Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

homoe 06-04-2021 09:14 AM

~
Tonight will be the leftover pizza we lugged home from Cloverleaf in Tacoma! Now that it's warmer we NEVER go anywhere without our weather insulted bag/bags...

PlatinumPearl 06-04-2021 01:41 PM

Dinner...

Vegetable soup with gluten free bread and a romaine lettuce salad.

Happyfemme 06-04-2021 04:01 PM

Cheeseburger and salad

Gemme 06-04-2021 08:16 PM

I had a simple version of Caprese salad and dark chocolate covered coconut chips. Both were delicious! Water to drink.

Stone-Butch 06-04-2021 10:29 PM

Dinner

Homeburger with anything you can think of on it. Ice tea.

Orema 06-05-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1283885)
Ribeye, roasted asparagus, small Caesar salad.

This didn't go so well when I ordered it from DoorDash. After ordering, I received an email saying the food had been delivered. Went to the front door but didn't see anything. I called to say it never arrived. They apologized and asked me if I wanted them to redeliver. I say no. By this time I was starving, irritated, and didn't want to wait.

An hour or so later I'm sitting down eating an over baked puny pork chop and half of a dry-ass caulifower-crust pizza with freezer burn when the doorbell rings. It's my elderly neighbor (about 20 years older than I am) from next door to thank me for the lovely dinner I sent her way (I still roll my eyes when I think of this). I explain to her what happened and request that she calls me the next time anything arrives on her door with my name on it. She said she would oblige. We'll see.

So, I have a credit from door dash and am ordering again tonight.

Am hoping to have Ribeye, roasted asparagus, and small Caesar salad. I hope it arrives because my kitchen is dusty from cutting and adding the backsplash and the last thing I want to do is clean that dust so I can make something simple.

Things could be worse.

firegal 06-05-2021 04:06 PM

Going to Birthday celebration BBQ. So some ribs for sure and alot of great potluck favorites!

FireSignFemme 06-05-2021 05:37 PM

Nothing fancy, a few prawns I've set to thaw, over some left over Jasmine rice, doused with Carvelle sweet chili sauce to kind of help perk things up. It's not quite dinnertime but I haven't eaten all day and I'm really hungry so having some frozen asparagus that's been nuked in the microwave along with some garlic butter sauce as an appetizer. It's 4:30PM and here I am still drinking coffee so bottled water now and again latter with dinner that's for sure. For dessert Winky sugar free orange flavored gelatin parfait, 2 cups. Also a can of Sunkist diet orange soda.

Bèsame* 06-05-2021 05:53 PM

Ooo. I got lucky!!

Carnitas wet burrito. Smothered in green salsa verde and creamy white queso.

Best Mexican I've found here yet!

Sparkling pink grapefruit water.

Chocolate cookie that has Marshmallow in it.

Happyfemme 06-05-2021 07:17 PM

Roast beef and salad

Gemme 06-05-2021 08:33 PM

I had a :sushi: platter, basically. My friend and I hit up the new Market Basket and both wound up with sushi. We even shared some things. I had spicy grilled salmon and spicy tempura shrimp and salmon and tuna summer roll and a shrimp dumpling. Soooo good! Now I'm having this. Water to drink.

Stone-Butch 06-05-2021 11:35 PM

Dinner

Rainbow trout and sweet peas. Ice tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-06-2021 12:19 AM

The Freshley "Thai-ish Lemongrass Bowl" was a solid B. It was fine.

Tonight's selection was a flat iron steak with peppercorn gravy and mashed potatoes, with French green beans and julienned carrots on the side. I'll give it an A-. I also had a cube of Pepperidge Farm Coconut Cake, a blast from the past, and iced tea with lemon.

Reach *BANNED* 06-06-2021 04:05 PM

I made homemade gravy with italian sausage and I am going to have rigatoni as the pasta - but I am going to wait until it cools down before I go about heating up the water and all of that. I have not put in my a/c units yet - that will be a must do this week.

To drink will likely be a soda.

Kätzchen 06-06-2021 04:55 PM

Grilled Portobello & Red Bell Pepper kabobs, basted in sesame-ginger teriyaki sauce; served with creamy 'gouda cheese' spread and seeded crackers and small dishes of Romaine salad with a light vinaigrette.

English cucumber, Honeydew melon infused spring water, to drink.

Flax-meal Coconut 'macaroon' cookies, for dessert.

Happyfemme 06-06-2021 06:50 PM

Chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks.

Bèsame* 06-06-2021 06:55 PM

Fish tacos
Chilled Gewürztraminer wine, my fav

Possible orange scone later. It was my birthday treat from Panera. Thinking it would be better in the morning with coffe??

GeorgiaMa'am 06-06-2021 06:57 PM

- meatloaf sandwich
- strawberry yogurt

Stone-Butch 06-06-2021 09:38 PM

Dinner

Poached salmon and steamed broccoli. Ice tea.

Orema 06-07-2021 04:54 AM

Last night was pork chop and keto creamed spinach.

The keto recipe I followed called for 8oz of creamed cheese. I only added 4oz and am glad I did. I may even use less the next time I make it.