Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Made You Cry Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6022)

SelfMadeMan 11-12-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenna (Post 698431)
tomorrow I give my puppy to her new owner ...
we had some special cuddle quiet time today ...
I know this is for the best and that she'll be very well taken care of...
but it doesn't hurt less.
I've made many sacrifices and given up things and those I love because of hardships in my life or theirs ... this struck home even deeper because she won't understand why she's being pulled from her home and me... because this is one more time I've had to give up someone I love deeply.
such a sweet little love bug.
She'll be with a family who can get her medical care and spend more time with her ... but she won't cuddle with anyone like she does me. When Blade had to puppy sit her for a month, she didn't even cuddle with him like she does me.
I hope she bonds with her new corgy brother and momma...
I'll miss that little bed bug.

This. :(
My heart goes out to you today Kenna...

Miss Scarlett 11-12-2012 10:40 AM

Yesterday - watching a show on PBS about a group of WWII veterans returning to Belgium and Luxembourg for the 60 year anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge...

lusciouskiwi 11-12-2012 11:19 AM

Watched "War Horse" on dvd tonight. Cried. Lots.

SleepyButch 11-12-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 698588)

This damn song made me cry. I'm really not one to cry but appears I've been doing it a lot lately or at least trying. I start and my body usually stops me before I can get a really good cry in. Hopefully one of these days...

keep putting up songs like that and I'm sure I won't have any issues.

cinnamongrrl 11-12-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi (Post 698714)
Watched "War Horse" on dvd tonight. Cried. Lots.

Thanks for the warning :(

Leigh 11-12-2012 11:57 AM

Some really crappy news today :(

girl_dee 11-12-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenna (Post 698431)
tomorrow I give my puppy to her new owner ...
we had some special cuddle quiet time today ...
I know this is for the best and that she'll be very well taken care of...
but it doesn't hurt less.
I've made many sacrifices and given up things and those I love because of hardships in my life or theirs ... this struck home even deeper because she won't understand why she's being pulled from her home and me... because this is one more time I've had to give up someone I love deeply.
such a sweet little love bug.
She'll be with a family who can get her medical care and spend more time with her ... but she won't cuddle with anyone like she does me. When Blade had to puppy sit her for a month, she didn't even cuddle with him like she does me.
I hope she bonds with her new corgy brother and momma...
I'll miss that little bed bug.

(((((((( Kenna ))))))))))))

i am so sorry ! you are such a good, responsible owner, and selfless to give her a better life. You are right, no one will cuddle like you have. She will have good care and that is a good thing.

i had to leave my little pup when i left Oregon. It hurt like hell. There will always be that little space in my heart where July is. Even though, like you, she is in good hands i still miss my cuddle bug, and that is OK.

Big hugs.

Ciaran 11-12-2012 01:46 PM

I've been much more tearful and prone to crying (for a whole gamut of emotions from happiness to sadness and much inbetween) in the past 3 years or so than in the past. Not sure why.

Over the weekend, I cried once - at the cenotaph yesterday as part of Remembrance Sunday commemorations.

Interestingly, yesterday evening on BBC I watched a live interview with a British WWII naval veteran. He must have been in his late 80s / early 90s, still looked to have physical strength, was incredibly articulate and composed in detailing his memories of the comrades he had lost. Then, suddenly and without any warning, emotion took over and he burst into tears.

It was very poignant and, without words, said more than any platitudes or such like ever could. I don't think anyone who watched the interview could not have been touched nor to view his tears as any sign of weakness.

jac 11-12-2012 02:45 PM

I pretty much cry daily with the kids at the shelter. It's not a gusher of tears but my eyes definitely water and my heart breaks with some of the words they say and the things they've experienced. They don't deserve this crap hand they've been dealt.

ruby_woo 11-12-2012 08:32 PM

Good ole seasonal affective disorder. I really have trouble handling the 8 months of rain and gray that Vancouver has to offer. Seriously, where's my sun lamp? :(

Gemme 11-12-2012 08:33 PM

little_ms_sunshyne 11-12-2012 08:55 PM

No matter who sings it...this song gets me every time...

lusciouskiwi 11-13-2012 07:35 AM

This movie:

Wonderful music, animation and love story.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...0,214,317_.jpg

StrongButch 11-13-2012 11:44 AM

Cry today

Toddler found in cage. WTF!

starryeyes 11-13-2012 12:16 PM

Waiting to hear the results of my ferrets heart x-ray.... While Animal cops is playing in the waiting room :/ what kind of vet shows this!??? Lol *tear*

Gemme 11-14-2012 07:59 PM

jac 11-14-2012 08:10 PM

Oh those comeback kids...

Laughing and being silly with kids in the kitchen at lunch and having a "comeback kid" brought through the entranceway worn down, sadness in his eyes, and just as sweet as ever...

I really hoped to have not seen him in the shelter again... but so glad he's back where he is safe and can be taken care of.

Gemme 11-19-2012 09:21 AM

Mistress 11-19-2012 11:36 AM

Childhood Sweethearts

HELLO.
IM NEW TO THE SITE BUT WHAT MADE ME CRY IS THE GIRL WHO HAS BEEN MY BESTFRIEND AND MY FIRST EVERYTHING SINCE WE WERE 14 AND IS STILL A GOOD FRIEND TO ME NOW CONTINUES TO BREAK MY HEART NOW THAT WE ARE 24. HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE WAY OUR FAMILIES WERE TOWARDS US AND EACHOTHER I HONESTLY BELIEVE WE WOULD BE HAPPY. AND STILL IN LOVE THIS VERY DAY BUT INSTEAD WEVE FALLEN SO FAR APART THAT IT HURTS MY HEART TO TALK TO HER AND SHE DOESNT NOTICE THE PAIN...

~MISTRESS~

jac 11-19-2012 04:04 PM

No need for crying today... wrong thread drop :sigh: So tired!