Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Houston Folks! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354)

Venus007 09-06-2010 12:35 PM

hey there, the 18th works for me, just let me know where and I will be there with bells on (well probably sans bells but you get the picture)

StillettoDoll 09-06-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venus007 (Post 186783)
hey there, the 18th works for me, just let me know where and I will be there with bells on (well probably sans bells but you get the picture)

Awesome glad your coming more the merrier!

dark_crystal 09-06-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze (Post 186743)
:detective: Just throwing it out there. SEPTEMBER 18 2010
We all need to meet for dinner!!! No excuses. And if there is, well then I am going fishing lol. So start the :phonegab: :praying::praying:

i will do my veryvery best- flying home from Portland the afternoon of the 18th and flying out to Paris 6am the 19th, soooooo- will be tricky but not 100% inconceivable

Blaze 09-07-2010 08:22 PM

:4femme: Hmmmph... What do I gotta do to get people stirred up in here? Bribe you with:cannabis: Y'all know I :aslIloveyou: and I don't wanna get the :farmshotgun: out just to get some Dinner on the 18th. I guess I will :praying: and hold a :vigil: until we get something planned...

Jus sayin:supermanbooth:

Blaze 09-07-2010 08:38 PM

:vigil:

Strappie 09-07-2010 09:30 PM

Well damn it.... I wanna come too *poutin*

IrishGrrl 09-08-2010 07:17 AM

I would love to come, but I will be out of town. Ya'll let me know when there is another thing. I need a bit of notice.

Strappie..get your ass down here!!

PinkieLee 09-08-2010 07:25 AM

HEY Y'ALL :)

The 18th sounds great to me, but let me check with my honey tonight and make sure that she hasn't planned anything.

Montrose area is always good. Baba Yega's has an AWESOME brunch (on Sunday though), but they do have a great menu. Niko Niko's is good for greek food. Can't beat Cafe Adobe' or Chuy's for mexican food & kick ass margaritas!

I will let y'all know tomorrow if we can make it!

PinkieLee 09-08-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 187791)
I would love to come, but I will be out of town. Ya'll let me know when there is another thing. I need a bit of notice.

Strappie..get your ass down here!!

Boooooooooo **hiss**
Not nice that you are going out of town!

xooxxo and hope to see your sexy self, soon!

dark_crystal 09-08-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze (Post 187683)

okay i think i can do dis!!! i get into Hobby at 4:45 pm- gotta get to Katy and pick up dog, then back out to Pasadena to drop off dog and..."freshen up," sooooo if dinner is at like, 8:30 (!) i can make it. Lemme know!

or alternatively if dinner is at 6 or 7 i could pick up dog afterwards

Strappie 09-08-2010 06:03 PM

OK the 18th is not working out so well for me... I'm going camping ... dang it. :( lol

Blaze 09-08-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strappie (Post 188109)
OK the 18th is not working out so well for me... I'm going camping ... dang it. :( lol

Owww, camping??? Ok, someone else hold the candle :candle: I'm going camping with Strappie!

It's okay my friend, if I can get the H-town people up and alive, we will have more and I will give way more time advance so you can come too, or we all can hit your place since y'all is having a event in Oct.

coach 09-08-2010 08:06 PM

WooHoo! Now we're cookin.....or eatin!

I vote Baba Yega! The name alone is good for me! How about 7:00 on the 18th and then make this AT LEAST a monthly deal?

coach 09-08-2010 08:09 PM

PS...I should be back from campin with Strap and Blaze by then...I promise I'll bathe and everything!

Blaze 09-10-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishboi08 (Post 188224)
WooHoo! Now we're cookin.....or eatin!

I vote Baba Yega! The name alone is good for me! How about 7:00 on the 18th and then make this AT LEAST a monthly deal?

Baba Yega works for me to! The salads look good, and many of the items I can eat so I got no problem-o for the eats there. And I vote that we visit at least one eat'in place at least once until we find a place we all want to put our hats down at. Jus sayin

coach 09-12-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze (Post 189203)
Baba Yega works for me to! The salads look good, and many of the items I can eat so I got no problem-o for the eats there. And I vote that we visit at least one eat'in place at least once until we find a place we all want to put our hats down at. Jus sayin

Great idea! There is a BBQ place down the road from us but we haven't been yet so not gonna suggest that one. Soon as we try it out though...
Can't wait to see and The Doll next week! Woot!

Blaze 09-12-2010 07:20 PM

:vigil: Dear H-Town Planeteers :eyebrow:...
We just came in from Austin, and well they know how to
:pile::happyjump: :groupphoto:

:vigil: Please don't leave me :hanging:We need to represent to! And make something happen this weekend:praying::vigil::praying::vigil: So let start getting this side of town :gossip: and not:alarm:Or I may have to:censor:
So what's the plan??? :overreaction::wtf::shithappens:

dark_crystal 09-12-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze (Post 190151)
:vigil: Dear H-Town Planeteers :eyebrow:...
We just came in from Austin, and well they know how to
:pile::happyjump: :groupphoto:

:vigil: Please don't leave me :hanging:We need to represent to! And make something happen this weekend:praying::vigil::praying::vigil: So let start getting this side of town :gossip: and not:alarm:Or I may have to:censor:
So what's the plan??? :overreaction::wtf::shithappens:

plsplspls can't we make it 8?
8 pm at Baba Yega is tolly doable for me

WhiteTigress 09-12-2010 07:36 PM

We're home now, too. Love Austin! Hate driving 3 hours! Upside was that Timber consented to let me go shopping at a Ross on the way home. Downside was that I didn't find another great dress. Just some lingerie.

WT

WhiteTigress 09-12-2010 07:38 PM

I'm trying to coordinate things so Timber and I can join everyone at Baba Yega on the 18th.

WT

P.S. Doll, they do a less extensive brunch on Saturday's, too!