Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Chad 03-13-2016 04:03 PM

Dinner

I had an early dinner with my family all cooked on the grill. Steak, sausage, burgers, hotdogs, ribs, chicken, asparagus, mixed veggies, green beans, and corn on the cob. Lemon pie for dessert. Shiner Bock beer to drink.

Bèsame* 03-13-2016 05:05 PM

I'm making ribs, the firehouse way. My brother the fireman taught my Mom this way, and when I said to her, these are so good, she shared. I've made them about 4 times since, and every time I say. ..you don't even taste mustard.....what you say? ?

Take the ribs, baby back, bone side down, smear with mustard, top with brown sugar and then a pork dry rub.
Bake in slow oven, covered with foil..about 3 hours. Like 250. Then, if you want, coat with your fav bbq sauce, put under broiler to bring the sugars to a glaze.

Then eat, and say, I can't even taste the mustard!!

I also made some homemade potato salad, and the plan is also to grill some eggplant. It was on sale :)

FireSignFemme 03-14-2016 04:12 PM

Left over pizza, again.

MysticOceansFL 03-14-2016 05:36 PM

Cooked short ribs in BBQ sauce in my crock pot and now I have leftovers for about a week plus cooked some green beans. And of course had a glass of sweet tea with my dinner ( small portion ) and I froze the rest.

cinnamongrrl 03-14-2016 06:38 PM

I made an awesome dinner...

Split chicken breast seasoned with tjs 22 season salute, fresh garlic, fresh black pepper and some celery salt Cuz it was there...

Got half way through cooking and threw in some cut up mushrooms and some frozen Brussels sprouts to cook in the juice...

I could've been happy with just the veggies...

Note to self: lemon juice should be bought and kept always in the house. It would've added a little something to this methinks...

Gayandgray 03-14-2016 07:02 PM

I had hamburgers that I made this morning before work. Oh and black olives, I was craving them today for some reason?:|

Degotoga 03-14-2016 07:11 PM

So far, a hard-boiled egg. I'm open to suggestions...and someone to cook for me lol

Gemme 03-14-2016 07:26 PM

I had spicy guac, fresh salsa and multi-grain chips. Totally healthy.

:blink:

firegal 03-14-2016 07:28 PM

veggie/blk bean burger with salad and cottage cheese.

JDeere 03-14-2016 07:41 PM

Lobster mac and cheese, with buttered bread and sweet tea to drink.

Degotoga 03-14-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Degotoga (Post 1052268)
So far, a hard-boiled egg. I'm open to suggestions...and someone to cook for me lol

Since nobody made any suggestions or offered to cook for me, I was left to my own devices (Danger Will Robinson!) and had a peanut butter and honey sammich, too. I know it'll be hard but try not to be jealous.

Rockinonahigh 03-14-2016 09:30 PM

I went out for a take out, their is a place called Sam's not far from hear that sells a jumbo shrimp plate with an assortment of sides, when I say jumbo I mean jumbo. Both of us got what we wanted their is still enough shrimp for lunch tomorrow, next time I'm just getting a box of shrimp forget the sides cause they barely got touched.

Bèsame* 03-14-2016 09:40 PM

I sliced this yummy focaccia bread, I brought home from Arkansas. Spinach and mushroom. Heaven!

Leftover ribs, baked sweet potato, scoop of cottage cheese with sliced strawberries.

Later, shared a treat, chocolate chip ice cream sandwich. I haven't had an ice cream sandwich in so long. Mmmmm, good as I remembered.

FireSignFemme 03-15-2016 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Degotoga (Post 1052268)

Revised Menu
:popcorn: - Popped in microwave
:tea: - Water heated in microwave (this is peach tea btw)
:chocolate: - Left over from V-Day I didn't need it all and what's left is still pretty fresh.

Degotoga 03-15-2016 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1052400)
I'll cook for you Degotoga :chef:

Okay all done here we go
:farmeggs: - Scrambled in microwave
:chocolate: - Left over from V-Day I didn't need it all and what's left is still pretty fresh.

I won't be offended if you don't eat it all, it's an awfully big feast I realize. Just eat what you can/aren't allergic to and pass the rest along to someone else who needs it kk?

Wow, thank you kindly! :cheer: I'll happily return the favor when I'm not busy catering to the lazy bum in me.:bbq:
I'm afraid there's not much left other than the chocolate, but I'll do as you asked and leave it here for someone else. I wouldn't advise getting between the chocolate and whomever may come for it though, they can be savages. :slapfight:

Do you have anything handy for the stomach ache I'll surely have because I ate too much?

Degotoga 03-15-2016 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1052400)
Revised Menu

Gimme my eggs back, Indian giver! Please. I only had one and it was hard-boiled...

~SweetCheeks~ 03-15-2016 12:51 AM

Today was meal prep day. I made chicken and pork fried cauliflower rice, teriyaki grilled shrimp and roasted asparagus. I should be good for a few days.

Gemme 03-15-2016 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Degotoga (Post 1052326)
Since nobody made any suggestions or offered to cook for me, I was left to my own devices (Danger Will Robinson!) and had a peanut butter and honey sammich, too. I know it'll be hard but try not to be jealous.

Not jealous but I might have been should you have had an open faced peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich toasted gently in the oven for a few minutes.

FireSignFemme 03-15-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Degotoga (Post 1052414)
Do you have anything handy for the stomach ache I'll surely have because I ate too much?

Okay Degotoga I figure if you made it through the night, lived to see the morning then you’re probably going to be okay without further workup medical intervention but you still might want to give the nice fine folks at medical antiques dot com a ring and have them hook you up with a gastric pump you can stash in the closet, keep on hand just in case the need for DIY lavage at home should ever rear its ugly head again. Here are two fine examples of the many wonderful kits available in stock they have on hand.

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...3cd322b744.jpg http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...dc74fd60e7.jpg

Gayandgray 03-15-2016 11:14 AM

I guess I'm making this chicken dish my spouse saw online and now has a taste for? Chicken breasts cut up, garlic & other spices, broccoli, cheese, bow tie pasta, and I forget what else. I will just leave out the pasta when I fix my plate.