Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Valentine Day Romantic Plans (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858)

Sachita 02-11-2010 06:44 PM

Valentine Day Romantic Plans

Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.:sparklyheart:

Strappie 02-11-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 48284)
Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.:sparklyheart:

How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!

Sachita 02-11-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strappie (Post 48296)
How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!

well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.

apretty 02-11-2010 08:28 PM

i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3

Strappie 02-11-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 48318)
well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.

Some day my Valentine will fall right into my heart! I won't look too hard cause when you least expect it it happens, right?

Strappie 02-11-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apretty (Post 48365)
i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3

That's a day off in my world... not yours?

cara 02-12-2010 01:38 AM

It's my Grammy's 90th birthday today and we've been planning a special surprise party for her on Sunday. :givingarose: Even my brother and sister-in-law are flying into town. It's gonna be a hoot! :D

:stillheart:

cara

cara 02-12-2010 01:40 AM

Okay...I realize that isn't very romantic. However, I don't have a Valentine so I'd rather spend the day celebrating with my family instead of having to think about what I'm missing out on.

cara

Daktari 02-12-2010 05:22 AM

This is the 4th Valentines Day since Ingress and I got together but it's the first we shall spend together.

I shall be taking her out for a wonderful Thai dinner on Saturday and there shall also be champagne, probably Tattinger, caviar, oysters, and truffled scrambled eggs along the way over the weekend.......and lots of time on our own!

It's going to be a grand weekend.

Miss Scarlett 02-12-2010 05:53 AM

Shelia and I started celebrating last night with a fun dinner out. She did do something special just for me...this morning she got up at 5 AM to have coffee with me before I leave for work. For her to do this means more to me than anything she could buy or do - she's here through the weekend and could have slept in.

The rest of our weekend will consist of just being together and doing whatever comes to mind. Since they're calling for yet another winter storm a walk in the snow may be on the docket...it really doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together.

Even though we've been together nearly 6 years, every day is Valentine's Day for us.

WILDCAT 02-12-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 48453)
Okay...I realize that isn't very romantic. However, I don't have a Valentine so I'd rather spend the day celebrating with my family instead of having to think about what I'm missing out on.

cara

I think this is WONDERFUL!

I don't have a "valentine" either, (and am hoping that somebody sends me some secret PM's or something)!? :cheesy: Hint, hint...

But, this gave me an idea maybe to take my parents out to dinner, or do something with them. I just don't know if they want to be "alone" or not. Perhaps tonight would be good for them, but the snow has hit us here pretty good here.

At 77 and 80 yrs. of age, both of my parents are still quite romantic. And they get the most wonderful loving cards for each other - on every occasion...

If my grandmothers were still alive I would definitely be with them!!!

SMILE,
WILDCAT

*Have a wonderful weekend lovers, those dating, and married - and ALL!!!

:love1:

hpychick 02-12-2010 06:48 AM

HEY! I did send you a PM, what happened to it????

Hrrmmm.

:)

Have a great VD!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILDCAT (Post 48477)
I think this is WONDERFUL!

I don't have a "valentine" either, (and am hoping that somebody sends me some secret PM's or something)!? :cheesy: Hint, hint...

But, this gave me an idea maybe to take my parents out to dinner, or do something with them. I just don't know if they want to be "alone" or not. Perhaps tonight would be good for them, but the snow has hit us here pretty good here.

At 77 and 80 yrs. of age, both of my parents are still quite romantic. And they get the most wonderful loving cards for each other - on every occasion...

If my grandmothers were still alive I would definitely be with them!!!

SMILE,
WILDCAT

*Have a wonderful weekend lovers, those dating, and married - and ALL!!!

:love1:

The_Lady_Snow 02-12-2010 07:22 AM

Valentines Day Plans....

Leather..

Flesh..

Teeth and a lil blood....

The end...

Jess 02-12-2010 07:32 AM

Being able to do little things for her this weekend, in the space she stays four nights of the week is a huge gift for me.

Christie works away from home so we usually only get our weekends together, so I boarded the dogs and came up here to spend the weekend with her instead of her having to do the drive this week.

It was really nice being able to see her off this morning. To make her some coffee, take out her trash and warm up her car. Things I used to do for her daily before our life of commuting began.

We have some plans with friends and some plans to just be together, without dogs, cats, crazy family drama or "projects".

Thanks for the positive loving thread, Sachita!

Jess 02-12-2010 08:07 AM

ain't love grand??? :married:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#videos=...&v=oR9klT8wC4s

I heart my chu-chi face :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Apocalipstic 02-12-2010 09:26 AM

We are going to stay in and enjoy each other!
No work, no studying.

:)

morningstar55 02-12-2010 09:33 AM

im taking myself out for a nice dinner.....:cheer:
yeha me:awww:
and buying some flowers.

Rufusboi 02-12-2010 10:03 AM

We are going to play Bingo and then dinner at our favorite Chinese place.

Rufus

Words 02-12-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow (Post 48486)
Valentines Day Plans....

Leather..

Flesh..

Teeth and a lil blood....

The end...

That's what I love about you Lady_Snow - always the great romantic;)

Words (who's hoping for some of the same)

I'mOneToo 02-12-2010 01:48 PM

We're going to a not-so-distant city, for three days of goofing-off-ness. Some of it's a surprise, so don't want to give up the details, but we gotta take her car in case we need 4WD (there's a tiny clue). She's just plain fun, though I thought "fun" didn't exist any more. (why does the phrase, "Please sir, can I have some more" keep popping into my head?)