Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Jesse 02-08-2013 06:05 PM

BBQ ribs done with my vinegar-mustard sauce. YUM! Red chili, olive oil, and vinegar kale chips and some warm bread for dippin.

Bleu 02-08-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 745392)
BBQ ribs done with my vinegar-mustard sauce. YUM! Red chili, olive oil, and vinegar kale chips and some warm bread for dippin.

Holy shitake mushrooms, batman, can I come over?

clay 02-08-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 745392)

snickering......on the way, d!!!!!! lmao

laruss 02-08-2013 06:29 PM

I was going to make chicken and rice with a great tomato, cucumber and boconccini salad, but as I started to get everything ready to make dinner I all of a sudden became very nauseous so I am now lying in bed watching the Hunger Games on Netflix. Looks like ginger ale for dinner tonight. Uuuggghh.

Fatale 02-08-2013 07:19 PM

We are getting ready to have my favorite sort of meal. All nibbles, olives, roasted pistachios, crunchy, crusty bread, herbed chevre, maybe some Manchego, pear slices, red currants, a lovely old vine Zin and a Sauv Blanc that plays hide and seek on your tongue.

TheMerryFairy 02-08-2013 07:44 PM

With the weather going to pound us for a couple of days, I don't want to take any chances on not being able to eat. I'm throwing together some simple dishes to munch on that I won't even have to heat up (if the power goes out) so I will be ready.

For tonight I ordered chinese. They were running an awesome special so I got enough to do me tonight and at least part of tomorrow.

Gemme 02-08-2013 07:48 PM

Chicago dog and tots.

Kent 02-08-2013 09:57 PM

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Home cooked cheeseburgers and some potato chips... I was hungry.. I had two burgers...

Dash 02-08-2013 10:23 PM

soup with grilled cheese..
the streets are empty here in NYC
so i decided not to get carry out.

starryeyes 02-08-2013 11:37 PM

Garlic/onion infused turkey burger with avocado and a vanilla greek yogurt with sliced almonds :)

MaggieBluIze 02-09-2013 07:32 PM

Had a very ... Um *clears throat* ... Healthy *snickers* dinner ...
Well, it was super yummy!!!!!

Avocado Eggrolls
Avocado, Sun-Dried Tomato, Red Onion and Cilantro Fried in a Crisp Wrapper. Served with a Tamarind-Cashew Dipping Sauce.

Heavenly Fried Macaroni and Cheese
Crispy Crumb Coated Macaroni and Cheese Balls. Served over a Creamy Marinara Sauce.

Chicken Piccata
Sautéed Chicken Breast with Lemon Sauce, and Mushrooms. Served with Angel Hair Pasta.

It was amazing!!!!!!!!
(really wish I could have taken 3 orders of the fried macaroni and cheese home) LOL :)

Okay, I know that was an over the top explanation of dinner, but it was just that good! :)

Bard 02-09-2013 07:38 PM

Beef Stroganoff it is what is for dinner in our house

maryam 02-09-2013 07:42 PM

Sole, pan fried trout style, with green salad and sweet potatoes.

Trev 02-09-2013 07:45 PM

Breakfast was dinner tonight...
Hash browns with mushrooms and onion
Scrambled eggs with cheese
Bacon
Toast with homemade sugar free peach preserves
YUM!

Cowboi 02-09-2013 07:50 PM

Boiled Crawfish, and beer!!!!!!

Gemme 02-09-2013 07:56 PM

Pizza!

Nom nom.....

Bèsame* 02-09-2013 08:01 PM

guacamole hamburger, tator tots, and rocky road ice cream

Pick up on the way home on a foggy misty evening :)

maryam 02-09-2013 10:36 PM

and now I'm baking the best darn healthy chocolate bananana bread ever.... I think. I might have tweaked the recipe again.

stargazingboi 02-11-2013 08:16 AM

yesterday she made egg drop soup...chicken with mushrooms and zucchini over rice, crab ragoons....with cheese cake for dessert ....boy was I in heaven

no clue what to do about dinner tonight though

Chancie 02-11-2013 08:42 AM

I tried a new recipe last night, healthy buffalo wings.

It wasn't as crunchy as deep fried food, but it was very tasty, and

I have an idea about how to crunch it up without using all of the olive oil in the recipe.

I skipped the flax seeds all together, blech.

:servedwithcarrotsandcelery: