and did nothing to make it user friendly GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cowboi 01-11-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 252019)
is anyone else's car being keyed?

My ex came to my house, drunk, in the middle of the night one time and keyed my car. From front to back, on both sides.

Duchess 01-11-2011 04:10 PM

Absolutely nothing..:cheer:

Gemme 01-11-2011 08:28 PM

I'm not pissed, but very...VERY...concerned. I just started working here and now my manager is leaving for a better paying and more enjoyable job. Though I fully understand and support her decision, we have a good relationship. Part of what I liked about this job was her and the fact we clicked right away. Ebon and I are nearly set to move into a new apartment very close to my work and now I have no idea whether I'm going to like or hate my new manager, once they've found one to replace mine. In the interim, I could potentially have a new boss each and every single day until that happens. :(

~Bo 01-11-2011 08:43 PM

Fred Phelps and his band of SOB's is planning on picketing the funeral of the 9-year old girl who was killed in the Tuscon shootings. :explode:

Why doesn't some serial killer wipe out that pack of disgusting douche bags????? :thumbsup:

Blade 01-11-2011 09:06 PM

you know what....if this was my daughter or granddaughter...this would probaby cause me to show my redneck ass and it wouldn't be pretty. You don't picket and voice your opinions at funerals, it is disrespectful. They did the same thing to Elizabeth Edwards funeral. That pissed me off too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 264059)
Fred Phelps and his band of SOB's is planning on picketing the funeral of the 9-year old girl who was killed in the Tuscon shootings. :explode:

Why doesn't some serial killer wipe out that pack of disgusting douche bags????? :thumbsup:

suebee 01-11-2011 09:12 PM

Looks like they're going to write off my car. And this despite the fact that the woman who creamed me didn't think it looked like major damage. If this is her idea of MINOR damage, I'd sure hate to be in a REAL car crash with her!

Corkey 01-11-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 264059)

Some comfort for you Bo, AZ state legislature has passed a law that prohibits protests 1 hour before and 1 hour after a funeral. The protesters are restricted to 100 yards from any funeral. Brewer needs to sign it, she just might.

suebee 01-11-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 264108)
Some comfort for you Bo, AZ state legislature has passed a law that prohibits protests 1 hour before and 1 hour after a funeral. The protesters are restricted to 100 yards from any funeral. Brewer needs to sign it, she just might.

What do you want to bet that could be easily appealed as contravening the 1st amendment? I kind of wish the Lord would take Phelps home to his eternal reward.....or whatever He has in mind for him! ;)

Corkey 01-11-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suebee (Post 264112)
What do you want to bet that could be easily appealed as contravening the 1st amendment? I kind of wish the Lord would take Phelps home to his eternal reward.....or whatever He has in mind for him! ;)

Actually it is reasonable, so it might not apply, the hours and distance are restricted, not their use of speech.

http://onfaith.washingtonpost.com/on....html?hpid=top

Kenna 01-11-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 264108)

My Roomie and I agreed tonight...we wish all lawmakers would move to ban such protesting as a Hate Crime and not as a protected expression of Freedom of Speech.

Starbuck 01-11-2011 11:49 PM

Yikes! What now?!

My son texted me from college today. Seems he conveniently "forgot" to accept his loans last semester and owes $2,650! I look out the window. Nope, no green on my trees. This one is for him to fix, I don't have it. He may just have to come home and get a job to pay that before returning. :deepthoughts: :help:

KatieStar 01-13-2011 10:33 PM

Coming home after a long night at work to intoxicated co-workers thanks to my lovely roommate. Oh, and more on the way over. I wasn't expecting to entertain tonight, and I am certainly not in the mood to. Good thing I have to be up extra early tomorrow.

Gemme 01-14-2011 11:10 PM

Myself, my manager and most of my day and I get to do it all over again tomorrow.

*breathe*

Jet 01-19-2011 07:10 PM

I bought coffee and 1/2-1/2 today.....to find out My coffee pot went out tonight Nothing worse.

Spirit Dancer 01-19-2011 07:18 PM

Nurses who forget to take their CEU's
renerdering them unable to be up to date.

MsDemeanor 01-19-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet (Post 268854)
I bought coffee and 1/2-1/2 today.....to find out My coffee pot went out tonight Nothing worse.

If you have something to hold hot coffee, and something to hold a filter full of grounds, and a method of boiling water, you can make coffee!! Boil water, put filter and coffee in filter holder, hold over hot coffee holder, pour water over coffee grounds.

suebee 01-20-2011 12:13 AM

This just sucks.

My friend's mother passed away two weeks ago, settling the estate has been less than pleasant, because she worked for her mother she's losing a job she's had for twenty-five years, and today she had to put her favorite cat to sleep. Don't know what to do to help her anymore other than just be there. :(

princessbelle 01-23-2011 05:54 PM

Chickens make me sad.

Today i went to a patient's house and there were these chickens in her yard. I noticed one was kinda looking at me but i paid no attention really. I had to enter from the back porch so i walked across the yard and this freaking psycho chicken threw it's arms up in the air and started screaming at me and then charged me. There was another one beside it that followed it's lead.

I freaked!!!!! I went flying up on the porch and almost busted that woman's door down trying to get inside.

She said she had had or been around chickens her entire life and had never seen anyone attacked by them.

It hurt my feelings so much it made me cry. I left out the front door.

:wtf: