Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Jesse 01-23-2011 09:08 PM

I have a pot of chicken n veggie soup on to cook with homemade chicken broth and fresh veggies. I'll have some of that and a salad when it is done.

Wryly 01-23-2011 09:30 PM

chicken noodle soup and toast.

Gemme 01-23-2011 10:22 PM

I had peppercorn crusted ribeye with a brandy cream sauce, steak fries, a tiny bit of steak soup, and a HUGE roll with buttah.

DomnNC 01-23-2011 11:05 PM

I actually made homemade Nachos BellGrande like Taco Bell. I also learned that the damn thing grows like a salad!! But, it was halfway edible I must say.

Jesse 01-24-2011 03:51 PM

So far, it's a can of roasted oysters...probably some chicken veggie soup and a salad in a bit.

Mitmo01 01-24-2011 03:55 PM

Last Night my Love made the most amazing steak with a deglazed sauce of onions and tomatos, the onions were carmelized and the whole thing was absolutley divine....it was so good i wanted to eat the pan that it was made in.....I want more.....

my turn for cooking tonight.....I shall make some friend chicken breasts in some kind of honey egg wash with a flour dredge.....think ill put some extra red pepper in the dredge to make it sweet and spicy

hmmm a salad, some corn and of course we need mashed potatoes and graby...lol

Rockinonahigh 01-24-2011 04:16 PM

To night is grilled steak,baked sweet potatos,garlic bread...maybe an extra veggie for me.

girl_dee 01-24-2011 04:47 PM

Fried Talipia, Rice and a yummy Salad!

sylvie 01-24-2011 05:59 PM

salmon, rice, asparagus with a small side salad..

lipstixgal 01-24-2011 06:46 PM

I had rice and beans and a small side salad!!

Wryly 01-24-2011 06:58 PM

spaghetti with meat sauce.

Miss Scarlett 01-24-2011 07:05 PM

Monster* salad made with baby spring mix, baby lettuces, baby spinach, mushrooms, asparagus, shredded broccoli, 1/2 oz fat free cheese and a spritz or two of raspberry pomegranate vinaigrette dressing...yummy!

*Alas no monsters though...they're out of season :giggle:

Kenna 01-24-2011 08:51 PM

YUM YUM YUM!!!

I think my Roomie missed his calling....
He hasn't flubbed up a dinner yet!! I think Blade, Dom and Jess should open their own restaurant!!!

After a long, boring Orientation day...followed by over an hours drive home in highway traffic.... My Roomie had an AWESOME dinner ready for when I got home:

His famous "melt in your mouth chicken"
garlic sauteed mushrooms
and a batter dipped homegrown fresh okra/potato mix lightly fried in olive oil

It sure was worth the wait and struggle through rush hour traffic!! ....You will never go hungry in this house!! The pantry is always full and there's always something YUMMY cooking!!

And just as we were about to settle down for the evening.... all the excitement with "fire cops" and regular cops start!! LMAO!!!

:fireman::fireman::fireman: :police: :police: :police:

Peaceful Ridge is peaceful....but NEVER boring!!

Gemme 01-24-2011 09:00 PM

My honey had dinner waiting for me when I got home tonight! :clap:

We had shredded rotisserie chicken with sauted veggies (squash, onion, bell and red peppers). I added some veggie seasoning and light parmesan to mine and was good to go.

For dessert, I had a Raymundo's Caramel Flan cup.

Oh, my. :tease:

tiggs 01-24-2011 09:17 PM

Tonight for dinner is smoked salmon with portabella mushroom quiche and pineapple hummingbird cake for desert

moxie 01-24-2011 09:20 PM

two slices of toast with an Advil chaser. :freetoaster:

citybutch 01-24-2011 09:26 PM

My wife's homemade... (low fat and low cal) MOUSSAKA... YUM!

Venus007 01-25-2011 06:50 AM

Tonight it will be crock pot slow cooked pork shoulder made into pulled pork for sandwiches with onions and pickles and crispy home made sweet potato fries and for dessert dark chocolate pudding with cayenne and cinnamon

Note to add: everything but the fries is made in a crock pot, I love it when I come home and almost everything is done, almost like I have a staff looking after me

Wryly 01-25-2011 04:49 PM

Butternut squash risotto, pork chops in raisin & wine sauce, steamed broccoli.
and leftover mashed potatoes.

Softly 01-25-2011 04:58 PM

basil chicken and rice