Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

JDeere 12-13-2015 09:34 PM

Meatloaf, sweet potatoes, brussell sprouts and water to drink

Chad 12-14-2015 07:47 PM

Dinner

I had a salad with kale, yellow peppers, black olives, and heirloom tomatoes. Ice tea to drink.

JDeere 12-14-2015 08:24 PM

hearty cheeseburger soup and hawaiian sweet rolls with a water to drink

Rockinonahigh 12-14-2015 08:28 PM

I fixed pork loin cooked in orange juice, after soaking in Worchester sauce and smoky mountain meat rub for a couple of hours. I also made a pot of fresh string beans and a tomato salad made with cherry tomatoes, yellow tomatoes ,sliced sweet onion cuke slices and plenty of fresh herbs topped with lemon juice with a touch of evoo with s&p to taste. Yum is all I can say.

RockOn 12-14-2015 10:05 PM

put a few plugs of colby cheese on a paper plate ... poured half a can of Lucks pinto beans on top ... nuked it until the cheese was melted

2 glasses of milk

Wasn't really hungry but knew this would coat my stomach well enough that half a benadryl would not give me indigestion ... I have not been sleeping much lately ... I am a cheap drunk - half a benedryl knocks me out cold

deathbypoem 12-15-2015 02:12 PM

Mexican Chicken soup w/avocado

Homemade tortillas and sweet tea!

Gemme 12-15-2015 06:24 PM

I think it's going to be chicken nuggets.

I hope I don't get cooties from them.

:blink:

Jesse 12-15-2015 07:37 PM

I made a stir fry with shrimp, fresh veggies, garlic, turmeric, lemon and olive oil, and had that over steamed rice noodles.

Angeltoes 12-15-2015 11:19 PM

I made a veganized Turkish eggplant casserole with garlic bread and a salad. It was yummy.

I haven't consumed animal products in awhile. I don't get political about it anymore, but yeah...I'm vegan. I keep my views to myself unless people ask. If they ask, well, then I will answer.

Anyway, people always like my vegan cooking. Even kids, and they wouldn't lie!

JDeere 12-16-2015 12:29 AM

WE had Sonic and I regret eating it LOL

I had a coney with chili cheese, mustard and onions. Tator tots and a sweet tea to drink.

Lecheloco 12-16-2015 06:04 PM

Burger's onion flavored tater tots and baked beans, I like to mix the Boston and Country style together

cinnamongrrl 12-16-2015 06:18 PM

My wonderful lil mama sent me an early Christmas gift of cooking oils and balsamic vinegars...

So...

I sauteed a chicken breast in Tuscan herb infused oil and added this tasty Birds Eye roasted red potato/green bean mix. It had a lovely butter chive sauce in it and it melded nicely with the yummy oil. I topped it off with sea salt and fresh ground pepper...too good for words.

My daughter made us pancakes for dessert...they were amazing....

Chad 12-16-2015 08:20 PM

Dinner

No dinner tonight. I was on travel today and had a big lunch at a buffet in no where Texas. The apple pie was awesome. :)

JDeere 12-16-2015 08:34 PM

Lasagna, green beans and rolls, with sweet tea to drink.

Uli 12-17-2015 08:07 AM

Tonight we are having salami sandwiches, potato chips, and apples in the car because we'll be on a mini-road trip to pick up our first rescue foster dog who is getting busted out of the high kill shelter in Ohio even as I type!

Rockinonahigh 12-17-2015 08:23 AM

I t is pretty nippy out this morning so I'm taking a container of hearty beef veggie soup out of the freezer to thaw for dinner tonight. Also I made bread dough a while back then shaped it into loaves then froze them, so I will pull out a couple of loves to bake for tonight.

Gemme 12-17-2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uli (Post 1032723)
Tonight we are having salami sandwiches, potato chips, and apples in the car because we'll be on a mini-road trip to pick up our first rescue foster dog who is getting busted out of the high kill shelter in Ohio even as I type!

Congrats!!! I absolutely adored my rescues.

kittygrrl 12-17-2015 01:58 PM

not sure...full of cookies:blink:

clay 12-17-2015 02:59 PM

Am being taken out for a "date night" so don't know plans yet...:)

Talon 12-17-2015 03:13 PM