Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Lazy Daze 05-11-2012 04:25 PM

We had a late lunch at Chipolte (chicken burritoes)... and after the concert we might grab a bite to eat on the way home :)

Tomorrow is NY Strips on the grill YUMMMMMM

JoSchmooze 05-11-2012 04:59 PM

6 oz Italian Fire Grilled Cod
1 1/2 cups broccoli
Large bowl of iceberg lettuce w/no cal dressing
Bottled water......

:cigar2:

firegal 05-11-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoSchmooze (Post 583075)

6 oz Italian Fire Grilled Cod
1 1/2 cups broccoli
Large bowl of iceberg lettuce w/no cal dressing
Bottled water......

:cigar2:

IM coming for dinner! Yum! I forgot I,m Having Hamburger patty, cooked carrots and brown rice

Chancie 05-11-2012 05:29 PM

While Pete was walking Bella,

I sauted peppers with garlic and basil, and

When it seemed like they were threatening to burn,

I threw in some shrimp and scallops.

I cooked the cauliflower in the microwave, and

I made a very little bit of orzo, and

When Pete got back with Bella, who never pooped,

We added parmigian to our heaping bowls of goodness.

Mr Nice Guy 05-11-2012 05:32 PM

Grilled cheese sandwich.

robbrt 05-11-2012 05:46 PM

I simmered down some Allens brand seasoned Italian cut green beans with some thick cut bacon and baby red potatoes. Jiffy corn bread and Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier on the side.

girl_dee 05-11-2012 06:23 PM

for the fam i made ground venison tacos
home made quac with fresh cilantro, cheddar cheese, sour cream and yummy salsa
smothered cabbage

clay 05-11-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegal (Post 583080)
IM coming for dinner! Yum! I forgot I,m Having Hamburger patty, cooked carrots and brown rice

hehehehe I COULD make a play on your word....lmao..
WTF? NO cottage cheese with that? C'mere and lemme check your temp..one who eats cottage cheese with EVERYTHING...snickers....

clay 05-11-2012 06:29 PM

a "repeat" of my Bodacious Butch salad of last night. I had a huge bowl of it..so will finish it off later OR tomorrow night. It is just sinful yummy....grinz
dessert would be a sliver of chocolate turtle cheesecake

Venus007 05-11-2012 07:06 PM

I made a big omelet with bacon, caramelized onions, yellow peppers, mushrooms and sharp cheddar cheese.

To drink, iced Constant Comment tea

For dessert a little of my famous (although I didn't invent it) 2 ingredient dark chocolate mousse with real whipped cream

PS the mousse only has water and chocolate in it hence the name
recipe here --> 2 Ingredient Wonder Mousse

Gemme 05-11-2012 07:56 PM

A few bites of some cranberry turkey salad and then some :sushi:

Dessert is gummi bears.

WingsOnFire 05-11-2012 08:15 PM

enchiladas for my anniversary dinner! Yummy

Princess 05-11-2012 08:27 PM

I had a handful of wasabi peas dipped in sriracha...and 3 roasted marshmallows.

RockOn 05-11-2012 09:41 PM

Worked late, picked up a pizza on the way home. Kevin and Kelly got my pizza bones. Those pups sure love pizza crust. :)

Hollylane 05-11-2012 09:53 PM

All I can think about is the peanuts in the freezer...They are begging me to make the homemade peanut butter again...I must resist!

Asparagus, garlic, sausage, rosemary, mushrooms, shrimp, no pasta enters my mouth tomato pasta sauce with a touch of burgundy wine and cream, mozzarella cheese, and a local hard cheese made with milk from both cows and sheep grated over the top(sounds gross but is friggin' delicious)...

Licious 05-11-2012 09:58 PM

cooked up some trader joe's brown rice medley and then put in the oven trader joe's channa masala *indian spice chickpeas* and some frozen veggies. will have that shortly. those of us who live where there is a trader joe's all call it TJ's so you know for future reference.

Yay tj's especially when you have been sick. :)

Lazy Daze 05-11-2012 10:00 PM

Snacking on some triple pepperoni pizza rolls after the concert :)

clay 05-11-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 583165)
A few bites of some cranberry turkey salad and then some :sushi:

Dessert is gummi bears.

CIJS...I LOVE your meals....always are delicious....and I KNOW Gummi Bears is on the Food Pyramid...someplace....love it Gemme....

TheresaD 05-11-2012 11:08 PM

Ceasar salad, marinated boneless chicken thighs diced on top, roasted garlic heads & olive oil with a crusty French loaf for dipping. :eating:

ArkansasPiscesGrrl 05-12-2012 01:51 PM

homemade beefy enchiladas.

Was going to make a whole pan of them, eat a little bit myself tonite, save a little bit for leftovers for tomorrow, and freeze the rest. But my daughter called me just now, needs me to bring over some food for her and her kiddos. So no leftovers for here. Will have to do the make-ahead dinner another time.