Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The "Where's The Thread For???" Thread (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478)

Gemme 06-21-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 996218)
Is there a thread for cooking/recipes?
I can't find it, if there is!

Look at the green bar above. Choose Search. Then choose advanced search. Plug in the word recipe in the box to the left near the top. Choose title only and click Search Now at the bottom. I found 4 threads that way, depending on what kind of recipes you are looking for.

JDeere 06-21-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 996220)
Look at the green bar above. Choose Search. Then choose advanced search. Plug in the word recipe in the box to the left near the top. Choose title only and click Search Now at the bottom. I found 4 threads that way, depending on what kind of recipes you are looking for.

Thank you Gemme, I will do the advanced search!

CherryWine 07-17-2015 09:05 PM

Where is the "What I've Learned" thread? I have some very unimportant information to share. :D

TruTexan 07-18-2015 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryWine (Post 1001003)
Where is the "What I've Learned" thread? I have some very unimportant information to share. :D

Here's the link for the What have you Learned http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...hlight=learned

In the future, you can go to Search then Advanced Search, then on the left where keyword is, type in the name of the thread you are looking for and then click on Titles only search that's how I found it.

homoe 08-05-2015 04:43 PM

HELP I'm looking for the thread something like "where do you look for people to date or meet" something like that..

ButchKnight 12-09-2015 03:10 AM

help Traveling

do we have a thread on folks travel??

:flying: to New Orleans next week curious about must see sites????

any thoughts appreciated thanks

Orema 12-09-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButchKnight (Post 1031165)
do we have a thread on folks travel??

:flying: to New Orleans next week curious about must see sites????

any thoughts appreciated thanks

Try this, but I don't know if there's anything in the thread on New Orleans.

And, you may find something here. Good luck.

Orema 01-02-2016 12:05 PM

Where is the thread for gardening?

I thought I saw one a long time ago. I want to start a vegetable garden in pots and want to see if there are any tips listed for potted gardens.

MsTinkerbelly 01-02-2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1036142)

I thought I saw one a long time ago. I want to start a vegetable garden in pots and want to see if there are any tips listed for potted gardens.

You may have to start one!

I did search and advanced search and could not find one anywhere. I know there have been conversations in the zombie thread on gardens and raising chickens, but not a stand alone thread.

I would participate!:bunchflowers:

Orema 01-02-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 1036144)
You may have to start one!

I did search and advanced search and could not find one anywhere. I know there have been conversations in the zombie thread on gardens and raising chickens, but not a stand alone thread.

I would participate!:bunchflowers:

Thank you for the suggestion, Ms.T.

I'll do some research and will start a thread if I decide to start a potted garden. Thanks again and I hope you're well. :)

Corkey 01-02-2016 01:28 PM

Just bumped the thread, under gardening lifestyle

Orema 01-02-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 1036157)
Just bumped the thread, under gardening lifestyle

Thank you, Corkey! Much appreciated!

Kobi 01-02-2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1036142)

Garden Talk

Orema 01-02-2016 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 1036160)

Thanks, Kobi!

And, happy new year to ya! :)

JDeere 01-21-2016 08:41 PM

Is there a thread somewhere to talk about how some terms are offensive and why?

TruTexan 01-21-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1040177)

This thread Medusa started a while back may be helpful, JDeere.....CLICK

I haven't found one in particular because there are so many that discuss different topics on offensive stuff. I used advanced search and typed in key words : offensive terms and it brought up all kinds of stuff that when you peruse through those threads, that within those threads there may be things talked about, but not one specific. Maybe you should start one on offensive terms and why people find them offensive specifically and more peeps can chime in on it.

Corkey 01-21-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1040177)

What terms and whom, there are size phobic threads, Trans threads Butch threads etc. If you look over < in the big black dot, under Forums you will find a list, and the list has sub lists.

JDeere 01-21-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruTexan (Post 1040193)
This thread Medusa started a while back may be helpful, JDeere.....CLICK

I clicked but it says it doesn't exist.

JDeere 01-21-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 1040195)
What terms and whom, there are size phobic threads, Trans threads Butch threads etc. If you look over < in the big black dot, under Forums you will find a list, and the list has sub lists.

Terms like anywhere from dyke to redneck, in general examples is what I mean nothing like specific just to talk about them, I was looking to see if I didn't need to start a new thread!

Corkey 01-21-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1040198)
Terms like anywhere from dyke to redneck, in general examples is what I mean nothing like specific just to talk about them, I was looking to see if I didn't need to start a new thread!

I would start in the TOS, there are the terms that will get one a vacataion or a permanant heave ho. Most of the red zone threads are a good second place to peruse.