Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

clay 02-02-2017 11:41 AM

Spending 2 weeks with my love!!!!! AND celebrating Valentine's Day with her...going to make it extra special for us!!

JDeere 02-02-2017 06:54 PM

Tomorrow after work! Gonna have some fun this weekend.

Medusa 02-02-2017 07:10 PM

Getting it DONE!

I'm looking forward to donating this giant bag of notebooks, pens, and random office supplies to the shelter!
Who knew a person (MEEEEE!) could be a notebook hoarder. Seriously, all manner of comp books, journals, netbooks, and paper goods and they are ALL leaving tomorrow. WEE!

Massive 02-02-2017 07:32 PM

I get to spend time with my Mum today, which is much needed after having another random virus knock me over, seeing Mum means I'll also get to spend time with my gorgeous little neice, who's far too clever and is a joy to be around.
I've also finally given in and admitted that I have to get help around the place as I just can't get along with my health, I really need to not have it hanging over my head because I need to be focused on the Transgender and non-binary support group I've become a trustee of recently, which is getting me out and about and means getting to know more people in the region, and extending it out to the cisgendered side too. All towards helping people see we're all just human beings.

candy_coated_bitch 02-02-2017 08:53 PM

Dinner tomorrow night with my sister.

easygoingfemme 02-02-2017 09:36 PM

Sunday - a full day off. I do usually have Saturday off, but not this weekend.

RockOn 02-03-2017 05:58 AM

I have the first (the first of several to come) meeting with my manager today. I look forward to it being over. It will take time. All this makes me feel so icky on the inside. Meetings are necessary in order to take care of me. I do not mind confrontation. I have no fear. All I have to do is present facts and the documentation to back it up ... and I have it.

I must remain calm and professional even if the lies of the one I am exposing are voiced again. It will be difficult to remain calm under those circumstances. That is where I would normally explode. Not happening!! Nope! I will not give in to the urge. I am doing it differently from now on. There will come a feeling of freedom when all this is said and done ... eventually. I won't turn my head and look the other way again. I abandoned me in the past when I did this. Truth ... that is the only thing I am pursuing and exposing.

Today is a new year. The beginning. I see I still trust too much. That is what has placed me in this position to have to ask for these meetings and be heard. I feel like I have "messy" all over me. :(

The good news is that it is Friday.

Happy Friday to all of you here at BFP!! :)

Gemme 02-03-2017 06:41 AM

Is it wrong of me to be looking forward to going back to bed tonight?

easygoingfemme 02-03-2017 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1126218)
Is it wrong of me to be looking forward to going back to bed tonight?

Not at all. Right there with you.

Soft*Silver 02-03-2017 06:18 PM

Sunday I am throwing my daughter a baby "sprinkle", a smaller version of a shower. She is due March 5, but was in ER last night with contractions 2 minutes apart. They gave her a shot to stop the contractions but this little girl, Evie, is impatient. I am looking forward to the sprinkle and to become a gramma again!:rubberducky:

Chad 02-04-2017 07:58 AM

Looking forward

I am planning a boat ride soon and I am hoping for a warm sunny day.

I am looking forward to being out on the water again.

:sailing:

JDeere 02-04-2017 09:50 AM

Sunday for the big game!

Then work on Monday!

Brisa 02-04-2017 09:57 AM

Brisa

warm weather..the beaches...boating.......

Miss Scarlett 02-10-2017 10:08 AM

Cuban coffee...hoping my back will "allow" me and my Hubby to go this weekend to our favorite Cuban restaurant...

JDeere 02-11-2017 12:14 PM

A decent nights sleep?

Medusa 02-11-2017 04:34 PM

Dinner.

I am treating myself and braised a sirloin roast in olive oil, a bit of flour, tons of black pepper, oregano, sea salt, and a tiny bit of basil. Deglazed the pan with a woody cabernet and sautéed some onions and carrots in the glaze with some added butter.

I transferred it all to my crockpot and added some rich beef bone broth and some new potatoes. It's already smelling some kind of delicious in here!

Medusa 02-11-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 1127562)
Dinner.

I am treating myself and braised a sirloin roast in olive oil, a bit of flour, tons of black pepper, oregano, sea salt, and a tiny bit of basil. Deglazed the pan with a woody cabernet and sautéed some onions and carrots in the glaze with some added butter.

I transferred it all to my crockpot and added some rich beef bone broth and some new potatoes. It's already smelling some kind of delicious in here!

I don't remember ever quoting myself here but I just finished my pot roast and HOLY SHIT it was good!

I hope I can stay out of it the rest of the night! LOL

Chad 02-11-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 1127578)
I don't remember ever quoting myself here but I just finished my pot roast and HOLY SHIT it was good!

I hope I can stay out of it the rest of the night! LOL

I read your meal and my first thought was that I wish that I had been invited to dinner. Sounds yummy!

:cowboy:

GeorgiaMa'am 02-11-2017 09:17 PM

I'm looking forward to the two aspirin I took kicking in so I can finally fall asleep.

Gemme 02-11-2017 09:23 PM

Sleep and death, but not anytime soon.