Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you accomplish today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2631)

cinnamongrrl 12-13-2023 06:06 PM

Today I acquired many several things from marketplace for my new place. It was like a scavenger hunt. I found the most perfect cabinet for kitchen storage. And it was free!
Also took the steps necessary to enroll in the one pre req I need for a nursing program I’m applying to for September. It was literally down to the wire. One seat left in the class and I had to prove I had the pre requisite necessary for it. The online process is lengthy so I made the trek to my old college to get it done the old fashioned way.
Yet more organizing left to do. I can’t wait until my days off are actually relaxing….

Kätzchen 12-14-2023 01:19 PM

— got all my Christmas packages delivered to my small circle of friends here at home (huzzah!).😇

— colored my hair roots with a mixture of Lanza’s wildflower coloring treatment in a 12v/12p mix with 40vol. 🧚🏻‍♂️

— going to get all of our laundry caught up, by sundown. 😎

— either today or tomorrow, hang out with my credit union membership relations manager and refinance my car. 🤩

ksrainbow 12-22-2023 06:06 PM

...holiday prep!

My son and his g/f will be here 12/23 to 12/26 :) Their last visit for xmas was 4 yrs ago when they moved to Boston-they and I are happy that 2 hours of windshield time is the best! Their xmas wish list below has been completed!

-seasoned oyster crackers with the associated Sam Adams beer in the fridge (check)
-pumpkin bars with choco chips iced with cream cheese frosting (check)
-pecan balls a short bread buttery cookie (check)
-pecan sandie cookies (check)
-fixens for lasagna my son makes (check)
-fixens for open faced roast beef samwhiches for g/f (check)
-Waldorf salad for me (check)

Group wish list: Vodka,Scotch, Bourbon and beer stocked (check)
3 pets: 1 kitty and 2 doggo's treats/toys and beds secured (check)

I am blessed to have family present and memories of those who have passed. It is the reason for this season everyone gathers in love, kindness and reflection.

Happy Holidays BF Folks!

ksrainbow-

GeorgiaMa'am 12-22-2023 08:30 PM

Sometime before I go to bed I have to take a shower and wash my hair. Our family Christmas gathering is tomorrow, and if I wait until tomorrow to shower and wash my hair I will then be too tired to go to the party. Almost any kind of effort really wears me out these days. I have already picked out an outfit and accessories. All the presents are wrapped.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-23-2023 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1295311)
Sometime before I go to bed I have to take a shower and wash my hair. Our family Christmas gathering is tomorrow, and if I wait until tomorrow to shower and wash my hair I will then be too tired to go to the party. Almost any kind of effort really wears me out these days. I have already picked out an outfit and accessories. All the presents are wrapped.

I made it to the dinner and had a great time. I did not fall down, I did not break down crying (not even when one of my gifts was a quilt with photos of all our beloved family members on it, including the dead ones). I made it home safely and climbed the stairs (Yay me!).