Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Ginger 11-15-2012 07:55 PM

Munster cheese, tomato and lettuce sandwich on oat bread with Gulden's mustard. I've had it three nights this week (one night I went out with a friend), and every night last week. I get into patterns. I would say "rut," but that has negative connotations. I like my patterns. Right now I'm really into slicing the cheese really, really thin, and using so much iceberg lettuce each bite is big, sweet, crunchy and juicy, and then there's the tangy aftertaste of the mustard. And I slice the sandwich in half first. And eat it in front of the TV.

Tommi 11-15-2012 08:53 PM

Thursday night ~~ It's Football

Popcorn drizzled with fake butter and a Real Diet Coke.

Gemme 11-15-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 700911)
The last of my chili with sour cream and shredded fancy cheese and some kettle chips and Coke.

In an hour or so, I expect to head back into the kitchen for ice cream. Whether it will peppermint or spiced pumpkin is still unknown.

It was spiced pumpkin pecan ice cream to the rescue!

Jesse 11-16-2012 06:20 PM

Right now I am eating pieces of a warmed tortilla dipped in my homemade Tzatziki Sauce. This sauce is so good I couldn't wait the two hours for it to sit in the fridge for the flavors to meld.

Later I will have some more with smoked fish and veggies. :)

jac 11-16-2012 06:27 PM

I had pancakes slathered in peanut butter and syrup :D

PaPa 11-16-2012 06:47 PM

Fried potatoes with onions and peppers, smoked sausage, and string beans.

Sachita 11-16-2012 06:53 PM

I cook quite a bit but today I was tired after going crazy with housework and getting my winter garden set up. I made some yummy mustard greens I pulled up from my pasture. Somehow seeds flew out there. They were everywhere! I cooked them with gobs of mushrooms and some tomatoes. Then some Bugles lol yep crunchy Bugles and cottage cheese.

Now I need a foot rub. I'm going to sleep

Yawn

WolfyOne 11-16-2012 07:36 PM

I picked up a BIG sampler platter at lunch from a favorite BBQ place of mine and had enough left for dinner and more for tomorrow

It came with one very BIG rib, sliced and shredded brisket, smoked and hot sausage, sliced smoked turkey, sweet beans, coleslaw and Texas toast

Gemme 11-16-2012 07:40 PM

Tonight is clean out Gemme's fridge night, so I put the following together:

crumbled hamburger
onion
dark red kidney beans
light alfredo sauce
chili sauce (without meat)

It smells good. It looks very 'homemade'. The taste test is coming!

:tease:

Edited to say: the taste is pretty good! I cut the onions long, so they actually look like noodles in the sauce.

Jesse 11-16-2012 08:21 PM

I decided on a baked salmon filet, and a mess of steamed green beans, yellow squash and zucchuni with the Tzatziki Sauce alongside.

Oh and for those who asked...Tzatziki Sauce, (I think it is pronounced za-ZEE-kee...at least around here it is) is that yummy cucumber yogurt sauce that is most often served in Greek restaurants, also on Gyros, but is quite simple to make at home.

Blade 11-16-2012 09:01 PM

cheese..............

Soft*Silver 11-16-2012 09:09 PM

leftover pasta, some ritz crackers that are also pretzels. and a PB & J....all in small increments.

JoSchmooze 11-16-2012 09:19 PM

Chicken tacos....
that is all.......

:cigar2:

girl_dee 11-17-2012 07:07 AM

last night Syr wanted a repeat of Wed supper :fireman:

Hamburger steaks, gravy, onions, mushrooms
Mashed taters

for me egg salad and cucumbers

ruffryder 11-18-2012 03:03 PM

well worked all day and all night and into the morning.. :|

so last night on the way from one job to the next I picked up some hot and spicy brdd chicken wings and the leftovers are what is for late lunch, early dinner again!

StrongButch 11-18-2012 03:59 PM

Dinner

On Sundays I make myself a special dinner. Roast,potatoes,carrots and warm bread.

ruffryder 11-18-2012 04:01 PM

.. and I will be having some crumb topping apple pie with a dallop of apple ice cream! and French Roast cafe. mmmmm!

Chancie 11-18-2012 04:12 PM

I made spaghetti sauce with ground turkey.

I planned to serve it tonight for dinner and

I wanted to freeze several portions, but

I ended up with nine cups, so

I froze four two-cup portions and

I guess Pete will have a couple of lunches and

We are having pink beans, yuca, and rice for dinner.

-Red-Flag- 11-18-2012 04:18 PM

pulled some home made sauce from the freezer .. Its going to be a pasta night.. I am looking forward to it !!

girl_dee 11-18-2012 04:20 PM

Salmon in one pan and venison in another
Taters the way Syr likes em, baked in foil with onions and garlic
Stir fry for me, no taters
salad
and home made guacamole, with fresh cilantro!