Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's on your agenda today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5570)

ruffryder 11-24-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruffryder (Post 705948)

NOW MY GIRL IS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT PUTTING UP A CHRISTMAS TREE. :cuttree: SO I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GET UP OFF THE COUCH. :grinch:

Well we got the tree up and some decorations around the house and some wreaths and lights on our balcony. I also added the holiday cards to my agenda today and finished those too!

The rest of the night agenda . contemplating this shopping trip and if not then just chillax!

girl_dee 12-01-2012 08:15 AM

Puppy play

Puppy meals

Puppy walk

Puppy play

Puppy meals

Puppy walk

DamonK 12-01-2012 08:25 AM

Once I manage to escape bed, I'll go clean kitchen. Take the brats out. Maybe a load of laundry. I know some needs to be folded. Then.... Wait for it.... Homework

Bèsame* 12-01-2012 08:28 AM

Oh let's see...

Finish decorating the half decorated Xmas trees, now that I have hooks and a string of lights.

Then off to work, to sell sweaters, sleep shirts and slippers. Those seem to be the gifts of the week. But wait, I will sell them some kind of sparkly jewelry for themselves! Build those sales !

Happy Saturday everyone :)

P.S. continue to ponder as well

Blade 12-01-2012 09:22 AM

A few championship football games
A mechanics session with my chainsaw and leaf blower, clean them up and get them ready to use

The Christmas Elf's 2nd birthday party.

cinnamongrrl 12-02-2012 08:23 AM

I WANT to get the spare room organized so that movement in it is possible :| We don't have an entirely dry basement...so a lot of odds and ends find their way to that room...And I'm hoping to actually...I don't know..USE the room...for an exercise room....

I would also like to finish addressing my Christmas card. I'm more than halfway through...

I need to get the cute dresser I got to re purpose OUT of the kitchen....and then I need to clean said kitchen floor

I have to get some laundry put away before it colonizes the bedroom :|

I'm going to put to use the new shoe rack I got...my shoes need a happy organized home. They told me so :)

I want to throw something together so Teddy has dinner when he gets home. Otherwise he eats crappy frozen dinners...sighh... I feel like a neglectful house wench...

Oh and then I get to go to work :)

GraffitiBoi 12-02-2012 08:27 AM

Move the rest of the stuff in the garage to my storage unit and then clean the garage.
Clean the apartment.
Take out the garbage.
Do laundry.
Get rid of this persistent headache.

Okiebug61 12-02-2012 11:38 AM

Right now I am cooking Red steak and eggs for breakfast. Then we are going out to do some shopping for this next week.

Leigh 12-02-2012 12:29 PM

I went shopping this morning for the week; lunches for work, oatmeal for breakfast and a couple other little things

Now its an entire Sunday devoted to football plus I got a nice hair color so I'm gonna dye my hair today ~ Intense Medium Red Copper :D

pajama 12-02-2012 12:43 PM

Workblech But at least I only got one more weekend then I'm off weekends for the Christmas break at school.

StrongButch 12-05-2012 08:39 AM

Agenda

Remodeling the kitchen and looking across the room admiring her beauty and thinking what a lucky bastard I am. Getting off the ladder and holding her and kissing her sweet lips. I love you sweetheart.

GPS 12-05-2012 08:54 AM

grocery shop
wrap presents

9 days til surgery. i better get crackin on my things to do list

Sparkles 12-05-2012 09:11 AM

Today is...

a hookie day. Yeppers, I took the day off and I'm gonna get some cleaning done around here.

Laundry
Vac
Dust
Attack the bathroom
Take out the garbage

Then it's some ME time!!

Catch up on my book
Consume way too much cawfeh
Enjoy my jammies
Love on the furbabies

:)

~ocean 12-05-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrongButch (Post 711937)
Remodeling the kitchen and looking across the room admiring her beauty and thinking what a lucky bastard I am. Getting off the ladder and holding her and kissing her sweet lips. I love you sweetheart.

~ Looks @ u working hard to make a nice looking home for us ~ wanting u always ~ your love , ~ocean

girl_dee 12-28-2012 11:26 AM

laundry (dogs make lots of laundry)

feed pups

barn chores

long hot bath

pick up house mess

make Syr's birthday cake!!!

make dinner :)

starryeyes 12-28-2012 12:12 PM

Packing, cleaning, packing, cleaning.... Yeah. That's it! :-)

Bleu 12-28-2012 12:31 PM

ugh...at the MVD...waiting...

*Anya* 12-28-2012 12:39 PM

Work 8-12;

wait for washing machine repair from Sears 1-5:00 PM;

head to the GF's house for the next 4- days

:)

ruffryder 12-28-2012 12:49 PM

DAY OFF!!

Waking up late and lounging.. now it's timee to get ready and go to Disney's Hollywood Studios with my daughter!

MissItalianDiva 12-28-2012 01:07 PM

Taking a day and the weekend to rest emotionally I am not in a place where too much work will be getting done.