Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Sachita 12-11-2012 03:07 PM

I have chicken thighs out to make indian buttered chicken and basmati rice BUT I was starving and just made a huge omelet with spinach, roast peppers, goat cheese and some habenero sauce I made. I put the sauce on after btw and its clearing my sinus. I also cut up some avocado and drizzled some evoo on it. I'm stuff so this that might be dinner and have the buttered chicken tomorrow unless I get a late night hankering!

Damn I wish I had some fresh tomatoes. I might need to rig some kind of hot house and grow some. I bought some organic tomatoes almost FIVE FUCKING dollars and they were tasteless and mealy.

Prudence 12-11-2012 03:10 PM

Homemade Beef Barley Soup... I am so proud of myself........:chef:

macele 12-11-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 715247)
I have chicken thighs out to make indian buttered chicken and basmati rice BUT I was starving and just made a huge omelet with spinach, roast peppers, goat cheese and some habenero sauce I made. I put the sauce on after btw and its clearing my sinus. I also cut up some avocado and drizzled some evoo on it. I'm stuff so this that might be dinner and have the buttered chicken tomorrow unless I get a late night hankering!

Damn I wish I had some fresh tomatoes. I might need to rig some kind of hot house and grow some. I bought some organic tomatoes almost FIVE FUCKING dollars and they were tasteless and mealy.

i want fresh tomatoes every day of the year. i love to wash a tomato straight off the vine and eat.

RNguy 12-11-2012 05:03 PM

mmmmmmmmm starving

Tonight my wife is cooking for us and my beautiful in laws are coming over :)
They are sooo fun :)
The kitchen smells soooo amazing.
She is making shrimp tacos and steaming some crab and
And I'm not sure what else she's doing bc I have been ordered to stay out of the kitchen unless its to come and kiss her bc I've eaten too many shrimp :)

DamonK 12-11-2012 05:18 PM

That would involve me 1. Staying awake long enough and 2. Finding something

MaggieBluIze 12-11-2012 05:54 PM

Steak ... Baked Potato ... Broccoli ... "Green Balls" (brussel sprouts)
Yummmmmm Yummmmmmy :)

Jesse 12-11-2012 05:56 PM

I have a pot of navy beans with smoked ham chunks on the stove simmering, and will cook up some corn bread to go with it.

clay 12-11-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 715311)
I have a pot of navy beans with smoked ham chunks on the stove simmering, and will cook up some corn bread to go with it.

CIJS: hitching a ride to J's for dinner...dude you cook some awesome dinners...esp CORNBREAD!...:)

clay 12-11-2012 06:10 PM

I had....:sushi:....
BUT all the posters tonight sound delish with their dinners...so maybe I just go by each one's..lol...how ya like how I just invited myself....chuckles...

cinnamongrrl 12-11-2012 06:11 PM

Teddy made....

Catfish

Hush puppies

Fresh coleslaw

Seasoned fries

Onion rings

and pickles...

With fresh guacamole for snack tonight..... :seeingstars:

And it was alll very nummy :)

Bèsame* 12-11-2012 06:18 PM

Taking a break at work. .. sliced a gala apple, some cubed jack cheese and dried cranberries. Will share. ..

Leigh 12-11-2012 06:24 PM

Chicken fingers & french fries :)

Jesse 12-11-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 715311)

Oops, no eggs hmmm...guess it will be beans and rice.

dixie 12-11-2012 07:19 PM

cube steak, brown rice, rolls...and more fresh chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven :)

JoSchmooze 12-11-2012 07:24 PM

6 oz sirloin steak strips
1 1/2 cups steamed asparagus
Large bowl iceberg lettuce w/ no cal dressing....

:cigar2:

macele 12-11-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoSchmooze (Post 715362)

6 oz sirloin steak strips
1 1/2 cups steamed asparagus
Large bowl iceberg lettuce w/ no cal dressing....

:cigar2:

i sure do need to be eating like this.

ruffryder 12-11-2012 07:41 PM

we had a pasta, broccoli and chicken bake and bottled water.

deb_U_taunt 12-11-2012 07:55 PM

miso soup yummy

Gemme 12-11-2012 08:31 PM

Five Guys fries and a burger with grilled mushrooms on the side. Birthday cake and winter wonderland ice cream later on. Now, I'm trying to stop myself from nibbling on the peppermint bark. I guess I should move it away from the computer, huih?

easygoingfemme 12-11-2012 08:39 PM

I had a huge bowl of roasted brussels sprouts. It was all I wanted. They were so good...