Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What pissed you off today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2079)

alexri 03-18-2013 05:14 AM

People who make fun of others to feel better about themselves.
I saw this out on the race course yesterday- people laughing at someone who might be a little slower, or overweight. But they're trying dammit. They didn't have the same upbringing as you, may not have been encouraged to run or walk from their youth like you were. They are still human and deserve to be treated with respect. And they are still athletes and they crossed the same finish line as you and got the same medal as you did.

It drives me nuts when someone in any situation in life feels they can take someone they don't know and make them a target and judge them when they don't know anything about them.

Kätzchen 03-19-2013 01:40 PM

Every Single Day....

the broken economy, hiring practices, distorted perception (views) on social equality (inequality reigns in America) .... and more....

pisses me off to the f*cking high heavens!

I just read an article on MSN about how universities are suing students (former graduates) for not being able to pay on their student loans (FAFSA, Perkins, et al). Yeah. I saw this coming the year I got out of school after earning my bachelors degree (the first wave of the US-wide economic recession which really, by now, should be classified as an economic depression - if you ask me). Thinking I could live on borrowed time, I sought a master's degree and still face the same harrowing odds trying to find a job, that is not only worthwhile to me and others I may serve, but will help me pay off a triple figure in loan debt and have some spare money to live on. To date, I'm still *under-employed* and would certainly NOT be here (online or elsewhere) if my young son did not live at home with me to help share the ecomonic burden I face on a daily basis.

(See news article here)

So yes: My situation bothers me greatly.
Every day, the challenge I face is related to
being under-employed and seeking better means
of employment - but there is no job market for us
who spent time to be educated and trained for a
workforce that is non-existent (in the US).

The video above went viral two weeks ago
and it's the best visual I've come across, which
illustrates common misperceptions held on wealth
inequalities (ideals vs. commonly held beliefs vs reality).

StrongButch 04-27-2013 11:17 AM

Pissed

Being followed around.

Rockinonahigh 04-27-2013 11:43 AM

I feel generaly bad because of my back problems that shouldnt be a problem afte haveing injections for it.....enough to make anyone pissed.

cinnamongrrl 04-29-2013 12:54 PM

I went for my one week follow up for my eye surgery today. Everything HAS been fine and good. The evil assistant did my exam, (this is the same one that just about ripped my face off when she removed the bandages for the FIRST surgery) tested my vision (20/20!) and said everything looked good. The doctor said the same thing. I told him I had LESS discomfort with this eye, despite the blood puddle on the sclera. Within an HOUR I had hideous pain in that eye! And I'm having to wear sunglasses just to watch T.V. or use the computer. I swear it was that evil assitant's doing. I just know it..... :fastdraq:

*burning sage*

Heavenleahangel 05-06-2013 05:42 PM

Finding out that someone has not been honest with me and while trying to pull the wool over my eyes, lie and string me along, this certain someone is also doing the same thing to someone else. Dishonesty and "cheating" is just uncalled for. If ya can't live in reality, at least understand that others may not want to live in a fantasy land and get their feelings hurt!
That's all I gotta say about that. Sorry to vent.

deb0670 05-06-2013 06:27 PM

getting my wallet stolen today out of my purse in Ethan's room at the Rehab place. *sighs*

cinnamongrrl 05-06-2013 07:16 PM

Finding out my new gym took my next monthly payment out nearly two weeks early..........

LoyalWolfsBlade 05-12-2013 07:15 PM

Tired of being pissed off

people making assumptions

the constant fucking pain I am in getting worse even though I did not think that was possible

being told how I feel...still nt sure how they got inside my head to know how I feel

Chelsius 05-12-2013 07:47 PM

Being called quaint. Also, assumptions made. Misunderstandings, really.

cinnamongrrl 05-18-2013 06:13 AM

This new laptop...more so the mouse that is overly sensitive when it feels like it and unresponsive when it doesnt....sigh. It really makes it difficult to do anything.......

StevieBoi 05-18-2013 07:00 AM

grabbing

Looking good doesn't give you femmes permission to grab my cock any more than looking hot gives me permission to grab your tits.

lilapache 05-18-2013 01:54 PM

walmart.... enough said...

Blade 05-18-2013 01:57 PM

3 pallets of blocks selling for $30 total at auction. I wanted them, but I had no way to haul them.

Words 05-18-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieBoi (Post 800249)
Looking good doesn't give you femmes permission to grab my cock any more than looking hot gives me permission to grab your tits.

YOU femmes?

Oh boy.

StevieBoi 05-18-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Words (Post 800499)
YOU femmes?

Oh boy.

My sincere apologies. Blanket statements are never right. But it isn't O.K. to grab any body parts uninvited, whether they are detachable or not!

Cailin 05-18-2013 05:10 PM

absolutely nothing... and it was wonderful

wahya 05-18-2013 10:56 PM

Having absolutely no control over a certain situation.

stargazingboi 05-19-2013 11:53 AM

My inability to keeping my foot out of my mouth...in my head it sounds right...when the words come out..not so much