Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Men's underwear (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5465)

stephfromMIT 08-16-2012 01:10 PM

Men's underwear

For the butches here who wear men's undies, when did you start wearing them? I started at the beginning of HS. After a week or so, my dad noticed his underwear supply was running low. He asked me about it, and I admitted I had been bogarting them. :( He took me shopping that weekend, and I bought a couple packs of boxer-briefs. Threw out my panties.

SleepyButch 08-16-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephfromMIT (Post 633581)
For the butches here who wear men's undies, when did you start wearing them? I started at the beginning of HS. After a week or so, my dad noticed his underwear supply was running low. He asked me about it, and I admitted I had been bogarting them. :( He took me shopping that weekend, and I bought a couple packs of boxer-briefs. Threw out my panties.

It's been a long long time, at least 18 years or so now I think. I purchased my own. I started out wearing regular boxers and occasional boxer briefs. Now I'm more about the boxer briefs because I like they way they feel.

Maverick 08-17-2012 09:57 PM

I finally started about a year ago. I go between boxer briefs and boxers. I find the boxer briefs too hot in the summer. I don't like regular boxers so I wear ones made out of a material similar to t-shirts..not sure what it is but i buy them at Kohl's and they are their store brand. They make me feel sexy and comfortable.

:fastdraq:

Little Fish 08-17-2012 10:31 PM

Me & Uncle Sam...both in men's underwear

Funny enough I guess, I first started wearing boxers while in the Army. I hated the way my BDUs (camo pants) felt against the inside of my thighs and so bought them b/c they came down lower...O M G, why hadn't I figured that out before?! Went right back down to the PX and bought up a supply, threw out my girl underwear and never looked back. That was about 22 years ago....

Now I'm all about the boxerbriefs--they feel great ! Mostly I wear Calvin Kleins, Armani, Diesel and American Eagle. (they're cheaper online !)

Reader 08-18-2012 12:00 AM

Depending on the season and the company I am keeping,

I always wear either these colored Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs

http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/...9/13692684.jpg

or these colored Hanes briefs,

http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/...3/14138918.jpg

with a white Hanes V-neck t-shirt,

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...6L._SX342_.jpg

or a white Hanes wife-pleaser,

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Hane...ite_is?wid=257

all probably from Target or Walmart, all probably bought on sale.

I doubt that I'd buy Calvin Klein or any designer stuff at this point, not for underwear.

ruffryder 08-18-2012 08:52 PM

In my mid 20's .. i bought boxers first then got tighty whities and now I'm more about Hanes boxer briefs and sometimes boxers depending if I'm packing, etc..

I have ashirts also and tshirts (white) and black muscle shirts and Hanes is my choice with those too.

Tcountry 08-18-2012 09:48 PM

I like shopping at Under Gear...my mail man probably thinks not so highly of me (cause the catalogs are a little revealing) but love how everything I have ever gotten from them fits ... :)

Oh yeah...started in college.

Rockinonahigh 08-18-2012 09:54 PM

I started wearing long leged boxers years ago..so long ago I can't put a date to it.I found some at the store where mom workes so I got them a cost,it made lots of diffrents on how I felt in jeans when rideing horses cause I didnt get as much of a rash in the hot weather.

LaneyDoll 08-18-2012 10:16 PM

Warning: possible derail...

I do not wear men's underwear but I FULLY SUPPORT and APPRECIATE all of you who do. Yummy-nothing sexier.

(And I like Riley in the boxer briefs from Aeropostale)

:sparklyheart:

jac 08-19-2012 12:06 AM

I started wearing them since my early 30s for me but it was a transitional thing. I went from the female nether-region wear - to comando - to boxer briefs. I had and have regular boxers but don't care for them nearly as much. It was more of a novelty thing to say I had them but when the boxer briefs were designed I started using them. I like the way boxer briefs hug my thighs and support my package.

bkisbutchenuff 08-19-2012 03:28 AM

Guess I'm the newbie here....I have worm boxers and tees to bed for years...but, when I discovered my calling and packing - seemed I needed to change the undies...now and for about a year or so, I have been experimenting...for now I'm a briefs boi....

