Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie FAQ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Where can I ask technical questions? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1780)

ardentfemme 01-12-2018 03:16 PM

Huh, I thought quick reply did something else.

Anyway, thank you!

BullDog 01-12-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardentfemme (Post 1192433)
Hi y'all, where's the option to comment on posts/respond to comments on your posts?

I'm sure it's right under my nose, but I just can't find it. :P

Thanks!

To leave a comment on someone's post, look to the left at where the poster's profile info is and right under where it says Rep Power and in the middle, there is a symbol that looks like scales (I think, lol). Click on that and a box will pop up and you can type a comment in there and then click on Add to Reputation. It is a private note that only the poster will see.

charley 02-08-2018 09:15 PM

posting youtube clips

How do I post a youtube clip into a thread?

Clyde 02-09-2018 06:49 AM

charley - Use "Go Advanced". Then you will see a YouTube icon in the right side of the text entry box. Click that, and it will give you the tags you need. Then on the URL of your video, copy the sequence of characters after the "watch?v=". Paste the copied characters in between the opening/closing tag.
You can then "Preview Post" to make sure you got it right.

charley 02-09-2018 07:21 AM

how to...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde (Post 1197584)
charley - Use "Go Advanced". Then you will see a YouTube icon in the right side of the text entry box. Click that, and it will give you the tags you need. Then on the URL of your video, copy the sequence of characters after the "watch?v=". Paste the copied characters in between the opening/closing tag.
You can then "Preview Post" to make sure you got it right.

It worked, thanks so much, hahaha!

FireSignFemme 01-12-2021 09:51 AM

Went to play in the arcade and discovered Google/Adobe is no more. Wondering what I can do/use to play in the arcade? Thanks

~ocean 01-12-2021 05:32 PM

~

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1280073)
Went to play in the arcade and discovered Google/Adobe is no more. Wondering what I can do/use to play in the arcade? Thanks

I need to know that as well ~ is adobe acrobat reader the one you have to uninstall ?

FireSignFemme 01-12-2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ocean (Post 1280095)
I need to know that as well ~ is adobe acrobat reader the one you have to uninstall ?

Not sure. I think it's adobe or something. can uninstall but don't know what to replace it with or how.

VintageFemme 01-13-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1280073)

I remember seeing the "Disable Flash" banner in Chrome last year stating they were going to stop supporting it in December 2020. Since the games are seemingly 'flash' games as I believe most online are, they won't function any longer. However, I read that HTML5 will replace flash but not sure what that means to games. I did find this piece of text when searching:

Adobe is officially killing Flash player on December 31, 2020. All major browsers will remove Flash by the end of 2020 or early 2021. With Flash support ending, websites that offer Flash-based content like games and animations will have no choice but to remove them too. Nov 26, 2020

~ocean 01-19-2021 01:29 PM

bumping ~ has anyone found out yet what we have to install to play games on this site ?