Toughy 08-19-2012 02:36 PM

I have no idea when I started wearing men's undies. I am normally commando, but when I do wear boxers it is regular old boxers. Tried boxer briefs and did not like them nor do I like briefs.

I love the 'wife pleaser' ..........gonna start using that name..........wear one most of the time and in different colors....I will also wear v-necked tshirts in different colors.....I am known for stripping down to my wife-pleaser when dancing

Corkey 08-19-2012 03:05 PM

Boxers for yearrrrrss no likey the briefs.
V-necks when I can find them.

-Red-Flag- 08-19-2012 07:41 PM

I started in highschool ... I played field hockey, you know back then, they made us wear kilts.. well I REFUSED to wear that spanks thingy and I begged the coach to let me wear boxers underneath. And during ice hockey season, I wore boxers under my gear..

fast foward several years, I dated a girl.. she was like.. you wear regular girl underwear..I said nothing and threw away all of my girl underwear and have worn boxers ever since.

InkSlinger 08-19-2012 07:42 PM

I might have started wearing boxer briefs "by mistake" (for lack of a better explaination). I knew I hated wearing girls panties. So one year while school clothes shopping I asked (ok BEGGED) my Mom if I could have some Batman boxer briefs. Being open minded as she is, she replied "I do not see why not". That sealed the deal for me. I loved them !!!!! They felt so comfortable and so "me".

So to this day I wear boxer briefs. I have never worn boxers or tighty whities. The brands I prefer are Hanes (the type that come midway down the thigh and do not move up when putting jeans or shorts on) on a daily basis. When dressing up I tend to go with Hilfiger with a lighter fabric which compliments the lighter fabric of my dress/suit pants.

Again as another post commented on - when packing I wear a boxer brief that is comfortable depending on the package I am using at the time.

luv2luvgirls 08-28-2012 10:14 AM

I wear Hanes boxer briefs.. I like solid colors and stripes have been wearing Hanes boxer briefs since they came out. Before that I wore boxers,though I didnt enjoy how the legs always rode up :twitch: Im so glad they started making boxer briefs.

arcstriker 08-28-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fish (Post 634311)
Funny enough I guess, I first started wearing boxers while in the Army. I hated the way my BDUs (camo pants) felt against the inside of my thighs and so bought them b/c they came down lower...O M G, why hadn't I figured that out before?! Went right back down to the PX and bought up a supply, threw out my girl underwear and never looked back. That was about 22 years ago....

Now I'm all about the boxerbriefs--they feel great ! Mostly I wear Calvin Kleins, Armani, Diesel and American Eagle. (they're cheaper online !)

I started wearing boxers also in the army in the 80's...I was at training school in deep south in the heat of the summer and damn it! I don't know how to but this gingerly, so I am just going to say it..sometimes you really want the sweat to roll way from your junk! I buried my those girlie undies somewhere in Little Rock with my e tool!

Kameela 08-28-2012 07:14 PM

A bit of a confession...

OK, I identify as a queer femme, and most of the time I wear boy shorts but there is the odd time where you may catch me in boxers.

:D gotta love them boxers!

Little Fish 08-28-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcstriker (Post 641354)
I started wearing boxers also in the army in the 80's...I was at training school in deep south in the heat of the summer and damn it! I don't know how to but this gingerly, so I am just going to say it..sometimes you really want the sweat to roll way from your junk! I buried my those girlie undies somewhere in Little Rock with my e tool!

OMG YES !!

Summers in the South in BDUs just suck!
(I still have some gravel from Ft. Jackson embedded in my ass ! Drill SGT Smith I'm looking at you...)

Even worse? Summers in the Middle East in full combat gear....ugh, boxer briefs saved my skin. (yeah yeah, but it's a dry heat! very funny :-)

lusciouskiwi 08-28-2012 08:12 PM

this kind of thing? :D

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000..._5_xlarge.jpeg